Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
"The love for beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."

Hi there. I've dabbled in drawing and art work ever since I was child. It was a deep rooted passion of mine for a very long time, one that drove me to attend university for graphic design. Though, what was once a strong passion of mine has become a fun hobby to do on the side whenever I have the free time. I usually draw on a whim with pencil and paper, but occassionally I'll also do some digital sketches. I don't have any particular style as it is always changing every time I decide to draw. With that said, I hope you enjoy perusing through my various sketches and art works that I've accumlated over the decade. I don't really do commissions, but I feel like doing art collaborations or art trades would be fun!!

Enojy. uwu​