Escaping Maximum Security

"Yea, but that's no excuse for not being observant." Murph said, punching his brother lightly in the shoulder as he sat on the bed across from him. "Those guards were starting their lunch break anyway, otherwise, they woulda searched ya." Murphy had seen them through the door windows, he knew them both. "Those were the same bastards that nearly let me be killed." He shook his head lightly, rubbing his neck lightly and watching Romeo try to walk again. Slowly, but he was getting better."Maintenance workers left a ladder and the vent is in that corner." Murphy said, nodding to the far wall. The ladder was a little short, but we could easily get up there. From there, it was a straight three feet over till we could kick the vent off and be on the roof. I'd studied the blueprints of this place, knew almost as much as the builders. This one flaw for them was our salvation.

Raising his brow, Connor looked over at his brother, sneering as he was punched in the shoulder. Raising his arms, he placed his hands behind his head as he leaned back, watching Murphy and Romeo. Shifting his eyes over to the double doors, he chuckled lightly, "Well, I guess it's a good thing we're getting outta here soon. Or else I'd have to have some words with them." His eyes danced with the thought of a fight, especially when it involved people that had messed with his twin. Only he could mess with him.

Looking back at Murphy, the blonde nodded as he listened, "Aye. How long of a window do we got?" He knew they wouldn't have much time, but they needed to figure out everything before he placed a call to Smecker. If they hesitated or messed up in any way, it could mean not getting out of there. And if they got caught, they would have no chance at another escape for a good while.

"Now, now, be nice to the poor, underpaid bastards." Murphy said, shaking his head and rolling his shoulder. He could only do so much, after all, and he was only worth as much as he dared to try. Still, he was somewhat stronger than the guards gave him credit for, and that was worth something.

"We'll have ten minutes. The guards will change, those doors will be locked. It'll take ten minutes for the next round to get back up here, even if we're here." Murph said, glancing at the door then back at his brother. "It'll take seven minutes to get down from the wall with Romeo injured, but that's a three minute head start to a car that needs to be five minutes away. On the west side, too; we won't be seen going down the west side."

Listening to Murphy as he eyed the vent in the corner, Connor nodded as he started to imagine how it would all work out. They would need to go quick and quietly, seeing as they had a very small window to get this done. Moving his gaze back to Murphy, the blonde nodded his head again, "Aye, I'll call Smecker when I get the chance and I'll set it up with them."

He knew the agents would be able to set up a car where they needed them to be within minutes, seeing as they were basically waiting for Murphy and his call. Within days, the boys would be out and back to what they did best. Killing scum and making this world a little bit better.

"Do it soon, dear brother, it's only worth so much if we don't time it right." Murphy said, laying back on the bed. He felt older than he was, it had only been a year and seven months since they'd been put here. He shouldn't feel this old. "You think they'd let us sleep up here? If we asked the right guard?"