Escape The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here, and pretty damn excited.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Alright... I have a shit ton of school work I NEED to have done tonight, so I will not be able to make a post, but I will try to finish my CS and post tomorrow. It should be a far less busy day.

So excited to start this! Sorry, I would have said here and ready but I was on vacation until late last night ^_^

I'll have my post up tonight! Finally finished with class work and such.

Of course, I don't know where the hell to start... I mean, you pretty much said, "You's in New York! Good luck finding the other characters!"

Of course, I don't know where the hell to start... I mean, you pretty much said, "You's in New York! Good luck finding the other characters!"
Exactly lol, as I progress there will definitely be moments for everyone to meet

Alright, posted. The first time I managed to post my coding went all wonky, and for some reason every time I edited it, it wouldn't clear and actually became a huge jumble of code. Hope you don't mind my deleted post.

I would've typed a bit more but, I'll have more once shit starts to hit the fan and characters start interacting.

I can't wait, especially when we start brainstorming.

I am excited as well for when shit hits the fan ^_^

We've seem to have lost a significant amount of people though it seems /:

I'm still here too.

If worse comes to worse, we could advertise again and wait for people to join. If not I would be willing to make another character or two if I had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.