4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Horror, Futuristic/Scifi, Apocalypse, Crime/Detective, Magical, Science Fiction, Realistic Fiction, Suspense/Thriller.

Congratulations, Vault Citizens!

tumblr_mzts2dKXGP1s5q5b5o1_500.gif

Congratulations, Vault Citizens!
Your mother has birthed you within Vault 207 and now you are given the privilege by the overseer to an education, food water, a source of energy, safety, and no radiation! Anything you could dream of within the Vault! Though this Vault gives you freedom and your health needs, there are strict rules that are meant to be followed:

Vault 207 Rules
  • Follow the Iwaku rules
  • Do not kill, harm, or insult without a Vault citizens consent
  • Be kind to all Vault citizens within the sign-up thread
  • No godmodding
  • Flaws make up who you are! (No Mary-Sures or Gary-Stures)
  • [I am not looking for perfect, you mess up in a post that’s fine, just make sure your writing and characters actions make sense]
  • Complete and (as much as possible) proper
  • Don’t responded after respond, give others a chance
  • Have fun! Enjoy your stay!

Now that you know the basics you tiny, clay looking child, you are now able to roam amongst the Vault happily with your fellow other clay faced children. And when you’re 10 (ten) you get your very own Pip-Boy 3000 (three-thousand)! It tells you all your basic needs and items.

Now you must be thinking, how are we able to assist and collect the Vault’s resources? Who gets what job? Who is capable of doing and not doing? Why the S.P.E.C.I.A.L of course! The S.P.E.C.I.A.L determines your:

Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

When you come to the age of 20 (twenty), you are to take the test and see what you future holds for you. Now don’t just think you have points willy-nilly, each Vault citizen is given a total of 20 pts (twenty points). Along with perks! Yes, you heard it correctly: Perks!
Perk List
[You get to choose 1 (one), I repeat, 1 (one) perk per character. Once you pick this perk for your character it cannot be changed.]

Vault Story (kind of)
You are born into the Vault. You age in the Vault. You die in the Vault. Your dreams are determined, so is what you eat, and where you sleep. The education is based off what the overseer had built for you to know the history of the Vault and the day the earth ended, simple algebra, literature, science, etc. Your parents happily raised you within the Vault and are brainwashed that the Vault is the only place in this “dead world” is meant for you. That outside the Vault is where you’ll die the second you take a breath. Yet is there another Vault? World? Are their people outside the Vault? Will you continue to have your destiny chosen for you or will you risk it all to discover more? It’s your choice.

Time to get to know you, Vault citizen! [Max Character: 2 (two)]

Character Sheet
[Name]
[Age]
[Sex/Gender]
[Sexuality]
[Photo/Physical Description]
[Personality]
[Relationships]
[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]
[Perk]
[Optional: Health issues]
[Likes]
[Dislikes]
[History (If you want to tell how you were raised or about your parents whateves)]
[Abilities (3 (three) special things they can do. Such as pick locking, carry a large amount, etc.]
[Weapon Choice(s)]
[Other (if you have another character/NPC who is powerful or whatever let us know!)]

Note
WELP! That’s enough of that!

Hello there! I’m Milo and if you can’t tell already, this is a Fallout based RP! My original idea was to start off as children and “quick time” on we grow as young adults. Yet I thought it was stupid after a while and decided to just start off as teenagers. If you would like to write your relationships with other Vault citizens, that fine, I barley care.

You don’t have to know exactly everything about Fallout just the basics: Pip-Boy, post-apocalyptic, dangerous people, scary mutated monsters that want to kills you.
When playing, don’t rush into the “LETS ESCAPT TOGETHER” let character develop, relationships, thoughts, etc. Then after a while we start to slowly (or if a disaster breaks out: immediately) escape the Vault. Also, not everything can go perfectly, make like real life sort of, if you do something let something negative happen once in a while, keeps a story interesting.

Now!

Enjoy your stay at Vault 207!
tumblr_naya9cdvsc1sioam6o1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_n2amzcDY5M1qzvlpxo1_400.jpg

newcreate.php

19 years of age.

Male.

Heterosexual.

[Personality]
|| Curious. || Emotional || Enthusiastic. || Independent. || Very Friendly. ||
When it comes to new ideas, Mark isn't interested in brooding – he wants to go out and experience things. And when he does go out and experience life in its full potential, he is excited about his findings, and will share them with anyone who'll listen. Lawliet is quite the friendly type, as he is a person who is approachable, interesting and exciting and very willing to make a friend or two on first glances.

|| Relationships ||
His wonderful parents, Charlie and Marie Lawliet.
TBA.

|| S.P.E.C.I.A.L. ||
S T R E N G T H: 4
P E R C E P T I O N: 1
E N D U R A N C E: 2
C H A R I S M A: 5
I N T E L L I G E N C E: 4
A G I L I T Y: 3
L U C K: 2

|| Perk ||
M I S T E R
S A N D M A N:

With the Mister Sandman perk, when you're in Sneak mode, you gain the option to silently kill any human or ghoul while they're sleeping. Additionally, all Mister Sandman kills earn bonus Experience Points.

|| Health issues ||
Dairy Allergy.

|| Likes ||
Lollipops.
Talking.
Helping others.
Having a good and well thought out debate.
Poetry.
Dancing by himself.

|| Dislikes ||
Insects.
Rude people.
People seeing him dancing.
Milk.
Chocolate.
Scary movies. (It's a love-hate relationship.)

[History (If you want to tell how you were raised or about your parents whateves)]

|| Abilities ||
Talking to others.
Raiding Kitchens for a midnight snack. (Stealth.)
Handling weaponry.

|| Weapon Choice(s) ||
Combat Shotgun.
Throwing Knives.

FISTS OF FURY.

|| Other ||
THEME SONG BECAUSE WHY THE HECKY NOT?

[spoili]
[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Himilo
Edit your special points. I changed them to 20 and yay!! Thank you! Also Realistic​

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Also abilities in your character sheet!! Sorry for leaving stuff out, its my first starter/sign-up thing! You get 3 abilities (example: pick locking, sneaking, carry large amount, etc. )

Reactions: Jihae

Nina Benjamin
"I don't exactly know what to say to that..."
"I'll check around, but I wont go alone."
"Have you ever smelled a tomato?"

tumblr_nlhslduWFb1qmribuo3_r1_1280.jpg

Sex/Gender: Female
Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality:
Nina always does the best of her ability, no matter if the outcome is positive or negative, though the outcome comes out poor a lot of times. She may come off shy and not be the one to approach another first, yet once communicating she will smile and converse. She's kind and usually keeps her excitement to herself. When she's angry or sad, she chooses not to speak to anyone unless it means to stand up for herself. Though can put on a smile, she cannot lie for her life, if she did all you'd get is a stuttering and sweaty mess.

Nina enjoys the company of others, even if others may think of her as the quiet type. She also tends to randomly ask questions, necessary or not, whether she know the answer or not, or just wanting to know what others have to say.

Though can learn and make her way around areas, remembering routes and directions. All while being quiet as a mouse and smooth like a cat, unless she is caught and someone catches her off guard, causing her to jump and/or scream in shock/terror.

Relationships:
Cornelius Benjamin [Father]
Helen Benjamin [Father] [Deceased]

Strength: 3
Perception: 5
Endurance: 1
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 5
Luck: 1

Perk: Silent Running
With the Silent Running perk, you gain an additional 10 points to Sneak, and running no longer factors into a successful sneak attempt.

Health issues:
Peanut Allergy

Likes: Juice, small sandwiches, learning secrets, her Pip-Boy (once out the vault she may find more)
Dislikes: Throwing up, excessive pain, getting lost, spinning, heights

History:
Though Nina never knew her father, Helen, she knew that her father loved her to death. Only thing Nina ever knew of her father was the stories and poems he wrote, perfectly detailed with beautiful handwriting. Though there were many Nina never understood til she was older, she loved and cherished them even more. Nina's relationship with her other father, Cornelius, is literally the dream relationship between families, though in public they choose to be silent but communicate about everything when its just them.

Nina never really thought of leaving the Vault, she thought the overseer was always right and that the Vault was meant for them to stay in forever. Though she always wanted to see a real life animal instead of picture books.

Abilities:
Sneaking
Stealing
Climbing high areas

Weapon Choice(s): Anything light and easy to handle.

Other: N/A

Last edited:
Omg, I just saw this and I nearly flooped with excitement. Application coming!

• Love
Hazel Blackwell

beautiful_emma_stone-wide.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:
Hazel is fun and spunky and enjoys talking and making friends. She wasn't always this way. She was painfully shy and awkward as a child but came into her own during puberty. She's smarter than she lets on and has a lot of book smarts, having spent most of her painful youth with her nose stuck in a book.

Relationships:
John Blackwell [Father]
Holly Blackwell [Mother]

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
Strength: 1
Perception: 3
Charisma: 5
Agility: 2
Luck: 5

Perk: Black Widow
You do +10% damage against opponents of the opposite sex. You'll sometimes have access to unique dialogue options when dealing with the opposite sex.

Health issues:
Asthma & Cat Allergies

Dislikes: Sports, jerks and bugs

History:
Hazel is one of those quiet types who always kept to herself. She doesn't like assholes, she doesn't like smart asses. She was never very good at making friends when she was younger. She was always stricken with the problem of being too shy and critical to get much accomplished on that front. She was always creative growing up, unable to get ahead in sports very well. Her father was a cook in the vault and her mother was a nurse. She learned a lot from both of them but what she learned most was how to go against her own nature. When she got older she started to speak out and get to know people more. She tried her hand at manipulation and diplomacy and to her surprise, she could give the people what they wanted and say what needed to be said. Puberty helped a little on that front and before long she was pleased to find that she could get almost anything she wanted out of a boy if she said the right things. She's not a terrible person. She knows she wants to use this power for good somehow, she's just not sure how yet.

Abilities:
Lying
Diplomacy
Hair and makeup

Weapon Choice(s): Shotgun or duel pistols

VTk1wX3HEzLNu.gif

• Love
I'm having a bit of trouble picking a perk. Do I go with how the strategy says or can I just pick one?

Hazel Blackwell

beautiful_emma_stone-wide.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:
Hazel is fun and spunky and enjoys talking and making friends. She wasn't always this way. She was painfully shy and awkward as a child but came into her own during puberty. She's smarter than she lets on and has a lot of book smarts, having spent most of her painful youth with her nose stuck in a book.

Relationships:
John Blackwell [Father]
Holly Blackwell [Mother]

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
Strength: 1
Perception: 3
Charisma: 5
Agility: 2
Luck: 5

Perk: Black Widow
You do +10% damage against opponents of the opposite sex. You'll sometimes have access to unique dialogue options when dealing with the opposite sex.

Health issues:
Asthma & Cat Allergies

Dislikes: Sports, jerks and bugs

History:
Hazel is one of those quiet types who always kept to herself. She doesn't like assholes, she doesn't like smart asses. She was never very good at making friends when she was younger. She was always stricken with the problem of being too shy and critical to get much accomplished on that front. She was always creative growing up, unable to get ahead in sports very well. Her father was a cook in the vault and her mother was a nurse. She learned a lot from both of them but what she learned most was how to go against her own nature. When she got older she started to speak out and get to know people more. She tried her hand at manipulation and diplomacy and to her surprise, she could give the people what they wanted and say what needed to be said. Puberty helped a little on that front and before long she was pleased to find that she could get almost anything she wanted out of a boy if she said the right things. She's not a terrible person. She knows she wants to use this power for good somehow, she's just not sure how yet.

Abilities:
Lying
Diplomacy
Hair and makeup

Weapon Choice(s): Shotgun or duel pistols

VTk1wX3HEzLNu.gif
Accepteeeeeeeed!!!

I'm having a bit of trouble picking a perk. Do I go with how the strategy says or can I just pick one?

You can go with whatever fits best for your character. And depending on the perk and what its says grants you to have that certain strategy/ability.

Though if it says you are weak/have something negative, you go by it. So yes, follow how it says

Though if it says you are weak/have something negative, you go by it. So yes, follow how it says
Okay. Sorry, I'm still new to it all. My friend is still introducing it to me and I have a thing of trying to make things even in gaming stats.

HOLY WOW ALERTS.
I haven't gotten an alert for this in a L O N G time.
Which is probably why I haven't finished up my CS.

Do not worry dearest, I'm still in the game. c:
Let me finish up that CS for you today while I reinstall Fallout Shelter into my phone. T^T

• Love
Alice Jones
“From what I remember, the Vault was to be our only home.”
“If you are going, then I’ll go too. I believe that friends should stick together through thick and thin.”

[Age] 17

[Sex/Gender] Female

[Sexuality] Bi-sexual

[Personality]
Alice is usually seen off in a corner by herself, silently observing others in the vault but she isn't quiet or anything. She is socially awkward but is very nice when she starts talking to others once she gets the nerve to try. She is very loyal to those she considers friends and will put herself in danger if it means their safety is assured.

[Relationships]
Evelyn Jones (Mother) (Deceased)
Dylan Jones (Father) (Strained relationship)

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]

Strength: 2
Perception: 6
Charisma: 1
Luck: 2

[Perk]

Sniper
-With the Sniper perk, your chance to hit an opponent's head in Fallout 3/V.A.T.S. is significantly increased

Fish allergy

[Likes]
Reading
Tai Chi
Guns
Cooking

[Dislikes]
Jerks
Being socially awkward
Seeing her friends in pain

[History]
Since she was little, Alice has been expected to be a doctor like her father and was taught how to treat wounds. Though she feels happy knowing such important knowledge, Alice always felt that her dad was trying to rule her life. Do to her reluctance in following his expectations, she and her father have a strained relationship.

[Abilities]
Tending to wounds
Handling guns
Great eyes for sniping

[Weapon Choice(s)]
1 sniper rifle
2 pistols strapped to her thighs
A crowbar

• Love
Alice Jones
“From what I remember, the Vault was to be our only home.”
“If you are going, then I’ll go too. I believe that friends should stick together through thick and thin.”

[Age] 17

[Sex/Gender] Female

[Sexuality] Bi-sexual

[Personality]
Alice is usually seen off in a corner by herself, silently observing others in the vault but she isn't quiet or anything. She is socially awkward but is very nice when she starts talking to others once she gets the nerve to try. She is very loyal to those she considers friends and will put herself in danger if it means their safety is assured.

[Relationships]
Evelyn Jones (Mother) (Deceased)
Dylan Jones (Father) (Strained relationship)

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]

Strength: 2
Perception: 6
Charisma: 1
Luck: 2

[Perk]

Sniper
-With the Sniper perk, your chance to hit an opponent's head in Fallout 3/V.A.T.S. is significantly increased

Fish allergy

[Likes]
Reading
Tai Chi
Guns
Cooking

[Dislikes]
Jerks
Being socially awkward
Seeing her friends in pain

[History]
Since she was little, Alice has been expected to be a doctor like her father and was taught how to treat wounds. Though she feels happy knowing such important knowledge, Alice always felt that her dad was trying to rule her life. Do to her reluctance in following his expectations, she and her father have a strained relationship.

[Abilities]
Tending to wounds
Handling guns
Great eyes for sniping

[Weapon Choice(s)]
1 sniper rifle
2 pistols strapped to her thighs
A crowbar
Accepted!! And don't worry! You're fine

YAAAS!! when does this bad boy start?!
Whenever we get enough characters or when this post feels like its going to die.... Whenever is best. Let's just say that!