Escape the Vault [Sign-Up]

OH MY GOODNESS
I just started Fallout yesterday (or a while ago if you're on EST) and I came back to Iwaku after a long hibernation just now and and AND THIS HAPPENS
WOW
WOW YOU GUYS

[Name]
Adriel "Addy" Lee

[Age]

[Sex/Gender]
Male

[Sexuality]
????

[Photo/Physical Description]
images%2015.jpg

[Personality]
cheerful, kind of nerdy
friendly
doesn't talk much and is slow to temper but can be ruthless when provoked
seems to be innocent, secretly naughty

[Relationships]
Father
Mother
Raziel (Brother)

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]​
Strength |||
Perception |
Endurance |||
Charisma |||||
Intelligence |||||
Agility |
Luck ||​

[Perk]
Cyborg
You've made permanent enhancements to your body! The Cyborg perk instantly adds +10% to your Damage, Poison, and Radiation Resistances, and 10 points to the Energy Weapons skill.

[Optional: Health issues]
congenital heart disorder

[Likes]
tinkering
eating
playing
robots
people whom he can deceive

[Dislikes]
people he can't deceive
austere figures of authority
rules

[History]
Raised by parents who want to shield him from any harm because of his condition, his only real friend is his brother who is older by seven years. Raziel or Raz taught him everything he needs to know about machinery and street knowledge. He works as his brother's apprentice at their repair shop.

[Abilities]
Sneak
Mechanics
Gambling

[Weapon Choice(s)]
Wakizashi
Little Jesus
Rusty Old Monkey Wrench
Blood-Nap

[Other]
[spoili]
images%2016.jpg
[/spoili]
His older brother known as Raz who works as a mechanic is pretty darn good with guns.

Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
[Name]
K Y L E . J A C O B . B R A D L E Y

[Age]
E I G H T E E N

[Gender]
M A L E

[Sexuality]
U N D E T E R M I N E D

View attachment 83195

T I C K
Jordan has short shaggy mocha brown hair with pale blue eyes. Full lips to match his strong features and a well defined body that stands at 5'10". He wears clothing that allows movement but is also replaceable; usually some sort of plain pants, running sneakers, a random shirt, and a hoodie. Jordan always has a sturdy bag attached to his hip containing everything he needs. His main weapon remains strapped to his back for easy access and portability.

[Personality]
G O O D . B O Y . G O N E . W R O N G
Jordan used to be the kind of person to help anyone who needed it, bright smiles and shining eyes... After the incident happened, he began to avoid people all together as if he feared caring for another. Soon enough, while exploring, he accidentally set off a mine and damaged his left knee badly. Once he was healed as much as possible, he began researching and making explosives. Life was back in his eyes, even if it was only for his creations. Crude and intelligent, an awful mix, one built for destruction. He is cold, insensitive, and has a sick sense of humour. People always wonder if his stone heart has a soft centre or if the boy from his childhood is truly gone, others believe he has a death wish.

[Relationships]
M I S T E R . A N T I S O C I A L
Not many can put up with his attitude and sharp tongue, only older members of the Vault who recall what had happened to his parents will try to have a conversation with the boy.

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]
S T R E N G T H: 3
P E R C E P T I O N: 6
E N D U R A N C E: 2
C H A R I S M A: 1
I N T E L L I G E N C E: 5
A G I L I T Y: 2
L U C K: 1

[Perk]
D E M O L I T I O N . E X P E R T:
"You are an expert when it comes to the fine art of handling explosives. They always go off when they're supposed to, as well as causing extra damage."
With each rank of this perk, all of your explosive weapons do an additional 20% damage.

[Health Issues]
B A D . L E F T . K N E E:
Causes him to limp or drag his leg some days, especially if the vault is colder than most days. Unnoticeable on a good day.

[Likes]
B O M B S / M I N E S / G R E N A D E S
W E A P O N S
T O O L S
E X P L O S I O N S
B U I L D I N G
E X P L O R I N G
B E I N G A L O N E
P L A N N I N G
F I X I N G . T H I N G S
F O O D
W A T E R
W O R K

[Dislikes]
T E A M . W O R K
L A R G E . G R O U P S
R A D I A T I O N
M E M O R I E S
IDIOTS
W E A K N E S S

[History]
T O C K
Everything changed when his father disappeared one day causing his mother to sink into a deep depression, believing him dead. She could only stand the grief for so long before killing herself. At twelve years old, Jordan was left alone to be half raised by the other Vault members and half himself. With a hatred buried deep in his heart, the young boy began to drift apart from the others as he became more of a loner. With each passing day, he grew to become someone unrecognizable to himself and others. It wasn't long before he hurt his knee and began experimenting with explosives and weapons. Exploring for new parts became his main hobby, one that gave him an excuse to drift away for a few hours.

[Abilities]
G R E A T . W I T H . E XP L O S I V E S
A W E S O M E . A T . B U I L D I N G . A N D . R E P A I R I N G . T H I N G S
G O O D . A T . S A V A G I N G

[Choice of Weapons]
A . U N I Q U E . G R E N A D E . R I F L E . C U S T O M I Z E D . T O . H I S . P R E F E R E N C E S
E X P L O S I V E S
W R E N C H / T O O L S

[Other]
N O . R O M A N T I C . E X P E R I E N C E.
[Name]
K Y L E . J A C O B . B R A D L E Y

[Age]
E I G H T E E N

[Gender]
M A L E

[Sexuality]
U N D E T E R M I N E D

View attachment 83195

T I C K
Jordan has short shaggy mocha brown hair with pale blue eyes. Full lips to match his strong features and a well defined body that stands at 5'10". He wears clothing that allows movement but is also replaceable; usually some sort of plain pants, running sneakers, a random shirt, and a hoodie. Jordan always has a sturdy bag attached to his hip containing everything he needs. His main weapon remains strapped to his back for easy access and portability.

[Personality]
G O O D . B O Y . G O N E . W R O N G
Jordan used to be the kind of person to help anyone who needed it, bright smiles and shining eyes... After the incident happened, he began to avoid people all together as if he feared caring for another. Soon enough, while exploring, he accidentally set off a mine and damaged his left knee badly. Once he was healed as much as possible, he began researching and making explosives. Life was back in his eyes, even if it was only for his creations. Crude and intelligent, an awful mix, one built for destruction. He is cold, insensitive, and has a sick sense of humour. People always wonder if his stone heart has a soft centre or if the boy from his childhood is truly gone, others believe he has a death wish.

[Relationships]
M I S T E R . A N T I S O C I A L
Not many can put up with his attitude and sharp tongue, only older members of the Vault who recall what had happened to his parents will try to have a conversation with the boy.

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]
S T R E N G T H: 3
P E R C E P T I O N: 6
E N D U R A N C E: 2
C H A R I S M A: 1
I N T E L L I G E N C E: 5
A G I L I T Y: 2
L U C K: 1

[Perk]
D E M O L I T I O N . E X P E R T:
"You are an expert when it comes to the fine art of handling explosives. They always go off when they're supposed to, as well as causing extra damage."
With each rank of this perk, all of your explosive weapons do an additional 20% damage.

[Health Issues]
B A D . L E F T . K N E E:
Causes him to limp or drag his leg some days, especially if the vault is colder than most days. Unnoticeable on a good day.

[Likes]
B O M B S / M I N E S / G R E N A D E S
W E A P O N S
T O O L S
E X P L O S I O N S
B U I L D I N G
E X P L O R I N G
B E I N G A L O N E
P L A N N I N G
F I X I N G . T H I N G S
F O O D
W A T E R
W O R K

[Dislikes]
T E A M . W O R K
L A R G E . G R O U P S
R A D I A T I O N
M E M O R I E S
IDIOTS
W E A K N E S S

[History]
T O C K
Everything changed when his father disappeared one day causing his mother to sink into a deep depression, believing him dead. She could only stand the grief for so long before killing herself. At twelve years old, Jordan was left alone to be half raised by the other Vault members and half himself. With a hatred buried deep in his heart, the young boy began to drift apart from the others as he became more of a loner. With each passing day, he grew to become someone unrecognizable to himself and others. It wasn't long before he hurt his knee and began experimenting with explosives and weapons. Exploring for new parts became his main hobby, one that gave him an excuse to drift away for a few hours.

[Abilities]
G R E A T . W I T H . E XP L O S I V E S
A W E S O M E . A T . B U I L D I N G . A N D . R E P A I R I N G . T H I N G S
G O O D . A T . S A V A G I N G

[Choice of Weapons]
A . U N I Q U E . G R E N A D E . R I F L E . C U S T O M I Z E D . T O . H I S . P R E F E R E N C E S
E X P L O S I V E S
W R E N C H / T O O L S

[Other]
N O . R O M A N T I C . E X P E R I E N C E.

Accepted!

Reactions: BrokenTerra
I'm not quite sure if the setting is before or after school. What is the school like anyway?

I'm not quite sure if the setting is before or after school. What is the school like anyway?

Just the cliche rows of desk, teaching mathematics, literature, chemistry, and the history is how "the world ended" and the history of vault and why is protects from the outside world. Very boring and lame sounding.

But afterwards they hang out within the lounge where it involves a pool table and just sitting around. Similar to the pictures on the IC, just to get an idea.

Sorry if I wasn't descriptive enough.

Yeah bloody mess is a level 8 Perk I think.

It makes you do 5% extra damage with all weapons and each killing shot to the torso or up I think, or maybe just all of them have will make corpses explode into a gut-ridden mess all over the place xD... Fun...

Yeah bloody mess is a level 8 Perk I think.

It makes you do 5% extra damage with all weapons and each killing shot to the torso or up I think, or maybe just all of them have will make corpses explode into a gut-ridden mess all over the place xD... Fun...

The love for blood and gore from this post x)

Ludwig Edelstein
[Age]

[Sex/Gender]
Male

[Sexuality]
Pansexual

[Personality]
Ludwig is a fairly easy going guy with the occasional "roid-rage" type of temper when he sees someone bullying his friends or sister. Most know him to be fairly easy to get along with and be a doting brother.

[Relationships]
He has a sister 3 years older than himself but he willingly defends her if he feels that she is in danger. They have a good relationship going.

Strength: 5
Perception: 1
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 1
Luck: 1
[Perk]

Iron Fist

With the Iron Fist perk, you do an additional 5 points of Unarmed damage perk rank.
Narcolepsy

[Likes]
His sister

Working out
Having friends around
Sweets
[Dislikes]
Bullies

The Overseer (Though will never voice it out loud)
[History]
Ludwig was raised with his sister by their grandfather when their parents died from illness when he was 6 and was raised to have honor. He loves sports, especially the kind where people can get physical with one another. When his grandfather passed when he was 14, he took up being the man of the family, something his older sister found cute and a tad bit annoying but when he put his mind to something, he will see it finished to the end.

[Abilities]
Carrying heavy objects

Makes a good body guard
Can talk himself out of certain situations (not all the time though)
[Weapon Choice(s)]
Brass knuckles on both hands

Sorry didn't see this! Accepted

Sooo...after school?

genderbend_free_cosplay__rin_matsuoka__future_fish_by_khainsaw-d8q75gg.jpg

[Name] Sarah Higgans

[Age] 19

[Sex/Gender] Female

[Sexuality] Straight

[Personality]
Somewhat determined and work focused mostly, usually just and fair whenever she can even if she try to uphold any rules.

[Relationships]
She have a few partners in her line of work, of course she keeps most an arm length away even if she's loyal to them.

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]
Strength: 3
Perception: 4
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 2
Agility: 2
Luck: 3
[Perk]
Bloody Mess.
894688812.jpg

With the Bloody Mess perk, characters and creatures you kill will often explode into a red, gut-ridden, eyeball-strewn paste. Fun! Oh, and you'll do 5% extra damage with all weapons.

[Likes]
Law abiding citizens.
Cheese cake,Chocolate Cake, Sweet Rolls... Sweets.
Dogs.

[Dislikes]
Criminals.
Super salted licorice skulls and other salty treats.
Dog haters.

[History]

Sarah had quite strict parents that both worked as security officers for the vault. Yet even if they were strict for most of the time and she inherited most of their traits they also showed her a lot more than most other parents would. At the age of 8 her father taught her self defense, and at the age of 10 her mother taught her how to shoot a 9mm Gun. After that police or security work seemed like the most obvious choice for her and it was a job she could feel proud about even if criminal activities was rather low inside the vault it was still important.

Her family also own a Dog, it was not something they originally had but they rescued it from a fellow vault dweller that intended to use them for food. That's why the name really stuck to it and even while trying to teach it a new name it still head to its old name of 'Dog Meat'.

[Abilities]

Hacking Terminals.
Lock picking.
Special Unarmed techniques.

[Weapon Choice(s)]
Small Guns. 9mm pistols etc.
Hunting Rifle or Shotgun 'in extreme cases'.
Police baton.

[Other]

A German Sheppard Named Dogmeat.​

Last edited by a moderator:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/c3b4/f/2009/112/9/0/90ce006367940fa467ab4d1d30b38b5c.png
[Name] Sarah Higgans

[Age] 19

[Sex/Gender] Female

[Sexuality] Straight

[Personality]
Somewhat determined and work focused mostly, usually just and fair whenever she can even if she try to uphold any rules.

[Relationships]
She have a few partners in her line of work, of course she keeps most an arm length away even if she's loyal to them.

[S.P.E.C.I.A.L.]
Strength: 3
Perception: 4
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 2
Agility: 2
Luck: 3
[Perk]
Bloody Mess.
894688812.jpg

With the Bloody Mess perk, characters and creatures you kill will often explode into a red, gut-ridden, eyeball-strewn paste. Fun! Oh, and you'll do 5% extra damage with all weapons.

[Likes]
Law abiding citizens.
Cheese cake,Chocolate Cake, Sweet Rolls... Sweets.
Dogs.

[Dislikes]
Criminals.
Super salted licorice skulls and other salty treats.
Dog haters.

[History]

Sarah had quite strict parents that both worked as security officers for the vault. Yet even if they were strict for most of the time and she inherited most of their traits they also showed her a lot more than most other parents would. At the age of 8 her father taught her self defense, and at the age of 10 her mother taught her how to shoot a 9mm Gun. After that police or security work seemed like the most obvious choice for her and it was a job she could feel proud about even if criminal activities was rather low inside the vault it was still important.

Her family also own a Dog, it was not something they originally had but they rescued it from a fellow vault dweller that intended to use them for food. That's why the name really stuck to it and even while trying to teach it a new name it still head to its old name of 'Dog Meat'.

[Abilities]

Hacking Terminals.
Lock picking.
Special Unarmed techniques.

[Weapon Choice(s)]
Small Guns. 9mm pistols etc.
Hunting Rifle or Shotgun 'in extreme cases'.
Police baton.

[Other]

A German Sheppard Named Dogmeat.​

I like it, though this requires real life appearances. Also, I don't think the vaults allowed animals.

Updated, and well Vaults tend to allow the most weird stuff xD As some of them literally was 'Test' Environments too.

I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a Vault that allowed a pet or two. Especially if its used for Police work xD

Updated, and well Vaults tend to allow the most weird stuff xD As some of them literally was 'Test' Environments too.

I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a Vault that allowed a pet or two. Especially if its used for Police work xD
Okay cool. Accepted.

Yeah, There was literally vaults testing to put 1 female and 500 males inside it, and the opposite as well.

1 vault where they only put a single person inside together with lots of dolls.

Another where they gave the dwellers a task of Voting someone out that needed to die each year or something.

Reactions: MiloMcGurp
Yeah, There was literally vaults testing to put 1 female and 500 males inside it, and the opposite as well.

1 vault where they only put a single person inside together with lots of dolls.

Another where they gave the dwellers a task of Voting someone out that needed to die each year or something.

Puppets. The guy ended up going nuts and escaping, earning the name The Puppet Man since he wore a puppet on his hand when he killed someone.

There were a lot of disturbing experiments that I found while researching (since I only played Fallout Shelter).

Reactions: MiloMcGurp
I've only just gotten acquainted with the Fallout vaults but I've always thought Vault 0 was kind of cool in a creepy Psycho-Pass kind of way.

As would I. I've been itching for a fallout RP for a while.

I've only just gotten acquainted with the Fallout vaults but I've always thought Vault 0 was kind of cool in a creepy Psycho-Pass kind of way.
Yeah xD. its quite interesting to find out what they actually did inside those vaults.