Escape of the Elements

Name: Darren Banner
Role: Fire element
Personality: Darren's personlity vares from the kings orders, he is seen as a killing machine in the eyes of the king and keeps quiet, only to look and obsurve what goes on, when the king dosent like a certain person he sends him to finish the job and makes him kill his targets painfully. Although he isn't truly the man the king wants him to be. His trure personality is rather fun and and an outgoing person but is hidden from those more so.
Appearance:
tumblr_lkgvc1q4Hm1qarksao1_500.jpg

(Whoever plays opposite me please play a male)

Name: Grave

Role:Gravity

Personality:Very blunt and to the point. Gravity isn't one to joke unless he intends to kill you.
He was employed by the king with the incentive of monetary reward. Now that the elements were intent on escaping he had a new job...catch them, each every one, and bring them back to the king.
Grave sees no issue with this order and in very intent on completing it quickly.

Biography: Grave had a rough life, as his nick name hints. His real name had been given to him by his deceased father, Gravity.
The name wasn't a play on words for him being big or anything of that sort, the young man could honestly control the gravitational effects on another human's body.
It was something he used quite often as a child to get what he wanted.
However, when his parents were killed by the king (unknown to Grave) he suddenly withdrew himself into a shell and days later, when the king came to offer him a job he accepted right away.
Since that day he had been at the man's side, taking care of the punishment for those who tried to escape, especially those elements.
He highly disliked the others. Even if he was the king's right hand man the elements always seemed to bring a spark to his eye that Grave could never match...

oq9lqs.jpg

Appearance

I would like to reserve the spot for being the male opposite of gravity, if that is alright.

Yes, SnowLily, you can be Levity :)
And the front page has been updated~

Name: Domascus Roth

Role: Earth

Occupation: Builder. He works as a soldier, building structures like posts for the guards. (longs to be an entertainer as in a musician or actor)

Personality: Domascus tends to have a very docile and calm personality and is very good mannered and polite towards those around him.
His biggest passion is music and he loves to hum, sing, or play any instrument he sees nearby.
He enjoys the company of others almost as much as he likes music and is very easy to get drawn into a conversation with about basically anything.
When provoked, he ca be very mean and tends to VERY good in a fight.

Biography: Domascus never wanted anything more in his life than to be an entertainer for the people.
Because of his abilities, he was forced into service for the guard and he hates every second of it.
Each day that he works, he tries to find ways to escape and pursue his passion for the arts.

Appearance:
6a63ad0f.jpg

I hope he works well. ^.^ If I need to change anything please let me know.

Name: Lucius/Luce

Role: Levity

Occupation: None as he's currently face down and chained to the bottom of a well.

Personality: Luce is a naturally happy and mildly flirtatious soul, or was. He has a light-hearted sense of humor and is easily amused. He is in love with the world and the moment and finds things to be utterly beautiful. He smiles and laughs easy and doesn't take much seriously. He's been locked away for a long while though and will have to relearn how to be himself though.

Biography: Luce grew up in a happy loving home in a rather nice little village situated around a temple of Monks near the ocean. He had been swimming from a young age as he was apparently impossible to drown. Luce floated at first, in the water and then on land. Finally the boy realized that he could 'float' higher and soon enough he was flying. When the King came, Luce was found and ripped away from his family and the Monks who had been training him. The King's people tried to find a use for the boy but couldn't find one. Luce couldn't make more than one or two people 'float' at a time and certainly couldn't make anyone but himself fly. Seeing that Luce was useless, the King was enraged and at the age of eight; Luce found himself in the well. The well is completely and utterly devoid of any spare debris and is swept clean. There's only ever one other person in the well with Luce and that person is armed. Luce is spoon fed and isn't allowed to move or smile. If he's caught using his 'gift' he's flogged. In fact he's flogged for just about anything, including trying to talk. Little do his wardens know, Luce is planning a cunning escape plan and has been practicing his element use between guards and on the edges of his own hair.

Appearance: Somewhere under the dirt lies a slender young man with long thick black hair that stretches down past his shoulder blades. His body is thin, perhaps his natural 'lightness' has preserved his form or the miniscule exercise he does in the moments he's not guarded. Luce is allowed clothes of the simplest plain cotton.
tumblr_lza3jsg5XN1r8hkf1o1_500.jpg

I triple-checked my math. It looks like everyone's profiles are up~!
I'll make the thread when I get home from work, unless anyone has any objections?
0358.gif
-super duper excited face-

Objections... Objections?!

I wrote a short story because I couldn't wait any longer to play my character. Of course I've no objections! //lighthearted banter

Yay! I'm glad you approve. :3 I am pleased and excited to get this show on the road!

Could I join as a new element?

I was thinking Spirit and Chaos?

Just let me know if I can, and I'll post a character (or two, depending on what's needed)?​

I feel bad for saying no, but we already have a pretty big group. Twelve is a LOT for me, I'm used to one-on-ones.
I'm really sorry -frantic apology-

It's alright, hon. No big deal. I just figured I'd ask.​

Sorry to say but Resonance and I are dropping out. The passion is gone and I'm getting nothing but grief whenever I think of posting. It's nobody's fault, so don't even think that for a second! <3

If you want me to write a leaving post then just PM me, Jeany. Otherwise, it was fun while it lasted.