Escape of the Elements

Oh god Dawn... What would happen if your character heard a couple having sex? O.O Cause after all, this is a romance. XDD

Oh god Dawn... What would happen if your character heard a couple having sex? O.O Cause after all, this is a romance. XDD

Probably be turned on :D

XD
I did change a couple things, to those who were already in before last night.
Dawn, Jovian, and Malk helped it make more sense.

Air, Fire, Earth, Void, and Sound all serve the King, either in his military, personal guards, or assassin (Void). I might switch Earth with Sun or Moon, I haven't quite decided yet, but it is still one-half of the available characters. Please keep in mind this is my first rodeo and I was really excited to share this plot; didn't really think it through before I posted it. Don't be afraid to ask questions or offer suggestions - I welcome them. And it tells me what to look for the next time a plot bunny noms on my head.

Other than that, we still need two slots filled.
Earth
Silence

I already posted my character. *waves at everyone in the thread*

Character Info

Name: Coye Vidan

Element: Silence

Role: None that she truly claims. For now, she enjoys being a musician.

Personality: Coye likes to act like she is a Mute (she was given to the King as a gift, seeing how she makes such beautiful music) she is not. She will go ahead and sign or mouth things to people to keep the guise up. Silent and stoic, she does not really feel anything unless she is around music. With the air of snootiness, she keeps up her appearance; like the untouchable woman her mother was. Her abilities are strange and at a young age she was raised in a completely silent home- except for music. Her parents trained her well to keep her feelings hidden; even to this very day she will act like she is supposed to- with giving in here and there to her fun little pranks on people. On the inside, she is very different- but only those who understand her music, will truly understand her.

Biography: Born from a penniless family, she was given to the King at a young age as a gift; as long as she can remember, she played musical instruments, especially the harp. Now, she is the King's personal Musician, throwing concerts and whatnot just for his honor. Or liking, however you wish. Keeping her streaks of rebellion in check, she often goes out into the kingdom (without the King's permission, of course) and messes with the townsfolk, only to return home- like nothing happened. She has a wild streak in her, but she does not exactly know how to handle it.

Appearance:
Coye.jpg

My first crack at a character, in two years...I hope it's alright!

It's good :D
One more, Earth.
If no one claims it by Sunday night, I'll take on a second role so we can get this under way.

Hey I'll join for Earth if it's alright?
Does it matter what gender character I make if I do as this is a romance-ish?

*points to the front page* Kronos although I don't think they've made a profile yet. O.o

Ah okay. Should I wait and see when Kronos makes one before applying?

You could try and message them to see what Kronos has in mind for their character. I believe Jean said that we have until Sunday before the IC will go up.

You can be Earth, Obsidion :D

THAT'S IT
WE'VE GOT EVERYONE WE NEED!!!
*very excited*
Go ahead and put your profile up. I think Fire needs to put theirs up, too. I'll double-check.

[strike]Also, I'll go ahead and make the thread, and the first post~[/strike]

I'll wait until Saturday like I originally said. Getting ahead of myself :P

You can be Earth, Obsidion :D

THAT'S IT
WE'VE GOT EVERYONE WE NEED!!!
*very excited*
Go ahead and put your profile up. I think Fire needs to put theirs up, too. I'll double-check.

Okay. I'll wait a bit to see if Kronos comes back and replies to my PM to see if he minds what type of character I create.
Otherwise if not then sometime this week before Saturday I'll make a profile.

[MENTION=2353]Obsidian[/MENTION]: Okay!! ^w^
And totally sorry I misspelled it in that post >>'