♦ Escape From Wonderland ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
ay3ocg.png

• The Hatter's Domain | A Random Hallway •
♦ Hurt ♦

Bree had been stumbling forwards for the past couple minutes...hours...days? She wasn't sure anymore. Time wasn't exactly a relevant thing in Wonderland; or so she had discovered, what Bree had come to discover was that she was loosing a lot of blood, and fast. Each time the girl turned to check her back for possible unfriendlies, she realized the trail of blood following he was only getting thinner and thinner, drips and drops here and there, which meant her wound was running out of blood to seep.

She felt quite light headed, and was coming to terms with the possibility of her fainting right here, and never waking up... forgotten in the Halls of a weirdly named cathedral tower that housed killer teacups and gooey anomalies. Bree decided to take a break from her endless trek, catching her quickly fading breath on the wall next to her. Her entire body was trembling and quaking with shell shock and blood loss. Never had she seen so much vital liquid come from herself, only others. Others like those two annoying children who she had later discovered died at her hands. Bree shuddered at the memory; she deserved her fate, and if it were to die in this hallway, then so be it.

Tch, Bree, you're such a little pussy. GROW A FUCKING BACKBONE AND MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE HALLWAY YOU SNIVELING LITTLE CUNT!
No..just...stay here...whatever is coming to you is of our creators design. Accept your fate Bree.
Listen up sweet cheeks, either you get the fuck up and walk to the end of this hallway, or I'll do it myself!

Her inner voices were at war.. with herself? Was this what happened when you lost too much blood? Was this a Wonderland effect on her mental health? Bree didn't know, but what she did know, was that she was falling and fast, the next thing she saw was darkness and the strange bodies of mechanical wonderment's in the shape of a rabbit, and a mouse.

@Watase Yu

--

2jg8kdc.png

♦ Vale of Tears ♦
.Curious and Adventurous.

"That cat was absolutely no help, what so ever." Alex stated in annoyance. "A pig with a microphone would be easier to understand than this worlds people! How hard is it to give clear information---"Alex stopped, sighing and reeling in on himself so his hands were resting on his thighs and his back was hunched over. He was fighting with a cat. Of all things, a cat. No matter, he was already classified as crazy, there was no way it was going to get any worse than it already was.

Alex had turned to fine the newest boy in his company trotting his way over to the bushes, only to retrieve what looked to be a rather large knife. Lovely, this world had weapons, that couldn't mean anything good - though with that earthquake moments ago, Alex was at least glad there was someone in his general vicinity with the ability to protect the two, wait..
"Do you even know how to use that?"the blue haired boy questioned with a rather worried tone. How perfect would it be if Alex were to be stuck with someone who didn't even know how to use a knife. He sighed once more, a clear indication of his complete and total dejection for the current situation he found himself in.
Alex turned to face the red head,
"Remind me, what is your name again?"

@Lizzy

--

╔═══════════════NOTES═══════════════╗
❝ I didn't want to bring Bree into the room right away,
seeing as it would cause for diologue which couldn't
be answered, so for now, the hare and mouse are taking
her to the tea party :)
@Watase Yu
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
view.php

Vale of Tears
Calm and Amused
--------------------
Flynn has listened to the older male and at his two different questions the redhead chuckled.

"Name's Flynn and yes, I know how to use a knife of all things." Whether it was a good thing for a boy that was put into a place like Whittingham to know how to use a knife or not was questionable. If he himself had the opportunity to, he'd have used anything sharp to stab the staff that he found no entertainment in getting a reaction from when he flirted with them, or just the staff that abused him. Maybe just stab the staff in general? Who knew.

"I wouldn't mind demonstrating on something that would threaten us later on or something like that." The boy added with his vibrant blue eyes showing how amused he seemed to be at the earlier thought of stabbing staff members in Whittingham. Sure, Flynn probably considered himself crazy, but he honestly didn't think it was his fault. At least completely his fault.

@Ali

2jg8kdc.png

♦ Vale of Tears ♦
.Neutral.

"Right, Flynn, well then, it's good to know you're able to use that knife, but what makes you think you're going to need it? What about this place gives you the feeling we may be attacked? I mean... look around, there's nothing but flowers, and rivers!" Alex was rather persistent about the fact that it wasn't a possibility to be in a dangerous situation here in this land, however, he wasn't really even sure what this land was, or why he was here with others. He remembered pain, blacking out, and waking up, but that was the bulk of it.

"That cat said.. we should jump.." Alex was close to the edge of the island they were on now - overlooking some strange desert island filled with broken tea cups and... moving people, or creatures... things? This was a pain in the neck.
@Lizzy

o25q3QC.jpg

♦ Vale of Tears ♦
//♦ Maddening Silence ♦\\

Now... Maddix was at a loss on what to do. Holding her marble in hand as she stood on the grassy forest floor. "This isn't so much fun..." What could she do now? She was lonely... Yet she halfway didn't want to find anyone else, or run into them. She wanted company, yet feared it at the same time. Such a contradiction. Maddix let her thin shoulders droop as she sat on a warped tree root in the shade of the forest's great big trees. She didn't know what to do anymore. "Now, now... When in doubt... I'm supposed to... run around, scream and shout, right? Okay~ I'll do that then." So the girl jumped to her feet, opening her mouth to let out a squall as loud as her lungs could unleash. But then she closed her mouth all of the sudden, stopping to think a second. "Oops. I forgot to run around first." She noted to herself. The blond then began to to run across the uneven ground with a sick grin across her face. She was hopping as if she were playing hopscotch, of which she had no knowledge of how to play. Mainly, the girl was just trying to entertain herself and trying to distract her mentality from her loneliness without running into people. Silly Maddix, she didn't realize that her shout earlier might have gained the attention of others. But just as much as she didn't want to see them, she did want to see them. Maddix wanted to play, but she hadn't found anybody yet.
@ Anybody within hearing range.

2gwgmqa.png

Hatters Domain

First thing she felt before passing out was so many needles pricked one by one into her skull she screamed and laughed at the same time agonizing pain but beautiful non the less.

When you first wake up you have that groggy don't feel like getting up type of stuff well thats how Psy was feeling at that moment. "ugh where am I" she vaguely hears voices off in the distance but pays them no mind. Looking around she notices that she is in some sort of giant clock. "odd" she gets up noticing that her peacock blue hair has been dyed to a bright mass of rainbow and her clothes are those of what a rabbit would wear all white with a long black trimmed trench coat, her comfortable combat boots have been replaced with high heeled boots sporting the spines of a person and her hands are warm, wrapped in gloves black as night. She noticed that her hat fell off as she got up, bending down to pick up her all black zipper top hat with a dragon coiled around it. She realized something was underneath it a gold looking teapot shaped contraption but modified to be used as a cannon. "cool" picking it up it felt good in her hands as if it was meant to be there. Following the voices she sees a girl sitting down to tea with the mad hatter.​

image.png
~Vale of Tears~
~Confused~

"Pan, wake up!" Pandora shouted, causing Pan to jolt into an upright position, gasping as her vision quickly took a turn for the worse, tumbling left and right and upside down. Two seconds later, and a loud thud notified her that she had made contact with the ground, not to mention the lack of air currently in her lungs. Pan sat up, slowly this time, and took a few deep breaths, closing her eyes in an attempt to calm down her heartrate. The air smelled...earthy, like Pan and Pandora had suddenly been thrown into a large forest. Opening her eyes, the red-head realized that that's exactly what happened. "Pandora, I don't think that we're in Whittingham's anymore."
Pan looked up, noticing a large branch not too high from the ground, where her friend was sitting, legs crossed, stomach clutched in a bout of agonizing laughter. "Don't even start referencing books now, Pan...Besides, where are we?" "Great question," the previously mentioned girl muttered, annoyed as she realized that her friend had woken her up from a perfectly decent nap just to watch her fall off a tree. "Awww don't be that way, it was just a joke. And besides, I'll let you know that I woke you up for a perfectly good reason." Pandora teased, jumping down and landing softly on her feet.
"And what would that be?"
"A scream Pan, there was a scream."
"Of course there was- wait, what?" Pan stopped, taking a long look at Pandora.
Her long green hair framed her face perfectly, contrasting greatly with the flaming redness of her eyes. But this didn't surprise Pan, no this was normal. What wasn't normal, however, was her clothing. A strapless dress that was made of a shining green silk, sewed perfectly to look like a caterpillars rings around her body. Getting slightly wider at the hips and continuing until it ended at her knees, it maintained its last green ring around her legs stiffly, unwavering in the skight breeze flying past us. Two white rings made of some frilly material embellished the very top ring that covered most of her chest, and a single ring covering from the bottom of her ribcage to the spot where her bellybutton should be. There were also very small butterfly wings attached to the back of the dress, sticking out with their oddly colorful pattern of green, white, purple, and orange swirls. Underneath the dress was matching green and white striped stockings that led into a darker green pair pointed shoes. The long silk gloves she had on that reached the middle section of her upper arm were embellished with a mediocre stripe of that same white material at the end of each glove. And as if there wasn't enough wierdness to her outfit, she was wearing a pair of antennas, with a red fez in the middle!
"Pandora, your clothes look utterly ridiculous!"
"Ridiculous? I like it, it matches yours after all." Pandora said, twirling around once to get a feel for her new look. "Mine?" Pan muttered, mostly to herself, as she looked down at her own outfit. She was wearing a white mens business shirt, buttoned up and embellished with a large bowtie that looked exactly like a real butterfly was on her, the wings the same color and pattern as her friends. Along with the dark green trousers, she also was wearing a matching dark green tuxedo jacket with tails, and not to mention she even had her own, lighter green, mini top-hat that rested perfectly off-kilter on her head.
"Well don't you look dashing." A voice said, interrupting the two from admiring, or in Pan's case questioning, their outfits. "Who's there?" Pan shouted, much to her won surprise as her nerves got the better of her. A large smile appeared from nowhere, floating in the air for just a second before the outline of a large gray cat appeared. The cat had no fur, only tatoos that looked like some type of tribal markings covered the starved cat. "Pan, I think that something's seriously wrong with that cat!" Pandora whispered, her eyes narrowing at the sight of the madly grinning feline. "Hush now Pandora, dont you see that all this poor kitty needs is some love?" "I'm afraid that wont do today, for you see there are others out to play. One you should have lots of fun, but watch your words, or you might lose your tongue. Another may think of you as one of them, and the last may just take your head! Ah, and there's one more, I almost forgot. This last one-"
Pan grinned at her friend, almost as eeriely as the creature before them. "First a creature that needs some love, and now a riddle that I must solve?" The redhead then turned to the gray cat. "And who, may I ask, is providing me with information? Surely not for free, unless it's your reputation?" "Oh cheese..." Pandora frowned, pouting as her friend went into her riddler mode. Pan could never resist rhyming and going into a confusing conversation with anyone, especially when they talked back the same way. The creature laughed, "Very well, since you amused me today, I shall give you my name. Cheshire Cat is what they call me, and you must be insane if you look at me as a kitty. One word of advice though, before I go. Look in the flower, before the end of your free hour." Before the two friends could say anything more, Cheshire disappeared, leaving behind a large violet flower, which almost looked like it was glowing around the closed bud.
"What's this? Lets poke it with a stick!" Pandora cheered, but before she could find a stick Pan poked it with her finger. Slowly, but not too slowly, the flower opened, revealing a small glass bottle with a tag on it. "DRINK ME, huh?" Pandora read aloud over Pan's shoulder. "Why not?" Pan shrugged, and before she could think anymore about it she opened it, chugging the liquid content down her throat. It tasted like the fake grape medicine that she had to drink when she had a fever, absolutely disgusting. "Ech, nasty stuff. Tasted like medicine." The redhead told the other, when suddenly a tingly feeling started to spread throughout her body. When it reached her nose, Pan sneezed, scrunching her eyes shut in the process. When she opened them again, everything around her had grew tremendously. The grass now reached a little but above her hips! Looking up, the main thing she noticed was glowing violet signs all along the wall. "Whoa, look Pan! Everything's so much bigger now!" Pandora exclaimed, making the redhead realize that her green-headed friend was also tiny as well. "How'd you shrink too?" "I don't know, the dress perhaps?" Taking that as a logical explanation, or at least as logical as this can get, Pan shook her head. "I guess there's a path that way, according to that wierd purple message. The question is though, how do we get back to our normal size?" As Pan was contemplating this the tingling feeling returned once more, and a few seconds later she was back to her normal self. "I guess you just have to think about it." Pandora stated what they were both thinking.
Pan straightened her butterfly as she turned towards Pandora, a grin back on her face. Grabbing her mini top-hat, she made a dramatic bow before sticking her bent arm out. "Shall we go see which person that kitty was talking about, my lady?" "Of course, though don't forget that you're also a lady as well." Pandora grinned, she was starting to like this game. Linking arms, they walked together, further into the woods.

@anybody currently in vale of tears

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ali
kwcTXrw.jpg

The Vale of Tears
♦- It's an Upside Down World -♦

It was still so quiet as Maddix bounded from tree root to tree root, letting out a periodic shout of possible glee. She was determined to enjoy the freedom from the confinements of the asylum. But it was not what she was accustomed to either. Maddix had simply continued her exploration as she climbed a tree to look out and get a view of the fair land of wonders she was currently residing in. Even though she was apprehensive about this whole situation since she was alone, Maddix was finding herself enjoying the beauty of this entire place. So far... no one had hurt her. No one had bothered the little girl this whole time. Actually that was rather part of her problem. There was no one here. Without anyone to keep her company, what was she to do? She had already run around, screamed and shouted. But it didn't seem to be doing any good. So she gave an exasperated sigh as she moved down a few trees, climbing from the branches of one tree to the next.
Wait! Maddix heard voices! That of a... female? It sounded alike somehow.. or was she imagining things? Maddix was moving when she thought she saw figures... but they vanished! Shrinking into tiny people! Her eyes widened in shock as she watched the area for a few seconds, only to see them suddenly grow large in size again, back to the usual size. She was so surprised that she fell backwards, so she ended up hanging upside down from the tree branch with a cry of surprise. She felt like some kind of pinata. This was rather embarrassing. Maddix blinked a moment as she looked around frantically for the red hair she had glimpsed. But there was a major problem. Nothing was right side up. She couldn't tell why the ground had become the sky. Mainly because she didn't realize that she was hanging upside down. Oh dear. What a bind.

@Mainly at Raven Haruka, plus anyone else in the Vale of Tears.​

image.png
~Vale of Tears~
~Oh look, a person!~

It turns out that the two friends didn't have to walk far, for just around a corner they found a petite girl hanging upside down from a branch. "Pan, do you think this girl is alright?" Pandora asked, unlinking her arm from the other's and taking a step back. "Not sure Pandora, let's ask her," The red head replied, not realizing that to any other person, it would look like she was just talking to the empty air.
With a nod from Pandora, Pan walked towards the young girl with long hair.
"Are you quite alright, miss?"

@Jello

kwcTXrw.jpg

Vale of Tears
♦- There must be ghost.... -♦

Maddix heard the voice in confusion and tried to look around but her blasted long hair made this quit difficult. She finally gave up her thrashing around to locate the source of the voice. Sighing heavily the girl let her arms hang down as she muttered. "Joy golly. I'm stuck..." She seemed annoyed. But she noticed the girl standing on the ground that had become the sky. Oh yay! Twas another person way out here! ....er, wherever here was. Maddix frowned at the female's question and flapped her arms up and down. "Do I look okay? I'm hanging off the ground! More importantly, are you okay? You're hanging off the sky!" Though her words made sense to herself, she probably sounded completely insane from the way she said it.

Maddix started to squirm but that had not been the wisest course of action. By shifting her legs, she lost the grip on the branch and therefore... plummeted to the ground with a thud. "Ow!" Nope... she wasn't okay. But at least the world was right side up again!​

image.png
~Vale of tears~
~Whatever you do, don't laugh~

It took all of Pan's willpower to not laugh at the young girl. Her friend, on the other hand, busted up at the sight of her falling off the branch. "Pan, this girl sounds just a bit loose in the brain~" Pandora laughed, her voice elongating the word just. "Oh shush Pandora, you would probably say the same thing if you were stuck on a branch." Pan replied, sticking her hand out politely to the young platinum head.
"Hello, my name's Pan, what's yours? Oh, and did you perhaps scream out a short while ago?" "Of course she did Pan, I mean she's the only one who could have...probably" Pandora pouted, realizing that her argument was not very good. "That's why I asked, Pandora." The red head sighed, shaking her head a little as she waited for the stranger to answer.

@Jello

317e1dz.png

The Hatter's Domain | The Clock Tower
Confused, Concerned & Thankful
@Ali @OmarynKenviir

Kamyrn had taken to pacing along side the table as she awaited Hare's and Dormouse's return with Bree. She could only hope the girl was alive. They had never exactly been friends, but how could you in such a place as Whittingham? However, the thought of having that tie to the outside world was extremely reassuring. Proof that she hadn't just gotten herself lost inside her own head. It was Hatter's voice that made Kam pause midstep. "Would you stop your pacing? You're driving me mad ..." Hatter muttered before cackling again. "I do believe your being mad has little to do with me, Hatter." Kamryn couldn't help but muse with a twisted grin.

Before Hatter could respond, Dormouse and Hare caught her attention. Bree was being carried between them. She was unconscious, extremely pale, and bandaged efficiently enough. Red spots could be seen seeping through the bandage as they set her down. "We found her just in time, she had just collapsed ..." Hare was explaining as Dormouse rolled away. Dropping her tea cup, Kam ignored the shatter of glass as she hurried to Bree. She was soon on her knees, a gentle hand brushing tapping lightly on the girl's cheek. "Ironic that your one tie to Whittingham and outside is dead ..." The voices murmured as they stirred inside of Kamryn's head. "Oh shut it, she's still breathing." Kam would snap, her hazal hues watching Bree's chest rise and fall.

"Bree? Bree, come on ... Wake up. It's Kamryn ..." Kam would muse as Hatter's gaze darted to the doorway. "Ah! Another guest. So soon? Come in, my dear. Come in, Psy ..." Hatter would say, motioning for the young woman to come into the room. Kamryn would blink, her hazel gaze shooting towards the doorway. "Psy!? You're here too?" Kam found herself asking as she sat on the floor. "Hatter? How many of us are here in Wonderland? You must have some idea ..." Kam would ask as Hare and Dormouse began to argue again. "As I said, darling, I have no idea. Caterpillar might know. You'd have to go through the Vale of Doom and to the Oriental Grove to get to him. At least, I believe that is where he is nowadays ..." Hatter would muse with a cackle. Looking back to Hatter, Kamryn would scowl. "You think? That's not good enough, Hatter. I'd rather not be sent off on some wild goose chase ..." Kam would say rather angrily. "Ask Chesh, he would know for certain. And before you ask, your guess is as good as mine as to where to find him. He tends to be where he wants to be when he wants to be there."

kwcTXrw.jpg

Vale of Tears
- Say what now? -

Maddix was sitting on the ground, her head slowly tilting to the side as she watched the girl. Who was Pandora? And uh... why was she sticking her hand out toward Maddix? Maddix stared at it for a very long moment with a confused expression. Why was she handing her this for exactly? She blinked a few seconds before she answered in a quiet voice. "I'm Maddix. I did scream cause I didn't know what else to do..." There she goes calling Pandora again... "Uh.. Who is Pandora? Is she hiding or does she talk to your head?" Maddix asked innocently. She stood up from the ground and dusted herself off. She smiled at Pan. "I guess we can be friends, maybe?" She was still ignoring the hand, not sure what it was for. What was she supposed to do? Look at it?

@Raven Haruka

(Forgive the shortness. I've been awfully lazy lately.)​

2jg8kdc.png

♦ Vale of Tears ♦
.Neutral.

"Right, Flynn, well then, it's good to know you're able to use that knife, but what makes you think you're going to need it? What about this place gives you the feeling we may be attacked? I mean... look around, there's nothing but flowers, and rivers!" Alex was rather persistent about the fact that it wasn't a possibility to be in a dangerous situation here in this land, however, he wasn't really even sure what this land was, or why he was here with others. He remembered pain, blacking out, and waking up, but that was the bulk of it.

"That cat said.. we should jump.." Alex was close to the edge of the island they were on now - overlooking some strange desert island filled with broken tea cups and... moving people, or creatures... things? This was a pain in the neck.
@Lizzy

view.php

Vale of Tears
Adventurous and Brave
-----------------------

"Just a gut feeling Alex.~" was Flynn's only response towards Alex's question as he stood beside the older male to look over the edge.

"Well, we may as well jump and see what happens, right?" He asked as he turned his head to glance over his shoulder in a quick motion that most would be concerned about before looking at Alex. Flynn may be mild on the insane-o-meter, but it was rather obvious that to most people who met him that were actually sane they probably would have thought he was on the level of batshit crazy.

"Well, time to see how things go~" Flynn said in a slight sing-song voice before risking it and jumping.

'Is that feeling of butterflies in my tummy supposed to be a normal reaction??'

[Who knows? When has anything involving you been considered "normal"?] One of the many voices in the teen's head replied.

@Ali

image.png
~Vale of Tears~
~Sure, why not?~

The redhead took back her hand as the girl on the gound in front of her stared at it strangely before asking about her friend. "Eep, don't tell her about me!" Pandora cried, hunching behind Pan in some sort of attempt to hide from Maddix. "Pandora! That's not very nice." Pan scolded looking over her shoulder to give her green haired friend a glare. Looking back at the young blonde, she smiled. "Most people ask me that, but can't you see that she's right there?" Pan pointed over her shoulder to where her friend was. "And speaking about friends, I have no problems with making a new one. but just out of curiousity, where are we?"
@Jello

2gwgmqa.png

Hatters Domain

All Psy could see was kam who ran over to Bree who looked half dead she swings her cannon over her shoulder so that its resting comfortably on it and waltzes in like she owns the place "Has tea been set without me I'm disapointed and angry you didn't wait for me Hatter hey Kam long time no see" she glares at him but childishly because she enjoys his company "well well you both have driven me mad" he laughs again maniakly as Psy jumps up on the table and sits down grabbing a cup of tea "come on now you were the one who drove me mad years ago hatter don't you remember I would always dream of the tea parties and the hare throwing cups at me constantly because I was always sitting on the table "damned right ya old coot get off" he throws a cup at her but she just smashes it with her cannon.

kwcTXrw.jpg

Vale of Tears
Eye problems...

Maddix wasn't quite sure what to make of the motion Pan had given. She blinked a few times and looked, then rubbed her eyes. She opened them and looked, squinting. Her face appeared distressed as she stared intently at where Pan had directed her attention to. "I can't see her!" She wailed as she started to pull her hair out of stress. Maddix was freaking out mentally. Mainly because she knew that it would feel ever so bad if someone couldn't see her. But she paused a moment at Pan's question. "Uh..." She blinked as if a deer in the headlights, then blinked some more. "Um...." She looked around slowly, surveying the situation, then looked back at Pan with a proud smile. "We are in a forest!" She declared in a confident tone. That is where they were.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
image.png
~Vale of Tears~
Worthy of a Facepalm...

All Pan could do was look at the girl, finally giving in to her amusement and letting out a small series of chuckles as the young platinum gave her answer. "Well thank you for that observation, but I meant where is this forest? Last I checked I was at Whittingham's..." Looking around, she could only see oversized plants, with an occasional matching oversized game piece lying about somewhere. "Hey Pan, what's that?" Pandora asked, pointing her slim finger at something behind Maddix. Looking over her shoulder, she saw a purple mushroom, seemingly glowing in a dim violet light much like the flower from before. Walking over to it, Pan decided to step on it, for what reason she did not know, but she let out a yelp as she was sent flying higher in the air than any jump she had made before. She was up for half a second, before falling on her backside back onto the mushroom, repeating the process that was like a trampoline. "Goodness me! This is exhilarating! But how do I get down without breaking something?" She asked, yelling at her new friend as she was stuck in an unending loop of ups and downs.

@Jello

Status
Not open for further replies.