2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. No Preferences
Looks like Iwaku's search feature is bugging out on me. Both "your content" from my profile dropdown and using the search box (for any search I've tried so far) throw the error in the title. Is the searching system down for maintenance or anything? I feel like this same error has happened in the past, too...

Search function does appear to be down for now, which is always a pain.
We'll try to see what's up with it and if something can be done.

Looks like the solution was given in the latest announcement, so if anybody was watching this thread but missed the announcement, best to read that!

hibernates until forum update

Can I ask where in the thread it was answered, because I'm still having trouble with the search function and that thread doesn't appear to talk about the search function at all.

Can I ask where in the thread it was answered, because I'm still having trouble with the search function and that thread doesn't appear to talk about the search function at all.
Here you go!
Moving along, we have a series of related announcements. As some of you may have noticed, the on-site search function is borked. The good news is, we know what's wrong and what needs to be done to fix it. The BAD news is that the only way to fix it is to go ahead with updating the forum software to Xenforo 2.x.
Obviously with the search function down, we have to update, and we need your donations to help cover the costs of all our purchases so Iwaku can keep as many of its shiny addons as possible. Especially because of the full version update to 2.x, we are going to need a little more than usual.

Fair warning, we may also be losing a few shiny things. If you're wondering why we hadn't updated before now, it's because many of our addons have not been updated for 2.x yet. Fortunately, we should be able to find alternatives for MOST things. Don't worry, no one is going to lose any actual content. We also may be getting a couple of NEW shiny things!

Keep an eye out for some shiny new announcements in August, including info for the fundraiser and a very special new contest as well!

So, the search function will not be working again until the site is updated. The fundraiser for that is currently running, and you can find the thread about the fundraiser here. The fundraiser's goal has been met and exceeded, so the site update will be coming sometime in the near future!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia and Eru