Error 404:Lack of Partners

• Thread starter The Rainbow Cat Bandit
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Rainbow Cat Bandit

Original poster
Hello ladies, gentlemen, and anyone in between. I am feeling rather ambitious and am on the hunt for a potential writing partner. I have had a few ideas rattling around in my head and want to work with a few or hear some other ideas. I am pretty flexible with plots and the creation of a storyline, so long as the partner pitches in too. This is a good transition into the few requirements I have for partners.

1)Sorry, no anime physics or characters.
2) Must be able to add something to the story and not be fully passive. I write well and can provide a response if the partner provides a nice response and takes control very once in a while.
3) Posts must average at least four/five paragraphs or more. I like lengthy replies and can manage to dish out this amount as well.
4) Must be able to respond at least a few times a week and ideally at least one post a day.
5)No god modded characters and such. Characters should have more detail than a generic personality and some random picture that you came across the internet.
6) Must be a decent writer:adept, intermediate, advanced or even above though I am only in the intermediate/advanced range.
7) Has to be alright with LGBT themes since I prefer to avoid heterosexual couples. If I am really interested in an idea that has a heterosexual couple, I'll think about it.

That is all I can think of for now in regards to requirements. Now for the more interesting part, ideas. As for plot, I tend to stick to fantasy type adventures and such. I do not have a set plot as of now since I usually wait to formulate ideas through PM when someone takes an interest. I do have some pairings in mind though.

(* means that this is the role i would like to play)

-Mermaid* and Sailor(or pirate)
-Werewolf* and Vampire
-Dragon and Dragon
-demon and angel*
-demon and human*
-vampire and human(or elf)*
-werewolf* and human(or elf)
-assassin, pirate, other criminals and victim*
These are just a few and if you think of others, I am open to suggestions.

Well, that is all I have to write for now, but if you PM me I can offer more information or answer questions. I will only accept one or two partners that meet the requirements that I have explained. Contact me via PM if you are interested. Thank you for reading. :3

I'm interested in vampirexhuman fxf if you want to do that!

Sounds good. So long as you meet the requirements that I have set up, feel free to PM me so we can start talking details.

Status
Not open for further replies.