Err...Hello, wanna roleplay?

I

iridescent

Original poster
hey, i'm iridescent, and i'm new here.​
i've heard that the roleplaying here is good, with users that are active and mature.​
i think role-playing is good for writers, especially to get a plot, to be able to role-play without worrying about any sort of "literacy level" or whatever and, to work on how to build character relations: i'm an aspiring writer.​
i have published a little bit of work, and find myself in a hole of ideas and need for improvement.​
hence, i'm here.​
so, if anyone is interested in role-playing with me-- i'm game for anything and practically everything --please pm me c:​

Reactions: Kurayami Tenshi
Welcome to Iwaku - we're mature when it comes to writing, but most of us still giggle like schoolgirls when someone else says 'organism.'

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, drop me a line - I'll see what I can do.

Welcome to Iwaku, Iridescent.

You'll find all the awesome rp you can possibly ever handle here.

thanks so much guys for welcoming me; i really appreciate it! c:
really excited to find some fun role-play partners!

People complaining about "being literate" when it comes to roleplaying has always made me a really mad. D: So we definitely try to stomp that out here on Iwaku and urge people to actually describe what they're looking for in terms of writing styles.

So then, welcome to our community, Iridescent! 8D

Welcome Iridescent! You've come to the right place so have fun and enjoy the world of RP at Iwaku!