Erm...Hi *waves awkwardly before rubbing the back of my neck nervously*

R

rosegrim

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Name's Anneliese, but you guys can call me Shock *has been trying to force my friends to call me that* *remains wholly unsuccessful*

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a girl and I'm 17.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I like romance ^_^ preferably yaoi, but het will do as long as I don't have to be the girl XD I usually deal in fluffy adorableness or angst and/or abusive relationships. *shrugs* what can I say? I have a flair for the dramatic XD

What kind of characters do you usually play? I really only ever play guys. And their usually either crazy, emotionally damaged, or really nice...once you get to know them XD

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Zombie Fox Plushes *scoffs* clearly XD

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! ~IIIIIIIIIIIIII'M SAILIIIIING AWAAAAAY! SET AN OPEN COURSE FOR THE VIIIRGIN SEAAAAAAS!...~ brownie points for anyone who can name that tune ^_^

Why hello! ^-^. Aways nice to see a newb.

hehe Hi ^_^ *holds out hand for shaking* nice to meet you ^_^

^-^ you too. So...*suddenly has nothing to talk about*

Damn...I had something for this...>_<

Haha I often find myself in a similar predicament. I'm pretty sure that every single socially awkward penguin meme is about me XD

Hm. i doubt there's any memes about Dragon Age fangirls, but that's me.

Haha I'm a Harry Potter fangirl, myself ^_^ and Doctor Who...and Sherlock... *suddenly realizes that everything I love is British* How did I not notice this before...?

i sometimes catch myself singing in a british accent :P

*le gasp* me too! sometimes, when I'm really tired, I'll slip into a Scottish accent for no apparent reason XD thankfully, my Scottish accent is actually pretty good. My British one is absolute rubbish XD

LOL. i should do youtube vids of me singing in a accent...

it is >;D. i'm heading off to bed, but i'll see you around.

SO ANYWAYS.

Welcome to Iwaku, Shock!

I am Iliana and you will always be known as SHOCK to me. :D As you wish! Yay a girl that plays a dude! I love those! I hope you get into some juicy role plays here! Enjoy yourself and Im here if you have any questions!

^_^ Nice to meet you! Haha my first character was a guy, and I made only guys after that so when I tried to play a girl I couldn't do it XD I'm pretty sure my muse is a guy who will only let me play guys. *out pop Lock and Barrel* Muses. Plural. Yeesh, Shock. How'd you manage to forget that there's two of us? Hmm? >.> >.> *holds up hands placatingly* I amend. Muses. *glares at the boys until they go away* Sorry about those two XD They tend to pop up at odd moments.

WELCOME TO THE SITE LADY WHO PLAYS MEN! >:3 You will be loved.

Welcome to the forum, new lady who's muse is a man. Be sure to check out the all you can eat buffet.

Haha nice to meet you both ^_^ *Lock and Barrel also wave, but are still cowering in fear from my ferocious glare earlier*

So, your name definitely didn't get me thinking about Nightmare Before Christmas. It pictured a black guy with super powers.... STATIC SHOOOOCCCKKK!

: D Welcome to Iwaku, Shock! Glad you chose to join us.

Hello new comer, it's a pleasure to me you. :)

Mine name is Tenchi-Roku and if there's anything you need help with feel free to ask. There is a large selection of RPs i'm sure you'd like. :P