Era Of Elves: Post Apocalyptic/ Medival (ish) Fantasy RP.

Leader Board
Character/Player
1. Selakiir Cheryth
2. Aurelia Hesta Urudral
3. Dorian Medina

Last edited:
Can you tell me a little about them then? I know that sometimes an interpretation depends on the person writing
So for the late response but the only interpretation, I have a that since they have a human form which is their common form, therefore they are socially considered human

Okay, last question for now. Is there anything I should know about hybrids, like what they're like and how they fit in society? Like, you did say conceiving them are illegal but I couldn't find anything about what's thought of the ones that are born anyways

Okay, last question for now. Is there anything I should know about hybrids, like what they're like and how they fit in society? Like, you did say conceiving them are illegal but I couldn't find anything about what's thought of the ones that are born anyways
To answer your question, yes being a hybrid is illegal, but the punishment varies depending on social status and age. Newborns are usually given more mercy than an older hybrid because they have not yet proven to be dangerous, those who were born out of rich families tend to also receive lighter punishments. Punishment for hybrids ranges from being put in a tower away from the public eye to execution, the most common punishment being slavery.

images.jpg
Basic
Name: Vae Kaezai
Sexuality: Questioning
Occupation: Technically unemployed but takes odd jobs from time to time
Title: None
Race: Hybrid [Human Mother - Father of unknown, shapeshifting race]
Sub-race: (if you are human)

Appearance
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin Color: Light brown
Hair Color: Black
Hairstyle: Messy
Body Type: Average, with a slight scrawniness to their frame
Gender-expression: Neutral
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 160lb
Scars: A few tiny, scattered cut on hands, bites them during times of stress.
Tattoos: none
Extras: From their father's side of the family, Vae has some dark hues on their hands, which they keep hidden under gloves in order to not betray their hybrid heritage. Has some blemishes on face.

Personal
Fears: having their identity as a hybrid discovered by others.
Goals: Finding a place in the world
Mental Disorders: Social anxiety, Paranoia
Dislikes: large crowds, loud noises, spiders,being completely alone for long periods of time
Morals:
Virtues: Is very honest with their own emotions. Tries to help others when needed, even when afraid.
Flaws: Is often awkward when it comes to social interactions. Can be naive at times. Often has bouts of paranoia in regards to people or certain situations. Has poor emotional control when under stress, which leads to lashing out at others at the worst of times
Secrets: As they age, more traits from Vae's father's side are manifesting on their appearance, he fears what'll happen if they can't hide it. Vae's father is still alive and trying to attempt a reunion with and their mother, though not to either's knowledge

Story
Childhood (0-12): Years ago, Vae's mother, a human woman named Teresa, fled an unwanted marriage to a egomaniacal nobleman; leaving him hours after the rings had been placed upon their fingers. She'd fled to a cottage in the outskirts, where she lived after, relishing in her new freedom

That's where she met Zennai Kaezai, a shapeshifter and more importantly, Vae's father. This man seemed to be far kinder, far more charming then the brute she almost had to spend her life with. A relationship, which evolved into courtship and eventual marriage, developed between the two.
Though they both knew it was against the law, Zennai and Teresa conceived a hybrid child together

That child was Vae. The happy couple, now expecting a baby, planned a happy life to spend

But it didn't last.
A year after Vae was born, Zennai had left to do something, but never returned. Teresa was heartbroken, but raised Vae the best she could all by herself

Teresa was well aware of the illegality of her child's very existant. This lead her to hide them in a hidden room behind a bookshelf in the basement quite often, fearful of what might happen if the occasional visitor from the village found Vae and discovered their mixed heritage.
This lead Vae to lead a very isolated childhood, spending lots of time in that room.

Teresa also told them many warnings, what many people thought of a half-half child such as themselves. She meant well, Though in the process, her words of warning stirred up some self loathing about their nature as a hybrid in him in her attempts to teach him safety and ways to protect himself from the world, something she mildly regrets

Adolescence (13-19): Eventually as Vae grew older, they somewhat grew tired of the isolated life they were living. Even if they still had the paranoid thoughts instilled by their mother's lessons, part of them wanted to see more.
Wanted to know about themselves, how this world worked

It was like an itch that needed to be scratched

Despite their attempts at convincing, Teresa refused to let Vae take one step out of the house.
So they were forced to go behind her back.

Leaving her a note with vague detail, Vae packed up their things, and a pouchful of money, and fled the cottage they'd called home for so long

I love rping because I allows me to practice my writing. And because i helps me find like-minded people to interact with ^^

Reactions: A Crow
View attachment 217881
Basic
Name: Vae Kaezai
Sexuality: Questioning
Occupation: Technically unemployed but takes odd jobs from time to time
Race: Hybrid [Human Mother - Father of unknown, shapeshifting race]
Sub-race: (if you are human)

Appearance
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin Color: Light brown
Hair Color: Black
Hairstyle: Messy
Body Type: Average, with a slight scrawniness to their frame
Gender-expression: Neutral
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 160lb
Scars: A few tiny, scattered cut on hands, bites them during times of stress.
Tattoos: none
Extras: From their father's side of the family, Vae has some dark hues on their hands, which they keep hidden under gloves in order to not betray their hybrid heritage. Has some blemishes on face.

Personal
Fears: having their identity as a hybrid discovered by others.
Goals: Finding a place in the world
Mental Disorders: Social anxiety, Paranoia
Dislikes: large crowds, loud noises, spiders,being completely alone for long periods of time
Morals:
Virtues: Is very honest with their own emotions. Tries to help others when needed, even when afraid.
Flaws: Is often awkward when it comes to social interactions. Can be naive at times. Often has bouts of paranoia in regards to people or certain situations. Has poor emotional control when under stress, which leads to lashing out at others at the worst of times
Secrets: As they age, more traits from Vae's father's side are manifesting on their appearance, he fears what'll happen if they can't hide it. Vae's father is still alive and trying to attempt a reunion with and their mother, though not to either's knowledge

Story
Childhood (0-12): Years ago, Vae's mother, a human woman named Teresa, fled an unwanted marriage to a egomaniacal nobleman; leaving him hours after the rings had been placed upon their fingers. She'd fled to a cottage in the outskirts, where she lived after, relishing in her new freedom

That's where she met Zennai Kaezai, a shapeshifter and more importantly, Vae's father. This man seemed to be far kinder, far more charming then the brute she almost had to spend her life with. A relationship, which evolved into courtship and eventual marriage, developed between the two.
Though they both knew it was against the law, Zennai and Teresa conceived a hybrid child together

That child was Vae. The happy couple, now expecting a baby, planned a happy life to spend

But it didn't last.
A year after Vae was born, Zennai had left to do something, but never returned. Teresa was heartbroken, but raised Vae the best she could all by herself

Teresa was well aware of the illegality of her child's very existant. This lead her to hide them in a hidden room behind a bookshelf in the basement quite often, fearful of what might happen if the occasional visitor from the village found Vae and discovered their mixed heritage.
This lead Vae to lead a very isolated childhood, spending lots of time in that room.

Teresa also told them many warnings, what many people thought of a half-half child such as themselves. She meant well, Though in the process, her words of warning stirred up some self loathing about their nature as a hybrid in him in her attempts to teach him safety and ways to protect himself from the world, something she mildly regrets

Adolescence (13-19): Eventually as Vae grew older, they somewhat grew tired of the isolated life they were living. Even if they still had the paranoid thoughts instilled by their mother's lessons, part of them wanted to see more.
Wanted to know about themselves, how this world worked

It was like an itch that needed to be scratched

Despite their attempts at convincing, Teresa refused to let Vae take one step out of the house.
So they were forced to go behind her back.

Leaving her a note with vague detail, Vae packed up their things, and a pouchful of money, and fled the cottage they'd called home for so long

I love rping because I allows me to practice my writing. And because i helps me find like-minded people to interact with ^^
It's perfect welcome to the rp your character gets 5 character points

Thank you! ^^

Hopefully we can get far in this rp. I can't help but noticed that the other's haven't done anything since march

Thank you! ^^

Hopefully we can get far in this rp. I can't help but noticed that the other's haven't done anything since march
Yeah don't worry they'll come soon

Alright, maybe our characters can interact for the time being, hopefully the others come quick! I'm looking forward to rping with them too

I love to rp because I take immense pleasure in creating diverse characters and play-acting them in heavily detailed and intertwining stories!

I would love to sign up! Do I just post a character sheet at any given time, and that is how I sign up?

I love to rp because I take immense pleasure in creating diverse characters and play-acting them in heavily detailed and intertwining stories!

I would love to sign up! Do I just post a character sheet at any given time, and that is how I sign up?
Yeah just post your character sheet and if I accepted if it's accepted

c2c18dfede1c85206ac941b1505114a5.jpg
Basic
Name: Azariah Carneiros "Grim"
Sexuality: Bisexual; strong male preference
Race: Vampiric-Human Elf Hybrid
[Mother was an elf, Father was another hybrid cross between a vampire and a human.]
Sub-race: N/A

Appearance
Eye Color: Lavender
Skin Color: Periwinkle
Hair Color: Faded Eggplant
Hairstyle: Short on the sides, Longer on top and styled
Body Type: Fit
Gender-expression: Cis-Male
Height: 6'1
Weight: 155 lbs.
Scars: Knife wounds on his thigh, his left side, and on the back of his left shoulder.
Tattoos: Gray Wolf Society Tattoo, Gang related tattoos, small black heart under his left eye.
Extras: Dimples when he smiles big, long and pointed ears.

Personal
Fears: Being executed, his gang members being caught and executed.
Goals: To live however he wants and be rich.
Mental Disorders: Neurosis, but he's working on it. Slight anger issues.
Likes: Deceiving people, Rebelling, Fine royal honies, Healthy food, Being playful, Travelling, Selling, Fashion, Magic, Animals, Art, Music
Dislikes: Snobs, People that are too much like himself, Bugs, Mornings, and staying still for too long.
Morals: If it doesn't affect him or those he cares about, he doesn't give a rat's ass.
Virtues: Courage, Compassion, Diligence, Assertiveness
Flaws: He tends to second guess his instincts, which sometimes backfires on him. He is also non-committal (unless he finds the right person), and can be back-stabbing for his own safety. Watch out if you're ever in a dangerous situation, he might just sacrifice you for the betterment of his own odds.
Secrets: He wishes he didn't have to hide who he really was, and he also wishes he could have chosen a better path in life, rather than becoming a criminal.

Story
Childhood (0-12): When Azariah was born to his Elven mother, Matreuse, and his Vampiric-Human father, Elistire, they were at a loss for what to do with him. For the sake of her reputation as a purebred Elf, Matreuse begrudgingly left Azariah and his father behind. Elistire was heartbroken, but he was determined to do his best for his offspring. Being a hybrid himself, he understood what his son was going to have to endure. Elistire was the only one who could care for Azariah the way the Gray Wolf Society cared for him.

When Asariah was 7 years old, elven soldiers raided his and his father's home. As it turned out, Matreuse had entrusted the details of her affair and her hybrid child to a close friend, who reported this crime to the authorities. It wasn't difficult for them to find their hiding spot, once Matreuse was forced to give details of anything she knew about Elistire and her son, Asariah. Elistire was caught, but Azariah made his escape, never once looking back, for he knew the fate of his father. He was only 7, yes, but he was equipped with the skills to hide himself. Namely, he used magic to cloak his identity.

Adolescence (13-19): Having been on the run and having to hide in the shadows since the middle of his youth, Azariah took on a darker, rougher point of view on the world. He coined the name Grim, thinking to himself that it was because he was eventually going to be the Grim Reaper to all that dared to piss him off. He became vengeful, doing minor things like playing harmful pranks on any militia he ran into. He would vandalize, especially elven territory. This attracted attention from someone a little less concerned with his misdemeanors and more concerned with how he was raising himself. This person reported him to someone in Gray Wolf, and an investigation was opened shortly thereafter.

Azariah was extended the hand of help, but he smacked it away in clear defiance. He could take care of himself, he was doing fine.

Magic was easy for Azariah, the elven part of him being the most dominant. He created a drug out of magic that caused the user to feel euphoria, but also be able to focus on any task at hand if needed. Any side effects it had, other than being highly addictive, was none of his concern. He called it "U-Topia." The drug became popular fast, and money lined his pockets faster than he could spend it... So much so that he began to hire anybody he deemed trustworthy enough. He has few employees/gang members.

It wasn't until he was 16 years old that he finally stumbled upon the Gray Wolf again, and this time he figured it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Adulthood (20+): Having been running his drug operation for over ten years, Azariah was doing well for himself. Nobody knew of who he truly was, and he never let anyone in the Gray Wolf know that he was even a hybrid. It wasn't obvious, since the vampiric part of him very rarely presented itself, and his human genes were too passive to surface over his mother's genes. He keeps his identity on the down-low, using Aliases everywhere he goes. Most often, he is referred to as Grim. He never gives out his real name.

View attachment 217991
Basic
Name: Azariah Carneiros "Grim"
Sexuality: Bisexual; strong male preference
Race: Vampiric-Human Elf Hybrid
[Mother was an elf, Father was another hybrid cross between a vampire and a human.]
Sub-race: N/A

Appearance
Eye Color: Lavender
Skin Color: Periwinkle
Hair Color: Faded Eggplant
Hairstyle: Short on the sides, Longer on top and styled
Body Type: Fit
Gender-expression: Cis-Male
Height: 6'1
Weight: 155 lbs.
Scars: Knife wounds on his thigh, his left side, and on the back of his left shoulder.
Tattoos: Gray Wolf Society Tattoo, Gang related tattoos, small black heart under his left eye.
Extras: Dimples when he smiles big, long and pointed ears.

Personal
Fears: Being executed, his gang members being caught and executed.
Goals: To live however he wants and be rich.
Mental Disorders: Neurosis, but he's working on it. Slight anger issues.
Likes: Deceiving people, Rebelling, Fine royal honies, Healthy food, Being playful, Travelling, Selling, Fashion, Magic, Animals, Art, Music
Dislikes: Snobs, People that are too much like himself, Bugs, Mornings, and staying still for too long.
Morals: If it doesn't affect him or those he cares about, he doesn't give a rat's ass.
Virtues: Courage, Compassion, Diligence, Assertiveness
Flaws: He tends to second guess his instincts, which sometimes backfires on him. He is also non-committal (unless he finds the right person), and can be back-stabbing for his own safety. Watch out if you're ever in a dangerous situation, he might just sacrifice you for the betterment of his own odds.
Secrets: He wishes he didn't have to hide who he really was, and he also wishes he could have chosen a better path in life, rather than becoming a criminal.

Story
Childhood (0-12): When Azariah was born to his Elven mother, Matreuse, and his Vampiric-Human father, Elistire, they were at a loss for what to do with him. For the sake of her reputation as a purebred Elf, Matreuse begrudgingly left Azariah and his father behind. Elistire was heartbroken, but he was determined to do his best for his offspring. Being a hybrid himself, he understood what his son was going to have to endure. Elistire was the only one who could care for Azariah the way the Gray Wolf Society cared for him.

When Asariah was 7 years old, elven soldiers raided his and his father's home. As it turned out, Matreuse had entrusted the details of her affair and her hybrid child to a close friend, who reported this crime to the authorities. It wasn't difficult for them to find their hiding spot, once Matreuse was forced to give details of anything she knew about Elistire and her son, Asariah. Elistire was caught, but Azariah made his escape, never once looking back, for he knew the fate of his father. He was only 7, yes, but he was equipped with the skills to hide himself. Namely, he used magic to cloak his identity.

Adolescence (13-19): Having been on the run and having to hide in the shadows since the middle of his youth, Azariah took on a darker, rougher point of view on the world. He coined the name Grim, thinking to himself that it was because he was eventually going to be the Grim Reaper to all that dared to piss him off. He became vengeful, doing minor things like playing harmful pranks on any militia he ran into. He would vandalize, especially elven territory. This attracted attention from someone a little less concerned with his misdemeanors and more concerned with how he was raising himself. This person reported him to someone in Gray Wolf, and an investigation was opened shortly thereafter.

Azariah was extended the hand of help, but he smacked it away in clear defiance. He could take care of himself, he was doing fine.

Magic was easy for Azariah, the elven part of him being the most dominant. He created a drug out of magic that caused the user to feel euphoria, but also be able to focus on any task at hand if needed. Any side effects it had, other than being highly addictive, was none of his concern. He called it "U-Topia." The drug became popular fast, and money lined his pockets faster than he could spend it... So much so that he began to hire anybody he deemed trustworthy enough. He has few employees/gang members.

It wasn't until he was 16 years old that he finally stumbled upon the Gray Wolf again, and this time he figured it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Adulthood (20+): Having been running his drug operation for over ten years, Azariah was doing well for himself. Nobody knew of who he truly was, and he never let anyone in the Gray Wolf know that he was even a hybrid. It wasn't obvious, since the vampiric part of him very rarely presented itself, and his human genes were too passive to surface over his mother's genes. He keeps his identity on the down-low, using Aliases everywhere he goes. Most often, he is referred to as Grim. He never gives out his real name.
Sorry it took too long but he is accepted he gets 15 character points

Reactions: A Crow
Reactions: A Crow and saint.
if anyone needs any help brainstorming, or just someone to bounce ideas off of lmk! i’m not great at it, but i’m happy to listen and do what i can

writers block SUCKS

Oh yeah sorry I was dealing with a lot of shit at home