2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
This is the IC for my rp, Era Of Elves, here is where the magic happens. If you wanna know what the RP is about check out the OOC/Registration thread: ALWAYS OPEN - OPEN SIGNUPS - Era Of Elves: Post Apocalyptic/ Medival (ish) Fantasy RP.

So far I only have one location. If you can think of more please DM me and I'll add it to the location list

Ember City
Built was built on the remains of New York, during the time that elves took over the world.
There is an Oasis in what once was liberty island, and Gray Wolf places are almost everywhere. It seems as if every time one gets raided another three come back to replace it, and no amount of public torture or executions has seemed to change that. As a matter of fact, it's made the Gray Wolf Society much stronger, and much better at hiding. Accusations of people being members of The Gray Wolf Society have risen, especially among human women, but none of the people that have been punished based solely on accusations alone were actual members of The Gray Wolf Society.

On the other hand, the regiments have become stronger and more aggressive, that they've become a serious concern for the major. He is too afraid to illegalize the regiments, because most of the citizens are part of regiments, and they've been able to catch criminals much faster then the police have. He's attempted applying different policies but none of them were affective. He's tried getting help from the Elven King but the king doesn't seem to care.

Needless to say Ember City really is the city that still never sleeps

It was towards the end of the day and Dorian walked through the shopping district. Tonight was gonna be a very special night at the haven, he wanted to make sure he was gonna look nice.

He entered a clothing shop as he looked around and found a very fine white shirt, which would be perfect for the occasion, for tonight was a mixer, the rules are simple you have to proclaim your love status through the color of your shirt or dress. If you wear white, it means you have no partner, if you wear red it means you're only interested in laying with someone, if you wear black it means you already have a partner, and if you wear blue it means you don't want to participate.

What really caught his eye was a beautiful black vest. Aside from the design that presented craftmanship skills that Dorian could ever only hope to have, the high neck cut made it clear that it was meant to be a men's vest, upon further inspection Dorian could tell the front lace was meant to provide the wearer compression in the chest.

"Is there anything I could help you with, son" the shop keeper said, as she subtly extended her arm showing that she had the secret Gay Wolf symbol tattooed.

Dorian took a quick look at it and then looked back at him, "I'm just wondering how much this vest would cost along with this shirt" he asked as he held pointed to the white shirt from earlier.

"Thirty-five silver" The shop keeper responded, lucky for Dorian he had made just enough money today, "Would you like for me to open a dressing room for you sir?" the woman asked.

"Yes please" Dorian responded, as he was lead to the dressing room and changed into his items of interest.

Selakirr himself had finally arrived in the city. The city build on the ruins of the human's New York. It was a beautiful place, populated and elegant but there was an underlying tinge of crime as well. He fixed his blonde hair while sighing gently, standing on a street corner and gazing around with his light blue eyes. It was obvious what species he was. His ears were pointed and grace followed the steps he took. He held a certain status to him to but there was no evidence he belonged to something more than the common folk.

A bag hung over his shoulder as his feet picked up again, dragging him to a shop. A clothing shop. His entrance was silent and he looked around hesitantly. There were two people here, speaking. With that information he decided not to interrupt them and just looked around. The clothing hung for hooks on the walls, racks, and folded on tables. They were fine and had excellent craftsmanship His delicately tanned fingers grazed over them and sighed.

"Excuse me?" He said gently while standing behind them, interrupting the conversation in the most polite way possible. His little star freckles seemed to twinkle and he smiled with his eyes closed. "I was wondering... Do you sell any shoes?"

@Kattzillaa

"Yes do we I'll be right with you sir" the shopkeeper responded, "let me just tend to this young man right here".

Dorian could only admire the elf's beauty. The tall and muscular man before him stood in such a way that it was safe for Dorian to assume he had some sort of class to him. Though his clothes reflected the status of a regular common man. Probably some noble man's son that got cut off.

Dorian almost scoffed at himself. So proud of his defiance yet, here he is admiring an elf. Of course, logically, he knew that not all elves were evil or stuck up. It was a bias he knew he had to work on getting rid of. Dorian reminded himself that it doesn't say anything about him that he finds an elf beautiful, but it was still unpolite to stare at a stranger.

The shopkeeper led Dorian to the changing room, before going to help the elf. Once Dorian had changed into the shirt and vest, he ran a hand down his chest admiring how flat the vest had made him, before walking out of the changing room to look at himself in the mirror outside the changing room.

He ran a hand through his wavy brown locks in order to adjust his hair, as he stared at his reflection with pure satisfaction written on his face.

He went back to the changing room to change into his regular clothes before going over to the counter and waiting for the shopkeeper to be done with the elf so he can pay her for the clothes.

Last edited:
Aurie sat on the edge of a fountain, slumped over, bracing her elbows on her knees with her hands loosely clasped together and her eyes scanning the crowd. In the middle of a massive shopping district, making money was incredibly easy for someone who had an eye for it. Water splashed behind her, gurgling and swishing. She slowly stood, stretching out her long limbs as if she were preparing for a marathon. In a way, maybe she was?

She pushed her way past market stalls, perhaps occasionally swiping anything shiny that caught her eye. She probably could've sold everything back at an outrageous price, but sometimes she just liked to keep the little trinkets for good luck on her heists. Her stomach was grumbling and she was growing weary of swiping some bread scarcely from time to time so as to not alert the bakers of the disappearance. She just wanted to sit down at a pub for once. So, she'd have to make some money.

Her eyes beneath the mask scanned the crowds once more, sizing up the prey. Most didn't even look like they could support themselves, let alone a pickpocket swiping their savings. After a long while of searching, and none of the conditions for a successful swipe, she decided to move on. After all, bread was better than nothing.

Just as she had settled in her resolve, a stranger caught her eye. They stuck out, and not just because of their heritage. Star flecked skin and a height that most didn't possess. Not to mention the pointed ears. Growing up so disconnected from society, she had never known the divide between elves and humans. Even later in life, she didn't have time to worry about such things as she was struggling to find a meal at night. All she saw in this elf was wealth, and that was like blood to the sharks. She stalked forward, following him into the shop.

Once she was inside, it became apparent that SHE was the one that was out of place. She rubbed her arms awkwardly, taking a stumbling step forward as if she had tripped on a small lip at the entrance. A startled exclaim of surprise erupted in her throat as she was sent spiraling into the elf, crashing into his side. Just before the impact, her hand slipped into his pocket, imperceptibly transferring the contents into her own pockets with nimble fingers. She frantically pulled back, taking a step backward and then another slightly off balance once. "I... I'm sorry, i-" She stuttered. While her demeanor and voice were meek, the painted mask she wore never changed. Even without the added expression, she still seemed to be apologetic. Her eyes darted to another figure emerging from a dressing room. She cursed herself inwardly. If she had seen that man earlier, she would've gone for him instead.

Her eyes darted between the two customers, before she bent her head in a small sorry. "I'll come back another time, sorry," She murmured before making a move for the door.

@crepe @Kattzillaa

Dorian walked out of the dressing room wearing his everyday commoner clothing holding his desired items in his arms. At the corner of his eyes, he witnessed the elf from earlier getting pickpocketed by a woman he red.

Dorian rolled his eyes in response, who thinks they would pickpocket someone in a store with only three other people and expect not to get caught. Luckily for her two in the store are part of a secret illegal organization and can't afford to get the authorities on the premises, unlucky for her one of those two knows magic.

Dorian lifted his finger as he made the coin bag levitate out of her pocket and into his hand before anyone could notice. Once she was gone he subtly took three coins from the purse and then went up to the elf before tapping him in the shoulder from behind.

"Excuse me, sir," Dorian had three years to learn to sound kind and innocent while still speaking from his chest, "you dropped your wallet," he said with a kind smile.

Vae slipped into the clothing shop, pushing the door open with their shoulder. They paused, their attention catching on the other people within the shop. A rush of anxiety hit faintly, hunching slightly. They pushed any thoughts before they could form, scurrying past Dorian and the shop keeper to try and find what they'd come for

Vae wasn't quite familiar with the approaching even that needed all these colorful clothings, but they still had a reason to be in the clothing shop.

They glanced at their hands, the gloves they'd been wearing were starting to fray around the wrists. The tear threatening to expose the dark hued flesh within if they didn't get a new pair soon.
They feared exposure, and what would happen to them as a result. Thoughts of capture, torture and death threatened to bubble up at the idea

Vae shuddered a little, shaking their head as if the paranoid thoughts were flies buzzing at their head.

Their eyes searched for a bit, occasionally lifting and searching through clothing.
No such luck, either they were missing the gloves entirely or the shop just didn't have any at all

The fretting boy glanced over their shoulder, gaze settling on the shopkeep again. Would it be okay to ask? They really didn't want too much attention on themselves

Well, as long as they were quiet and quick, maybe they could keep eyes off themselves.
Vae sorta shuffles over to the shopkeep, trying to ignore the man next to her
"Excuse...Excuse me" Comes a reluctant question, hands huddled up to their chest, absent-mendedly picking at the glove's hem "Are...Are there gloves here? Mine are breaking"

@MeWhoWrites @Kattzillaa
"We do sell gloves, even though I might suggest getting them fixed at a seamstress that is much cheaper, there is one next door," the shopkeeper said.

Dorian looked at the kid that was talking to her. He wasn't gonna lie they were cute, maybe more attractive than the elf guy. Even if most of their appearance is hidden, what Dorian managed to see was easy on the eye.

"Maybe I can fix them for you," Dorian said, "I'm a craftsman, I happen to be quite good at sowing," he said

@The_Queer_Alien
Aurelia felt no presence beside her, no hands stealthily slipping into her pocket, and no distraction in order to cover up a quick steal. Yet, there she was, feeling the slight shift of weight in her pocket. The wallet she had just taken was slipping from her grasp somehow. Her eyes narrowed, placing her palm over her pocket in an attempt to ease her suspicious, but only confirmed them. She had encountered a situation like this a time or two, a cocky magic user dabbling in the art in a sleight of hand, but none that smooth. It was impossible for someone to even have seen her do it, she had long since perfected such a simple technique, not to mention the clothes blocking vision. Perhaps her acting was lacking and someone got suspicious. Doubtful.

Her eyes snapped up as she sickeningly sweet voice rang in her ears. She scowled beneath the mask, resisting the urge to click her tongue in irritation. Whatever. She was prepared to pack up and try again where there weren't any smug little bastards in her way, but she paused, eyeing the wallet that he was extending. After a brief moment of recognition, she barely stifled a scoff. They made a mistake. "Ah, actually?" She piped up, keeping her voice meek. "That ones…. mine," She took a step towards him. At first, she was slow in reaching for the wallet, but then suddenly struck out, snatching it away before the other had time to recoil. "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed. She hooked a thumb under her mask, lifting it just barely so she could flash a grin to him.

She stuffed it back in her front pocket, and transferred the stolen one as well, cramming her hand in over the top just to make sure everything stayed put. She dipped her head briefly before quickly escaping the store. It was a dangerous situation, with a magic user watching over her shoulder like a hawk, not to mention the rather obvious wolf that ran the shop. She disappeared into the crowds, still clutching both of the wallets as she made her way to the pub. It was just barely into the evening hours, but that was late enough for her. With the money she had collected, judging by the weight of her pockets, she'd be able to get a room, food, AND drink.

Aurelia slid into a barstool on the end, pulling the money from her pockets to count it. As soon as she finished counting all of her own money, she slammed both fists down on the counter, causing the beer steins and glasses to jump. "That…." She started, practically seething with anger as her fists clenched. "That BASTARD," She spat. She had to admit, it was a cunning move. He kept his precious moral high ground as well as some pocket change for the good deed.

Last edited:
Reactions: A Crow
They hummed out an indecisive noise at the shopkeeper's suggestion of going to a seamstress. It was an option, but taking it was another thing entirely.
Mostly, because they'd prefer to stay on the downlow for now. Not wanting to risk too much attention.
Plus they had the money for a new set, so it wasn't too much a both buying new

"Well, I...don't know" Vae mutters in response, fiddling at the gloves again. Not enough to expose anything though, in fact, all the motions seemed to contribute to keeping them farther on "I mean, I got money..It's fine"

Vae wasn't too covered up, only in the parts that needed to be by necessity. Only things that really covered their body up were a jacket currently hanging off their shoulders like some sort of makeshift cape. The brown leather gloves, frayed with age and losing its threads, were covering up their hands.

The young man next to them makes an offer to fix the gloves. It somewhat caught Vae off guard. Sure, he was a craftsman, but still
Vae was reluctant.
This was their only pair, they had nothing else to cover their hands, their less human features.
In order to fix up the gloves, they'd need to take them off. They'd need to expose those less wanted features

A paranoid thought threatened to bubble up to the surface. Vae briskly shook their head at the offer

"Ah, no..No thank you" Vae exclaimed softly, a twinge of nervousness picking up in their voice that hadn't been there before, almost frantic. They clutch their hands into fists, as if the gloves would be torn away if they didn't "I-I..I need them right now, this is my only pair..I just.."

Vae turns back to the shopkeep quickly "I'd just like a new pair,please"

@The_Queer_Alien

Last edited:
@crepe

"Careful, you might offend someone," the violet-toned elf joked. "I happen to be a Bastard myself."

Azariah smirked at himself in the mirror across from the bar, then turned to look at the masked woman sitting on the end stool. He easily figured that somebody somewhere got one over on her. He loved a good story, and anyone seeking revenge was definitely his prime target. Could be good business, but then again, maybe talking up some hooded stranger with a mask and money issues wasn't going to end well for him. But who was he kidding? He loved a challenge, especially if there was risk. It only boosted his ego whenever the end result pleased him, which was almost always. And it wasn't as if this mysterious woman could bring any real harm upon him.

Azariah sauntered a little closer, but remained a safe distance from the woman.

"Bad day?" Azariah inquired, an eyebrow quirked. He glanced down at the bag of money and smiled. "Somebody not pay you what they owe? If I were you, I would probably want to take revenge on that poor, unfortunate soul."

As the elf spoke, he looked at his nails, checking to see if they had been adequately trimmed, or if they were too long. He then turned his body, his eyes glowing with devious intentions. His smile was genuine, but his extra sharp canines hinted at his diablerie.

"I wouldn't mind helping you out with that," Azariah offered. "I happen to have a little time to kill," if that's what the cloaked woman wanted.

The elf gave pause, letting his words sink in. He did have some time on his hands, and he would be willing to lend this stranger a hand.

@A Crow

Aurelia's eyelids fluttered, a heavy sigh escaping past her lips. The irritation still remained in her rhythmic knee bounce, a million thoughts whirling through her mind, but her expression softened beneath the mask. She still had enough gold for everything, but it was incredibly frustrating nonetheless. Her triumphant grin only moments before felt so pointless now. Even she herself could recognize the poetic justice. She let out another musing sigh before returning her wallet to her pockets. Then, she lifted her hand in a smooth effort to motion the bartender over. She ordered an ale and a warm meal as her stomach grumbled.

A velvety voice reached her ears, just loud enough to be heard through the ambient chatter of the rest of the bar. There was no perk up, as if Aurelia hadn't even realized the elf was talking to her.

"I happen to be a bastard myself."

Her eyes leisurely slid to the side to catch a swift look, flicking up and down over his form. If a word could be personified, trouble would be scrawled on his forehead in thick black ink. Although, she supposed that she wasn't the poster child for the trustworthy figures you'd meet in a bar. Her attention snapped back to the pint of ale slammed down onto the counter in front of her, sloshing violently from the force before it settled. She uttered a small thanks before deciding to finally respond to the man. "Not my type," She retorted sharply. While that comment was most likely referring to his type of work, she found it was easier to speak in simple terms for those who seemed like they would pester her. Concise and to the point.

That alone wasn't enough to ward him off. He continued, speaking to her as if she were a customer being advertised a product. She cocked a brow, a smirk lining her lips, although the expression of her mask never changed. She paused, fingers slipping under the mask before she pulled it up. It was positioned strategically, shading the majority of her face, leaving the only defining feature, her lips, revealed. She snatched up the drink, taking a swig before she spun around in the stool, leaning her back against the counter. "I'm not giving you money, bastard."

She sucked in a breath, bobbing her head slightly from side to side as if to imply she didn't completely believe her own statement. She could always find more money, they problem was not getting caught. Her time in the northern prison was enough for her to become far more wary. "Now," She started, drawing out the ending syllable to give the impression that she was thinking about it studiously. "If you were to do it for free, then…. i'd call you a sick bastard."

Any other day she wouldve scoffed in his face and left, but she was hungry, and had already paid for the bread and stew. She wasn't exactly looking to kill the kid, seeing as he still looked rather young. Possibly even younger than 20… That didn't mean she couldn't relish in the thought of vengeance. She blinked, shaking her head and scolding herself inwardly for even contemplating the idea. Damn, this guy sure was convincing. "Are you always so brazen about it? Asking strangers if they need this sort of thing done?" She paused, tilting her head upwards slightly so that the mask remained in its place. She leaned closer, the comfortable space between them slowly and almost imperceptibly disappearing. "A bit sloppy, dontcha think?"

She flashed him a grin, promptly leaning back and swiveling to take another sip of her drink.

The devious purple elf sneered at the cloaked woman, rolling his eyes away from her as she declined his offer, even insulting him. He had to hide a bit of a pout, as he was actually a little confident that she was going to accept. Well, he expected her to think about it a little more. But none of that changed the fact that Azariah was no hit-man, so his offer was little more than a ploy to see if he, too, could get one over on this woman. Clearly, she wasn't as naive or gullible as he was hoping. And yet, he didn't feel too disappointed in her.

"Actually- no," Azariah fibbed. Truthfully, it was a bit of a hobby, conning people. Although, usually his targets were of a higher, wealthier class. "Just thought I would poke a bit of fun. My intuition tells me that even if you wanted me to seek vengeance for you, you couldn't afford me."

Jabbing back at her was childish. Azariah knew that, of course, but why should he care what this mistress thinks of him?

"Anyway, why do you wear that mask?" He made a disgusted face and shooed his fingers. "It's creepy, and not very flattering."

@A Crow

A sly smirk flashed across her features, but was almost immediately replaced with a melodramatic click of her tongue and a soft curse under her breath, exaggerated and mocking. "No?" Aurelia hummed, nursing the ale. Her fingers wrapped around the pint, tapping lightly with her index finger against it. "That sounds like a bit of back-pedaling to me, are you not actually that confident in your abilities?"

It was all fun and games until her own pride was brought into the conversation. She slightly picked up the cup, slamming it down with the short distance she had created. She leaned in closer, like she had before. "Hah," She let out a rough laugh, almost resembling a bark at that point. "I couldn't afford you? I could have you swimming in diamonds and gold if i wanted to," She hissed back, on the edge of bristling. Of course, none of that wealth would even remotely be hers, but that was part of the thrill, no?

She had been out of the major heist loop for some time now, after her sentence and her decision to lay low. Her connections could've been snuffed out by now, but she would always be able to find more. Not to mention, there's no way that anyone couldve traced Fanalis back to any crime, not even stealing bread from the market, so that lead was still solid.

Her eyes narrowed into a squint beneath the mask as he continued. What a pretty man… Until he opened his mouth. Aurelia shrugged, taking a long gulp of ale. "And yet, here you are. Is approaching people in 'creepy' masks a habit? Or is this a one time thing?" She replied smoothly, swirling the remaining liquid at the bottom of her cup. There was only just a swallow left of it, so she downed it and set the cup down, motioning for another fill. She reached up, grasping the mask lightly as her fingertips explored the surface of it. The simple answer was for the discreet element of concealing her face… but that wasn't just it. "It's a reminder." She suddenly spoke. Words that she normally would've been mumbled, were spoken with a clear, direct tone of voice. The man was only curious, not seriously interested, but she continued. "A reminder of a man that helped me."

One of the bad things about being of mixed blood, especially of vampire blood, was that even if he decided to partake in the joys of alcohol or drug use, he wouldn't be able to. For unfortunately, the vampirism prevented him from ever becoming drunk or high. That didn't mean he didn't like to appear at places it was often dealt, like the bar. He couldn't help but feel jealous of the woman and her ability to feel intoxicated.

"I only approach people that interest me enough," Azariah was quick to reply. "And you, you're just quite the specimen, aren't you? I sure do wonder what you look like underneath your desperate attempt to keep yourself hidden. But I'm okay with never knowing, as well. In fact, it might just benefit us both if I never see your face."

The mysterious masked woman gave a short explanation of why she wore such a thing, but Azariah's intentions were still elsewhere.

"I'm in the business of helping people myself," Azariah chimed once again. "But really, what I can help you with is losing yourself for a night." Again, the devilishly handsome purple-hued elf flashed his canines, offering the woman a charming smile. His fingers rubbed together in the air between them, forming a glowing violet cloud. A strange sound accompanied the cloud, a dim ringing sound like a bell from far away. He blew the cloud of magic towards the cloaked woman, causing it to bounce off of her mask and dissipate. There, now between his fingers, was a small, circular tablet the same color as the cloud. He snapped it down on the bar counter in front of the woman.

He opened his mouth to explain, but was swiftly cut off by another bartender, who knew just who Azariah was.

"You!" the bartender shouted. "I thought I told ye ta stop sellin- ta my customers or I'd ban ya from my pub!"

Azariah straightened his back, rubbing the back of his head as if he had been caught. He chuckled in defeat, but still made a cocky protest.

"Hey, but your pub wouldn't have any customers if I wasn't here selling to them."

With that the bartender and presumably the owner made movements towards the back of the bar, as if he were going to come and escort Azariah out himself. He laughed, genuinely amused, and saluted to the woman in red.

"That's my cue, and this is where our meeting ends," Azariah spoke lowly. "If you like it, and you ever want anymore, my people will find you."

Just as the bartender-slash-owner could reach for Azariah, he slipped away and danced out of the bar doors.

"Grim!" the bartender shouted after him, truly frustrated. He took a moment to gather himself, then turned to the masked woman. "I don't recommend taking that there pill," he advised, pointing to the brightly colored tablet marked with a 'U'. "If you know what's good fer ya, you'll stay away from those and the likes of that man. He won't get ya inta anythin' good, that's fer sure."

The bartender left the woman in her own company and thoughts to resume his work, shaking his head at the pill.

Last edited:
@MeWhoWrites @A Crow
"Suit yourself," Dorian said with a shrug "if you ever need my services, you can find me in my apartment, it's in the building outside of the market, just ask for me, my name's Dorian by the way," he said before winking at them.

"I hope your event goes well," the shopkeeper said cryptically at Dorian. "I'm sure a young man like you will find quite a lot of success" she finished.

Dorian nodded in response "that's what I'm hoping, and I wish you success as well" he said before leaving the shop.

As he made his way from the market and to his apartment, he bumped into a man that he recognized from Gray Wolf, "long time no see" he said smugly.

"Vae..." The young figure greets back, albeit sheepishly. Vae had this puzzled expression on his face. Said expression twists into confused flusterments at the wink, eyes widening slightly with a little sputter.
Too socially inept to exactly understand the intent behind it.

This strange man had made him an offer, and Vae is honestly unsure of what to think of it. Unsure of how genuine it could be.
It's either truthful or just honeyed words.
He's not sure if he should take up the offer, but he might swing by. Just a peek

They keep their gaze on him as he made his way out of the shop.
The exchange between Dorian and the shopkeeper caught his attention, further confusing him

Shaking his head, he turns back to the shopkeep "S-So...About the gloves..."

S h a d y. Seedy. Downright untrustworthy. But, she kept her ears open. Figuratively, of course. She pushed the flyaway strands of hair away from the edges of her mask, smoothing them back to only have them pop out of place with the next movement she made. She turned away from him, though, and chose to nurse her next drink as she continued to wait for her meal to arrive. She slowly set her drink down, hesitating as he spoke. Her eyes slid to the side, just barely able to see his face through a slight slit in the side of her mask where it was moved up. "Interest you...? You sure know how to pick 'em, don't you?" She scoffed, nodding in a slight acknowledgment to the bartender that delivered her food.

It smelled absolutely amazing to someone whose stomach had been rumbling for the past few days. God, it had been so bleak since she had gotten out, only small jobs to keep her profile low. How boring is that? If she wanted, she could've been living in a house that belonged to a fancy prick like this. Well... she looked over him one more time.

Perhaps she'd aim higher.

His smile sure was nice to see, although it looked like the cold expression in his eyes stayed the same. Lose herself for a night? Sure, she was weak to a pretty face, but she liked to think that she wasn't that stupid. Whatever. She'd only entertain the conversation until he promptly decided to fuck off and con some other person. In the meantime, she was having fun. Smoke billowed from his fingertips, creating a dramatic entrance for a small pill with the shape of a U inscribed on its surface. "So, a con artist, drug dealer, AND magician? I might as well just hire you for my birthday party," She laughed softly, beginning to take a good chunk out of the bread.

Just as she had ripped off a piece and began to chew, the man behind the bar seemed to stiffen in recollection. She paused, lips slightly parted as she froze with the second piece of bread just barely up to her mouth.

"Oh?" Was the only word she uttered, splitting into a mocking smirk. "You've been caught before? You really are sloppy, babe," She teased, leaning back in her seat to inevitably watch him leave in defeat while working on finishing her meal.

It was a rather entertaining scene as she quickly scarfed down the rest of her meal. "I'll be back for a room, sir!" She called as she slipped out of her seat and made her way towards the exit. She stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted a man and his mates seemingly harassing the maid of the inn. Perfect. She grinned, stalking towards them.

"Aaah? What th' fuck do you want?" The man drawled. It was only now that she could clearly see his hand placed on her waist. Such a perfect opportunity was perhaps the beginning of a lucky streak. Her hands instantly shot out, ripping his mouth open and shoving the pill inside, and pressing his mouth shut until he was forced to swallow. He leaned over him, speaking quickly so that she could evade the grasp of the man's friends standing up. "Tell me how it is," She growled in a low tone, eyes sparkling before she made her swift exit. She paused, pulling her mask down properly before looking left to right. She spotted the flash of purple quite easily, even amongst the crowd and dim lighting, and sprinted towards it.

"Grim!" She shouted, only letting up in speed as she neared him. She strolled leisurely beside him, leaning forward to take a look at his face. He looked like dollar signs in her eyes. She smiled beneath the mask, impossibly devious. "It was Grim, right?"

@A Crow

Last edited:
  • Love