Era of Dragons

• Thread starter Periodically Incorrect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your post are fine.

Okay.

[warning=red] I Am About to take my Mid terms because of High School, I Might not be able to be on as much as I want to. I will be studying and doing home work. In two weeks approximate will my mid terms start, so for the next month I'm going to be on and off, but more off than on.[/warning]

Hey that's great! Thanks! I don't know what to do from here but...yea... *smiles*

Well I'm sure you can start playing.

I think the creator is too busy to post and that's who im waiting on.

How long was I dead?

Couple hours before I used resurrection on you.

Last logged in - Sunday.

Huh.

I don't know then.

He said he would be doing midterms for the entire month of January so that's how it is I guess.

Yea that sucks this RP had so much promise and seemed like fun.

And I really wanted a dragon rider rp.

Hello? If you guys aren't mad at me, and don't totally hate my guts, I'm letting you all know that from here on out, I'm dropping all my other RP's on this sight to focus on this one and One other that I'm creating so my free time is dedicated to you all, I have been a bad GM and I hope to change that and any negative opinions about me. Plus I just thought of a better Alternative for this roleplay, It involves bringing in another race to rival against.

Id say you better Pm all the other members to let them know because I'm still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.