Era of Dragons

• Thread starter Periodically Incorrect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted it's okay I mean gotta be fair to everyone, right?

d0cc5c0ef3183c88887e521c4a9fe45e.jpg

778de44f864459ab7cc0255001246ef7.jpg

Name
Rebecca Blackwood

Ethnicity
Caucasian

Date of Birth
February 13th [Friday the 13th]

Family
Jay - 16

Talents
Amazing Fighting
Knowledgeable
Quick thinking

Weakness
Can't cook
Would fail as a housewife
Tends to be a total douche even when she doesn't mean to

Family History
There isn't much to tell. Rebecca and her brother were stranded when Rebecca was eight and her brother seven. They grew up on the streets, becoming known as the Shadow Thief's

Pet Dragon
Ask if you want to be owned by Rebecca!
- Username
-Name
-Looks
-Personality

Favorite Memory
It's hard to say. I have had very few happy memories. But I guess my most favorite was when I brother was saved. It was a rainy afternoon, so the streets weren't really crowded. Jay and I were out and about, when a drunken man spotted us. Since everyone knew us as the Shadow Thief's, the man didn't exactly treat us kindly. Instead, he took out his sword and run at us. I tried to save Jay, but the man drove his sword through his chest. Anger must have flooded through me, cause next thing I knew, I had his sword in my hand and the man was passed out, bleeding from all the wounds I had inflicted on him. The village doctor saw this, as well as the man who taught people how to fight. Both rushed over. My brother was taken by the doctor, while I went with the Sword Master. It was a pretty good ending I guess. My brother was saved though he does have a scar, and I was asked to become the Sword Masters apprentice. Later on, I become known as the Shadow Tigress and my brother as the Shadow Beast.

Other

These are images from every age she's been up until 17
e52e12e20ad00ca5f7abe3004f8263b8.jpg

99170fadba538dd626126e43726fba37.jpg

2287590_1325096837268.94res_212_300.jpg

tumblr_static_-women-blue-eyes-long-hair-pantyhose-flyable-heart-anime-girls-black-hair-shizuka-itou-noiji-shirasagi-mayuri-fresh-new-hd-wallpaper--.jpg

Sharin.no.Kuni.Himawari.no.Shoujo.full.459842.jpg

Konachancom---92094-akatsuki_setsuna-black_hair-blue_eyes-book-game_cg-kourin_no_machi_lavender_no_shoujo-long_hair-pantyho.png

Floating-Tears.jpg

759638006_587662.gif

d476ab401937c62df1ff34d454d57f17.jpg

blue%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20black%20hair%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animemay.com_54.jpg

White_dragon_by_saarl-d2vnx2q.jpg
dragon_egg_by_hawkzor.png

Name
Sora

Dragon "Type"
Light

Date of Birth
December 16th [coldest day of the year]

Ability's
Mirror Image: Creates multiple copies of herself
Heal: Heals her riders wounds [deeper meaning than you think]
Chaos Shield: Creates a barrier around her and allies that can block anything for up to ten minutes
Light Manipulation: Create and use light at will

Talents
Wise beyond her years
Has more of a fighting chance then others of her breed
Great tracker

Weakness
Smaller than the average female dragon her age [16 in human years]
Not good around others
Rather aggressive at time

Human Master
Ask if you want to own Sora!
- Username
-Name
-Looks
-Personality

Favorite Memory
It feels like a distant dream, yet I can't help but get the feeling that it's real. That there's something out there, something that's calling to me. But what? Everytime I close my eyes to sleep or I'm day dreaming, I suddenly see jagged mountains surrounding a large clearing. Larger than the lake near where I was found by my rider. Ghost Lake in Forest of Souls. And trust me, that's a big lake, especially since it has the waterfall keeping it full and overflowing. In the clearing there are many dragons of all shapes, sizes, and breeds. As I stare, they look up and beckon for me to join them. However, before I go past the tops of the jagged mountains, I'm stopped by the force of my devotion to my rider. Then it becomes a nightmare between choosing two worlds. That's when my dream ends, I find myself questioning things I shouldn't. But i can;t exactly help it, that's just me.

anyone going to post

I just looked and saw there was an IC. I'll make a post when I can.

This sure takes a while to locomote.

Yeah, I was tring to be nice and let everyone get their into's up, but if all the intro's aren't up by Noon here then I'm going to make my next post, and others can make their second post as well.

@XxDreamingxX @LoveandHate91 @GamerFangirl are any of you still interested?

Hmm I seemed to not have noticed that this has already started.

Hmm I seemed to not have noticed that this has already started.
It's fine, My guess was no notifications until I tagged you? It happens to me a lot, i'm just checking to make sure your still interested.

Yeah, am just waiting for replies

Yea I'm still interested I tried getting a few more people to join as well.

Based on your local time I guess it's 11 hours 11 more minutes till your post huh

@The Spartan Potato Of course! I was making a post last night but it was really crappy so I deleted it. I'll get one in by today, promise.

DRAGON FORM
Name: Scales
Dragon type: Fire
Date of birth: 1997
Hearts: 300
Abilities: Not sure but overall damage output is 5-8 hearts against dragons (idk)
Appearance and egg: (egg) Dark blue shell, oval in shape with white veins curling around on the inside. Hard as a rock, but easily breakable on the inside. (Appearance) Brilliant blue scales spread across the top of my neck, back and tail. White, grey spikes line from the top of my head (small) to my back, (medium) to the tip of my tail (small) where they end in a normal scaley tail tip. My horns are long and slightly curved upward, (great for scratching parts I can't reach) with blunt ends. My head is long and sleek, my eyes are an ocean blue that can mesmerize you if I look deep into someone's eyes. My teeth are small in back but grow to about a foot for my two main fangs that slightly sit outside of my mouth. I have a soft furry mane on the top of my head to the base of my neck and my wings are plain and blue, like my body. My underbody of my chin to tail is a grey white and very soft with specks of fur lining it for warmth. My tail tip has a small tuft of fur for no particular reason other than strange growth.
Talents: I am a beautiful flyer and will glide on the wind currents for hours, I am a nifty craftsdragon and I truly love finding hovels and small crannies to make my home with carved wood and small human treasures I've picked up along the way.
Weakness: MY underbelly is extremely vulnerable and can be easily punctured by human weapons, dragon claws and horns.
Favorite memory: Playing with a young boy from a small village and getting a hug on my neck from him when he left. He also gave me a chain that I wear on my neck ever since.

Name: Scales

Dragon type: Fire

Date of birth: 1997

Hearts: 300

Abilities: Not sure but overall damage output is 5-8 hearts against dragons (idk)

Appearance and egg: (egg) Dark blue shell, oval in shape with white veins curling around on the inside. Hard as a rock, but easily breakable on the inside.
(Appearance) Brilliant blue scales spread across the top of my neck, back and tail. White, grey spikes line from the top of my head (small) to my back, (medium) to the tip of my tail (small) where they end in a normal scaley tail tip. My horns are long and slightly curved upward, (great for scratching parts I can't reach) with blunt ends. My head is long and sleek, my eyes are an ocean blue that can mesmerize you if I look deep into someone's eyes. My teeth are small in back but grow to about a foot for my two main fangs that slightly sit outside of my mouth. I have a soft furry mane on the top of my head to the base of my neck and my wings are plain and blue, like my body. My underbody of my chin to tail is a grey white and very soft with specks of fur lining it for warmth. My tail tip has a small tuft of fur for no particular reason other than strange growth.

Talents: I am a beautiful flyer and will glide on the wind currents for hours, I am a nifty craftsdragon and I truly love finding hovels and small crannies to make my home with carved wood and small human treasures I've picked up along the way.

Weakness: MY underbelly is extremely vulnerable and can be easily punctured by human weapons, dragon claws and horns.

Favorite memory: Playing with a young boy from a small village and getting a hug on my neck from him when he left. He also gave me a chain that I wear on my neck ever since.​
Sorry for breaking it up, I just needed to do that to depict your thing's, but accepted! Do you guys want in the IC currently want me to cut down on my posts? I can if you'd like me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.