"Ah, there you are."

Name:
Elena

Ethnicity:
Presumed Cacausian

Date of Birth:
June 6th 2017

Family:
Her father Pluto and her brother Dis Pater. The identity of her mother was never really brought up.

Appearance:
Elena is a mere 1.5 metres tall and has short, platinum blonde hair. Her bust is close to nonexistent, essentially flat.

Talents:
She is good with the wilderness, being raised in it.
She is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Weakness:
She lacks knowledge on humans, as she has always seen herself as a dragon. This makes her unaware of human limitations.

Family History (Optional):
Elena never really knew her real parents. It was unknown how, but the dragon Pluto found her and raised her as a dragon. Since young, she had always believed that she was a dragon, and Pluto, despite a reputation for bravery, never had the heart or courage to tell her that she was adopted.

Partner Dragon:
N/A, but is capable of riding Dis Pater

Favorite Memory:
[spoili]Elena sobs and looks into the crystal clear reflection of the water, curling up and sad.

"Elena, what's the matter?" Dis Pater walks towards her, "you seem pretty upset."

"I just... I don't know. Dad won't tell me anything I want to know. I just feel that I... don't belong," Elena stares into the lake, "what... am I? Sometimes I feel that I'm ado-"

Dis Pater glares into Elena's eyes. "Listen Elena, that is the reflection of a dragon. Dragons come in many different shapes and sizes, so there's no reason to say that the reflection you see isn't a dragon. You're my sister and I am your brother. That is what I believe, and I believe you should."

Elena's tears of worry turned into tears of happiness as she hugged Dis Pater's head...[/spoili]

Other:
Elena does not wear clothes, and dislikes the feeling of them.
She was raised by dragons and behaves like one.
She has never seen another human in her life.
She lives in Eden.

Dragon Form

tumblr_mhx4bridUh1qdxke8o4_1280.jpg

"My name is Dis Pater, and I am from hell!"

Name:
Dis Pater

Dragon "Type"
Dis Pater is a Light Dragon.

Date of Birth:
August 8th 2012

Abilities:
As a young Hades Dragon, Dis Pater can launch blue blazes from his mouth, which he dubs 'hellfire'. In addition to being fireproof, he can set himself on fire to defend himself. His dark scales allow him to absorb energy from the sun, as well as absorb flames

Appearance and Egg form:
Dis Pater is 20 metres in length with a wingspan of 25 metres.
His egg form is unknown.

Talents:
He is an independent young man who knows how to deal with situations even without any form of Master to command him.

Weakness:
He is overconfident at times.

Human Partner:

N/A, but is comfortable with Elena.​
She's accepted, I will update the Cast list. Guys if you can please and try to get the word out their of this, I think I want one more person just so the RP'S not totally barren, but if we can't get anyone, then the IC will be up in two days.

Quick question what year is it cues I want my character to be a teenager

Year? 2030 Time the RP starts Late March so early spring

@Everyone

For the Dragon's I added something to the Skeleton for the dragons, would you please add that and as soon as your CS is up @GamerFangirl I'll have the IC up and ready to go!

"Am getting bored, shut up , and let's go"

Human Form

*Name: Selina Morton

*Ethnicity: Australian

*Date of Birth: 4/6/2016

Family:
Esme-52 (died at 49)-mother
Kyle-52-Father
Lucy-12-sister
Beckett-16-brother
Kyle-18-brother

*Appearance: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/selina.9626/
*Talents: skateboarding
Surfing
Climbing
Dragon rifing

*Weakness: cocky, reckless, and agressive

*Pet Dragon:
- Username: Gamerfangirl
-Name: Blaze
-Looks: Blue scales, and green eyes
-Personality: winging it

*Favorite Memory: when Selina was ten, and still lived in australia, she her little sister who was eight at the time got her kite stuck in a tree. The little girl started crying her head off about her kite. Selina tried to ignore her sister's cries as she got to work decorating her skateboard. Then her sister's crying began getting unbearable as she was crying as if someone just killed her puppy, with all her frustration she went up the tree to get her little sister's stupid kite. When Selina was finally at the top off the tree to get the kite. She looked up, and saw the breath taking view of the area from the top of the tree.

Other?: she loves danger

*Name: Blaze

*Dragon "Type": light

*Date of Birth: 3/20/2030
*Hearts:200

*Ability's: speed, and a very keen eye
*Appearance and egg form: has blue scales with green eyes, and as an egg it was all white

*Talents: speed

*Weakness: not very fast

*Human Master:
- Username: Gamerfangirl
-Name: Selina
-Looks: pic in link
-Personality: daring, adrenaline junkie and reckless

Other?: he was found by Selina as an egg the day she away from Australia,

Last edited:
I'll take that as accepted

It's OK , just posted

Did you place it in the Liberteen section?

What do you mean liberteen section, I don't do sexual roleplaying, why should I put it in the liberteen section

I am speaking to Mernsicle. Check the section of the In-Character roleplay while you're at it.

My inference is based on how I am not capable of accessing the Roleplay, hence my suspicions.

@The Mernsicle

Last edited:
Okay Mass Tag spot - @Crow @LoveandHate91 @GamerFangirl

For some odd reason @Crow can't access the RP so I'll make another one - Please if you already made a post just copy and paste, don't trouble yourself with making a new intro post.

Also I'm looking for a Co-GM right now, where it's only us four I only need one.

It is likely that @LoveandHate91 also cannot access the Roleplay. Like I said, the Roleplay can only be accessed by blue-starred members.

Blue starred members? what do the stars represent?

Status
Not open for further replies.