Er...Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.M. Willowspring

Original poster
Hello, all who have stopped to look at this thread. I am M.M. Willowspring (just call me whatever, I guess. M&M, Willow, Springy, Spring, M, seriously anything that pertains to my name. Or Smol Space Dweller). I am new (duh) and er...that...that's it.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! *definitely had to look up to remember what this place was called* I just joined last night myself. Good luck to us finding some good stories, eh?

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! *definitely had to look up to remember what this place was called* I just joined last night myself. Good luck to us finding some good stories, eh?
Heheh...yeah. (That happens to me sometimes, too :boggled:.) I'm just going to start a thread and hope for the best!

That's what I did. No luck so far though, lol.

Greetings! Make sure you are familiar with the laws of the land, and have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

M.M Willowspring,

Don't worry, give it some time. I'm sure you will partners soon enough. Welcome to the site by the way.

@M.M. Willowspring Welcome to Iwaku!! If you ever need help navigating the site, a friend to talk to, or a partner for an rp, feel free to send me a message. ^.^'~

Status
Not open for further replies.