Er, hello there! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yun Lee

Original poster
Hi! Nice to meet you! My name's Squigly (you have no idea how happy I am to have snagged that name omg) and I just joined today.

I've been roleplaying for about four years now, on various forums. Unfortunately, a lot of them either died or became less about roleplaying and more about drama, and I thought I'd be fine taking a break from roleplaying for a while, but I got bitten by the RP bug and needed to find a place that wouldn't be as problematic as some places and that was also live and thriving.

So, a bit about me: I'm 18 and live in California, and I graduated high school but took a year off to work and get some life experience before starting college in the fall as undeclared. I am a huuuuge video game fan and have owned pretty much every console Nintendo has released since the N64 (except the 2DS. That one is not appealing at all). I recently bought my very own laptop and have finally started PC gaming since the only computers we had were for my parents' work, but I haven't done much in that regard because I made the mistake of buying and playing Skullgirls and that took over my life (my faves are Squigly, Beowulf, and Ms. Fortune by the way!) My favorite games include, but are not limited to, Pokemon, Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem (I've only recently got into that, so I've only played Awakening thus far), Punch-out!!, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros, F-Zero, Starfox, Professor Layton, Kirby, Style Savvy, Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. I also play Love Live! (Lilywhite forever ♥) and I looove Rythym games a ton (I really need to buy Rythym Heaven). I haven't played games that aren't on Nintendo consoles (DR I read the walkthrough for) since the only PS systems we have are a PS2 and PSP, both owned by my dad and both collecting dust. Ah well.

I also love music, and have been in choir since I was little. That being said, my tastes in music are very...unique. My favorite artists are IAMX, The Dear Hunter, Imogen Heap, Steam Powered Giraffe, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Yoshida Brothers, Vitamin String Quartet, Infected Mushroom, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, Stromae, CaravanPalace, Parov Stelar, Gorillaz, Smash Mouth, and various game and/or musical soundtracks. Basically I hear something I like by someone, listen to everything they've ever done, and branch out to find similar music, usually on Pandora. My all-time favorite song is Bernadette by IAMX. Oh! I like Vocaloids too, my favorite producers are Hachi and Masa. I actually own Cyber Diva and I want to buy Bruno next.

I like watching TV as well, and my current favorite shows are Steven Universe, The Following, Game of Thrones, The Amazing World of Gumball, Gravity Falls, and Ore Monogatari!!. I'm also reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (almost finished Phantom Blood!) and I need to catch up with Kuroshitsuji and start Yowamushi Pedal. I also don't watch the Pokemon anime anymore, but will watch the episodes with Valerie and Wulfric because I adore those two.

Anything else you should know...? Oh! I love dogs a lot, and I have a little Maltese named Sassy. My favorite food is Prime Rib, or the mac n cheese at Panera Bread. I am a Disney geek and can tell you loads of facts on Disney films or Disneyland itself, and my favorite Disney movies are Mulan and The Great Mouse Detective. Speaking of detectives, I love detective novels and murder mysteries, and I read Agatha Christie novels like they're going out of style (but her books are timeless honestly). But my favorite book of all time is A Confederacy of Dunces. I'm also a musical fan and have been in a few school productions (I was even the Wardrobe in Beauty and the Beast my senior year),my all time favorite, and favorite movie in general, is Singing in the Rain, with Gypsy a close second.

Well, that's really all I can think to say at this time. Thank you very much for your time, and I hope we can be friends and RP together soon! ^^

Welcome to the site, Squigly!...I personally love skullgirls. If you look in the 'previous names' tab on my profile, my username was Eliza at one time!...So yeah, welcome. Hope we get along, and that you have a good time!

Welcome to the site, Squigly!...I personally love skullgirls. If you look in the 'previous names' tab on my profile, my username was Eliza at one time!...So yeah, welcome. Hope we get along, and that you have a good time!
Ah, thank you! And how cool, I love Eliza myself, even though playing her story mode made me feel really evil ;w; That's what playing a villain entails, I guess xD

Status
Not open for further replies.