Er, 'Ello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinder

Original poster
Er, 'Ello

Hello there, community of iwaku! I am here due to a dear friend that literally strong armed me into joining (Just kidding, he really didn't). I'm currently looking for a new Roleplay forum to call home and while lingering about and checking out the place out, I'll be selfishly subjecting myself to the possibility of meeting new friends! :eyebrows:

I'm not so sure that it would be of proper etiquette to list off various forms of contact, so unless asked I will keep it to thyself. I do enjoy talking to people, be them new acquaintances or old pals so feel free to strike up a conversation with me.

I suppose in these introduction threads, tid-bits of information are to be offered up. For starters, I love the show Criminal Minds. I have an unhealthy obsession with both Superman and reading, and faux fur blankets are the best creation I have come across. I enjoy a plethora of anime shows and I thrive on creative writing.

I've been involved with forum based roleplaying just shy of seven years, but I've roleplayed a few years longer than that. With that said, I wouldn't consider myself new to the world of it.

Now, I'll cut with the gibber jabber and end this with adieu.:funnyface:

Ey...

I know you.

you__re_lying_by_gamesgirl44-d53xog4.jpg

I too have an obsession with superman! Huzzah!

Hope you have a great time here. Since you apparently [don't] know Beta, I'm sure you're already well acclimated.

Thank you, Esthalia!

I'm glad to know that there's at least one other person obsessed with Superman.

That Clark Kent, man. Mm.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw, i enjoy the picture fight o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.