1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Equipment and Inventory in RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Freudhersch, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Now, I just finished playing and RPG game- and I noticed an interesting idea. What if- equipment and inventory was applied into a role play, as in each character has a equipped weapon, armor, accessory and whatnot. It would be an interesting way to introduce how the character is dressed our what they bring along with them. Currently I got a roster of characters who have their equipment and armor/clothing. Here is an example of my idea, Paul Steele, one of my created characters, is a young rugby player who is stoic and unflinching, his equipment is:

Sports Cleats: ATK + 17
    Basic cleats that provide grip upon grass and dirt.

Rugby Kit: DEF + 20
    Standard uniform of a rugby player, tight fitting and sleek- perfect for avoiding contact.

And so on- reply if you think this is worth working on :wink:

EDIT* And of course, each character have their own unique "ultimate equipment"

Paul's Ultimate Equipment:

Championship: ATK + 240 Increase knock back rate
    Cleats that give the wearer ultimate grip and control- it is said to gift the wearer with the speed of the wind.

Victory: DEF + 175 SPD + 30 Reduce Critical Damage
    Kit that endured through the harshest conditions yet still retain it's original condition- rumored to belong to a captain who lead his team to victory against all odds.