Epiphany of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay to give you guys a general sense of direction.

Jessica, Josh, and Ishmael Jacob all attend the same school, that gives 3 of us a good way to interact with each other outside of the dream sequences.

Either that or we can we can set it up this way:

Josh and Jacob meet each other in the theather of the campus and are all lolwut? Why the hell did you show up in my dreams.

Jessica and Sera could meet up at the diner, which in my mind's eye can be used as another central ground for the characters.

As for Ellie, we'll make her fall in love with one of da boys for the lulz of it. Of course, she can always meet up at the diner as well.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Like...They're in the same play but Jacob/Josh is a background character while the other is a lead or something. lol

ELLIE SHOULD FALL IN LOVE WIFF ME BECAUSE I AM TEH WOMANIZER. *starts singing Brittany Spears*

Okay, it looks like Joshua and Jake will be interacting for a bit.

Jessie will run into them after their play practice; probably doing something eccentric like looking for werewolves. Joshua will force her to come along with his new best buddy to the diner. I'm thinking Joshua will be the "aggressive" force of the group. Conveintly, he'll choose the Diner where Sera works. Ellie should probably show up there as well and then we can all have a "WTF" moment.

Ok I'll try to log on a little more this week to keep up with that bit of the plot.

We be waitin' on Diana to post. Because she is forgetful.

I SEE HOW IT IS! No on else wants to post, huh! D:< *Points fingers around!*

SEE! MY MOEBLOB FRIEND AGREES WITH ME.

YAY, I'M LOVED.

NOW IF ONLY DIANA WUVED US AS MUCH. D:

... If you want a Kitti post, get your whiny, teenage backsides to the agreed meeting place where I, unlike you others, went.

Sorry about my abscene. I've been on vacation and without the internet for sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.