Epilogue To The Dreamcatcher |Planning and Plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Speziell

odpalu79d3f.png

Anime-Wallpapers-Feng-Shui-Toys-Dream-World.jpg

aopdlu79d46.png

Hello, guys. Spez, here. I've been inactive a lot, but only because I was worried about my grades and such. I started an RP a while ago that was gaining quite a lot (well, not "a lot") of interest. Long story short, I bailed. I was getting too busy and sort of abandoned it, it never got past the character sign-ups. However, I've managed to get all my grades up to passing, so here I am again. I don't know if what I've told you will deter you from joining this roleplay or not, but if it didn't, hiya!

Alright, the idea for this one: Epilogue To The Dreamcatcher.

A place that lies on a separate plane of existence, White is a world like no other. Magic is commonly used in this place, but for small uses. Many races coexist with one another, and cities collaborate every day. A queen watches over White within a castle that rides on the clouds. Yes, things are peaceful, but peace never lasts for long. A new threat has emerged from the darkness. Hearing word of it, the Queen of White requests the council. They discuss this new threat. Meanwhile, below the clouds, the new threat has began to take control over small settlements, like the small village of Mericore, and Braiven, a town known for it's military might. White is slowly becoming a nightmare for it's inhabitants. The underwater empire, Crustaia, still remains intact, and is accepting survivors from the stray. The willed ones have grabbed their weapons and armor, and have began to fight back against the Dark Forces. Meanwhile, the Queen of White and her council have revealed their most powerful weapon: The Compendium of The Lesser Arcana, a forbidden magic that summons all gods of the Lesser Arcana. However, due to an attack on the castle, the cards have been scattered all across White.

The Queen has been heavily injured, as well as the council. Someone else will have to step into this war.

lpudoa79d67.png

Okay so, that's my main idea for the plot. The Lesser Arcana will be based off of the "Minor Arcana", please search it up in Wikipedia. Basically, the story will be set around the main group fighting in this war, and them trying to recover the entire deck of the Lesser Arcana. Within these cards are gods who can change the tide of this war (that's a lie, they're pretty weak). As far as the characters go, your character can be of any fantasy race that is out there (if it won't fit with the story, I'll ask you to change it), or you could make up your own (if it isn't taken lol). The chapters will be in the form of days, ex. Day I: Blah, Day II: Blah Blah, etc.

The world of White is quite colorful with many colorful characters. Eusta could be the owner of a caravan that sells fairies, Geoffrey could be a dragon in disguise, nearly anything can happen in this world. However, this story is not even close to a multifandom RP.

large.jpg

Magic in this world can range from lesser, middle, or greater. Lesser Magic deals with the simplest of tasks: using magic to make words appear on paper, or to create light. Middle Magic can be strong enough to affect the forces of nature, or other objects, such as pushing or pulling things to your being. Greater Magic is rare in White, and tomes detailing Greater Magic are hard to come by. Greater Magic can be used to summon things from oblivion, Yes, all spells can be found in tomes, and without a tome, magic is nearly impossible to practice. Forbidden Magic has negative effects on it's users, and can make curses form, rendering it defective. Magic isn't used by everyone because it requires great training to use it, remember that.

adloup79d73.png
Queen of White
large.jpg

| Queen of White |
| Normal |
| Intelligent, Reasonable, Responsible |
| Knows Lesser Magic and Middle Magic, quite skilled in controlling nature forces |
| Her name is revealed to be Ressa |

Sefina, Queen of Crustaia
large.jpg

| Queen of Crustaia, Sefina |
| Sea Dweller |
| Enigmatic, Childish, Quiet |
| Knows Greater Magic, skilled in summoning fishes |

More Coming...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fox of Spades