Epic Wins...maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

So if this magical girl is supposed to be my Windows Internet Explorer, then why is my browser NOT slaying all the viruses and adware?

C'mon, Windows-tan, get your shit in gear already!

So if this magical girl is supposed to be my Windows Internet Explorer, then why is my browser NOT slaying all the viruses and adware?

C'mon, Windows-tan, get your shit in gear already!

Maybe..... She does, or did at one point, and they just kept getting bigger, and more powerful over time. As to make it so hard that now she needs help from say Norton-kun, or Kapersky-san. This makes me rethink the life of my computer, as it has never had an easy life. In fact until recently it has not even been able to run...... Oh God....... What if the viruses became so powerful that it took a major repair to stop them? What if they are just gathering their strength again?..... WHAT IF-

Sounds like you need to call on the Cute Senshi of Bits and Bytes, Internet Explorer-tan!

Sounds like you need to call on the Cute Senshi of Bits and Bytes, Internet Explorer-tan!

No no no!Internet Explorer-tan too young for this voilence,Chrome-san should be a great guy for this job!

Status
Not open for further replies.