5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Star City. Home to the infamous billionaire Oliver Queen known to most as the Green Arrow. Star City has always been a place that has known hardship from the beginning. Villains are always appearing with new evil schemes that range from one-off and ones that took whole seasons, that being a reference to the four seasons of the year. But this isn't the story of Oliver Queen. This is the story of the others in Star City.

The one who had started to appear. The ones who are often neglected.

Some recent developments have included the opening of Lux 3 in Star City, the home of Lucifer Morningstar and he is very interested in helping to uncover some of the mysteries that are left behind. He of course has some help from the most unlikely sources.

The Cast

Eden

Lucifer Morningstar- As A Mentor figure

Steven Lasket

Tamara AKA T-Rae

William Clayton ( Queen)

More to come as they appear

This is a part of the Epic Crossover Series:

CHARACTER INDEX Epic Crossover - Character Index

If interested: Contact me, @Gands or @Michale CS

• OMG
Reactions: Michale CS
William Queen

William had passed out before he had ever made it to the dinner with the other superheroes he was supposed to be working with. As he slept, he tossed and turned. It was a lot to take in that he had been recruited to be a superhero by someone who owned a nightclub. The very first thing he noticed as soon as he woke up was that he was exhausted. He wasn't sure why that was though. He put on his old black hoodie and sighed. God, he needed to buy more new clothes so he didn't smell like trash.

1554619147937.png

He was relieved that nothing weird had happened and then he noticed it. There was another man in his bed. Which wouldn't have been a problem- expect for three key details. 1) He didn't recognize the man 2) The door had been locked and 3) He had passed out alone in bed. " Oh for fucks sake, who is this?" He asked himself. Apparently, that woke up the man who punched the marble column and broke it.

" Where am I?" The man asked.

" Just what I need, a man with an amnesia."

" Wait, you don't know who I am? Captain Sparkle fingers, marvel guy, Shazam?" He asked, as the last name was uttered, the man was struck by lightning and turned into a kid.... well a teenager.

1554620024839.png

" Just one second.... I need to ..." William took out his phone and called T-Rae on it. " So, T-Rae, I found our first mission."

" Hey, dude. You can't just- actually- where am I? And what did you do with the rest of my five siblings?" The teenager half-asked.

"Oh great- there are five more super-powered lost kids who can turn into adults. Fan-freaking-tastic. Call a team, we have to go play babysit rescue"

------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Eden would wake up with a much older woman standing in her bedroom looking over at her. " Who are you and where am I?" She asked the woman.

tumblr_pq10zubwxB1rhycs1o5_400.gif

----------------------
Lucifer would send a text change out to the group. " We have a slight problem. Last night a series of worm holes opened from people from different worlds to here. I approximate that there were at least fifteen, but there may be more. I mention this because apparently even gods who were banished even escape. Attached is an image of the self-proclaimed Hindu god of love, he's been seen up and around the citynand he's been making people drop their true feelings show. Also a lot of lightning has been happening, be careful."

1555375671737.png

@Gands @Michale CS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gands
Eden wakes up with one eye open, staring a bit at the woman in the red dress. Mentally she ascertains this woman is not a threat, is largely confused and is not from around here.

"We, are in my hotel room in Star City. In the United states of America. You can call me Eden. We are both wondering what you... Are doing in My bedroom....I do get the idea, this wasn't your doing or choice"

She gets up out of bed just then, nude and unfased by her own lack of clothing. She walks into the bathroom & closes the door.

Moments later she comes out, having washed and freshened up.

" Give me a moment Miss"

She seems to be concentrating...(Mentally contacting T-Rae)

{ " T.. I have an issue.. There is a good looking but confused Brunette in here, wearing a red Super chick dress.. Worse, I had no part in bringing her in here." }

Then she remembers she is still nude. Eden goes to her suitcase & starts to put on a nice set of black lace underwear.

It might be noted for viewers at home, Eden spaeks with a slight Israeli accent. Her body is well defined, as if she spends consistant time working out.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

" Just one second.... I need to ..." William took out his phone and called T-Rae on it. " So, T-Rae, I found our first mission."

" Hey, dude. You can't just- actually- where am I? And what did you do with the rest of my five siblings?" The teenager half-asked.

"
Oh great- there are five more super-powered lost kids who can turn into adults. Fan-freaking-tastic. Call a team, we have to go play babysit rescue"

My hearing was pretty good. So good that when William called me I overheard the kid in the background. "You do realize that I'm kind of the new kid in town, right? I know you, Eden, and Steven. There's no way I am in the position to ask Lucy, who's my boss, to be on a team with me. I know there's lots of... arrow people in town, but I have no idea how to find them aside from standing in front of a tree with an apple on my head. Steven's in the shower right now, but I'll wrangle him up. Should I meet up with you and... Captain... sparkle... fingers?... somewhere?"

Meanwhile I was texting Eden to fill her in on what was happening, not knowing she had more going on than I had any idea of...

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Mary looked over at her and back at the strange woman. She had to wonder if she knew what the fuck was going on. The last time she had been separated from her family was a supervillain doing.

" Okay, a hotel room in Star City. I've never heard of this city, but I do know where we are. You can call me Mary. I'm not sure how I got here, so how far are we from Philadelphia? I'm sure that my family is worried about me. "

She wasn't sure how to react to the fact that the woman had gotten up and having no clothes on. She covered her eyes to be polite.

Mary had taken a moment to look to see if she was wearing any clothes.

The answer was a resounding no.

She looked around the room, trying to focus on anything but the naked woman.

Mary wasn't sure to make of the whole mess. She hoped that her foster siblings was. Hopefully none of them had gotten caught up in anything bad and had met a nice person.

God, why didn't she put on normal clothes? This was so awkward for Mary, especially since she was still discovering how she felt about people.

She took a look at the ground. " So, this is a nice hotel room that you have here," she said, takign a moment to look at the walls, the carpets, anything but the woman.

----------------------------

" Yeah, that seems about right and a good thing. To be fair, I'm not just the new kid in town, but also the new kid in this timeline as well. I mean- Lucifer seemed like he wanted to make a whole team and stuff- I meant to call the rest of the group together," William suggested.

"
My name is not Captain Sparkle fingers. It's .... listen, I need to come up with a good one- but it is not Captain Sparklefingers. I was thinking more like Zap-tain America."

"
As I was saying- maybe it would be a good idea to meet up in the park. I'll see if I can make sure our hero friend doesn't find any trouble," he said.

When T-Rae would turn around, she would notice a little girl with glasses sitting on her bed.
Image result for faithe herman shazam

" Where am I? Hi, I'm Darla," she replied with a smile. " Have you seen my family?"

Darla's question would be answered with a very loud scream as a very wet and angry Steven, holding a towel in one hand and a man in the other.

Picture_20190512_213617454.jpg

"Yipe, I already said I'm sorry dude. Could you please put me down? I'm not sure how I wound in your shower," he said.

"
Hey, put my brother down," Darla said. Steven just groaned loudly, god, he needed a cup of coffee.

---------------------

Freddy meanwhile was sipping on some tea. " So you got teleported here before you fought a villain. These universe breaches are getting stronger. I should give a call to my team, but I think I'll wait for them to look for you. Just watch some Netflix or something."

" Okay, thanks," he said.

@Michale CS @Gands

Last edited:
Eden Haller aka Psyhawk

Eden seemed to finish concentrating and looked back over at Mary. Eden was now wearing some lacy black underthings. As she put on some black work style trouser she peaked at the text on her phone snd shook her head.

"Okay Mary, nice to meet you. My name is Eden. The good news is that I may have found more of your party. A young black girl and a hispanic young man are also in this hotel. "

She pauses to put on some boots, then a top that looks mildly armored.

" I also received a text from another associate that there were more thsn several portals opened into this world last night. I am assuming you and your.. party were caught up in that. "

She finishes dressing, the final touches are tieing her hair up into a short ponytail. Then putting on a sort of utility belt arraingement.

"So a few questions for you Mary before we head out to find your friends. One, I hope you have another outfit? I am very sincere in hoping there won't be any superheroing here in the Hotel this morning. Second, forgive me but aren't you a bit old to avert eyes because of a nude person? Last, ( she smiles here ) Nice legs!"

While she is doing this, she is sending a text to the others in her group.

{Text} I tried using telepathic contact, but miss T wasn't paying attention. But I did help myself to peaking about in her room. I too have an unexpected guest in my room. Dressed like the young hispanic msn. Superhero outfit.. Red dress, short skirt boits snd a lightning bolt emblem. Says her name is Mary. "

Okay Mary, lets go find the rest of your party

• Ah Seen It
Oh, right. Telepathy was a thing. I filled in Eden and felt a little fuzzy as I realized she'd patched into my senses to see what was going on. That didn't last long; I guess seeing like I do was a little disorienting for her. I vowed to make it up to her later.

When I looked at the little black girl, I noticed she was full of enough energy to power the whole city. "All right, so from what I'm getting, you and your siblings popped in all over town. And strangely enough, I seem to be acquainted with all of the people they showed up by. So, rather than retell this story a bunch of times, why don't we all meet over at Luke's place and bring all of our... lightning... siblings together? Eden, I know you're still spying, so why don't you relay the info to the others? and Steven... get dressed, there's kids here."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Mary Bromfield AKA Super Mary

Mary was trying her best to not blush as she would look at the woman. She had never seen someone who dressed so scantily and she felt slightly awkward being in the same room as her, even if she was legally an adult in both her forms.

"Oh, those are definitely my siblings. My brother Pedro must also be in his superhero attire. It's good to know that Darla did listen to us when we told her to change back we ore everthing went black."

Mary wondered why she couldn't help but stare as the woman dressed.

"There did seem to be a lot of strange things happening when we were fighting our villains last night. It seemed that this isn't our home anmore.I am sure that our parents will be super worried then."

Mary would take a deep breath and wonder if this world was different and she would be able to change her clothes here, unlike back home.

"I should correct on you one thing immediately. These aren'y my friends, these are my brthers and sister. We're a family. I sadl do not have another outfit, this one is kind of stuck on us, I mean, I could say the maic word and change, but I would need to go back on the balcony as I ouldn't scorch the nice ceiling. Thanks...." she awkwardly replied.

She wondered if there was a way to get home or if they were stuck here.

WIlliam: Then, we are at three to four superheroes of the possible six of them. The one who apeared in me told me that he ahd five siblings and it sounds like we know where half of them are. From what I am understanding, it is not uncommon with the number of portals that opened. My guy was boots, full red suit, boots and lightning too. Said Shazam and turned back into a teen. Did you say hispanic/

"I am ready to find my siblings as well so we can be less of a bother."

Pedro, Darla Steven Lasket

Darla would sit on the bed and would give Steven the stink eye until he would finally put Pedro and she would hug him. On instinct, he would pick her up and put her on his shoulders. It was actually a really cute thing to see. He seemed to at least care for her.

"So to be fair to me, I am still wearing a towel, so it's not horrible for any children, but I do think that is a good idea. I''m going to finish my shower and be right out and dressed," he said, looking over and marching back to take a shower. He would finish and come back at dressed and would look at T-rael."So, let's get this over with and bring them to Luke. I'm going to shoot out a text to let the others know that we got two of the super siblings as opposed to one. Huh- weird that Will wants to know that. I'll take a picture and send it."

Lucifer: By the way, found one of their siblings, he's watchig Netflix iny my bar. So, once you get here,, it sounds like we got most of them.

Steven: Sounds like it, we got two here, the hispanice male and a bouncing bundle of joy. Sounds like we found five of the six siblings. Oh yeah, sent a picture to you Will.

Will: Fuck-fuuuck.

Steven shrugged it off and waited for T-Rae ad headed over to Luke's with her.

@Gands @Michale CS

Eden Haller aka Psyhawk

Eden checked her phone again and it seemed to have marching orders.

"Mary, perhaps a good idea to change into your civies or civilian style clothing. Go ahead out to the balcony, just try to be quick about it. Otherwise ( she steps closer to inspect the back of the outfit ) We'll have to try and find a zipper! "

Mary might notice that Eden carries a thin men's billfold wallet that she put into her outfit somewhere.

" Speaking of zippers, you seemed... how to put it... bothered by my nudity ? Sorry, but it couldn't be helped, I sleep in the nude. "

Searching the back of Mary's outfit for some way to get her out if it, there is a small amount of touching involved.

" Looks like it would be quite a struggle to get this off of you! " ( This is said with humor ) That's okay though, I like a challenge! "

{ Telepathically } " I have Super Mary with the pretty legs with me, we'll head to Luke's shortly as soon as I can get her to change out of her supersuit! "

It was just something else to deal with. People appearing out of nowhere? Happens. In my house? Not in my recollection. So I just shook my head and followed them to Lux.

Super Mary AKA Mary Bromfield

Mary looked over and wondered if it was a good idea for her to trust a stranger.

" It might indeed be a good idea for me to go out onto the balcony to change. Just so you knw, when I change back, I'll be a little younger than I look now. It's the weird magic that makes my sibling look like this," she replied to the other woman.

She took a deep breath and was ready to head out onto the balcony to go back to being plain old Mary Bromfield.

Mary paused and wished that hadn't be so expressly obvious to the other woman and she wished she hadn't been a fool to believe that.

She felt even more awkward when she felt her up and looked for some zipper. She doubted that one existed on this superhero outfit.

After a good while of searching, Eden would find no zipper, despite the fact that it did appear like there should have been a zipper there..

"Well, that is not new to me, I didn't ever see or feel ian zippers I wonder if that is because this s magic and the wizard has rules on seeing ourselves .Mary would walk out and shout the catchphrase and was back. They were good to go to Lux.

William Queen, Billy/ Shazam, Pedro, Darla ,Steven Lasket,Mary Freddy and Lucifer Mornignstar

It was just something else to deal with. People appearing out of nowhere? Happens. In my house? Not in my recollection. So I just shook my head and followed them to Lux.

Thankfully, the whole party would arrive at the nightclub at once. Lucifer gestured for them to come in. " Well, I got some good news, some bad news and some other news. Good news, I located the last brother. Other news is the self-proclaimed is gone, not sure wherre, but I don't care enough to investigate. Now for the bad news. I managed to track down the last siblings while you all took a while. He's in the heart of a villain's lair, up to your speed though. It's ....huh- I don't know who. Probably one of the Star City locals."

" Well, that's good at least. I was getting worried that we were going to have to take out some strong villain for our first mi-"Will was cut off by Billy.

" Well, I want to help, that's my brother, we got powers and can help you save him," Shazam replied.

"Billy's right, all of us got a special skill that can probably. You don't look like you are much," Freddy replied.

" I don't know about that, Freddy. This guy lifted me in my shazam form pretty easily out of his shower," Pedro said.

" Yeah, he was a big meanie," Darla added.

" .... We probably will just get in the way. Maybe some of us can stay here and two of us can go with you. I'd rather stay back here, I want to do ressearch about here. If you don't mind. Plus, we don't have our parents, so I'm going to have to figure out what we do about that, you can take me though, Freddy can also do the research, Mary replied.

" So, I guess the real question is which two should we take? I'd say the man you found and the guy who appeared in my shower, they seem to be the group powerhouse."

" I agree with Billy, but crutches can help us a lot more."

" Well then, what do you and Eden think? You want to take the green one or the one who has been here? Or do you want to outvote them and pick someone besides Big Red?" Lucifer asked. It was very obvious to the group that Pedro and William had some sort of history, so they could take the green one to annoy him or take the other man there. Likewise, T-Rae could ignore both the boys and volunteer the little girl to help them. "I'm going to try to figure out what villain you're facing."

@Michale CS @Gands

Last edited:
Eden aka Psyhawk

It was a quiet ride in the cab over to the club. For the moment there was a lot on Eden's mind. To Eden, she felt there was likely at least as much on Mary's mind.

Once at the club...

"No offense to any of you, but as eldest, Mary, being more mature might give us an edge. "

"Sure. Mary for the maturity, and... I kinda like Darla but I can't argue with how strong Billy seems to be. So I guess my vote is for Mary and Billy. I think Darla just maaay be a computer nerd and could help out on that front." I replied, shrugging. I really just wanted to be out of this family circus of supers. The vibes I was getting from all of them made me nervous, to be honest.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

William Queen, Billy/ Shazam, Pedro, Darla ,Steven Lasket,Mary, Freddy and Lucifer Mornignstar

Mary was worried about her missing sibling, not knowing how Eugene would handle it. It didn't help when Lucifer mentioned he was captured by a villain, but she didn't dare to say it. She did catch the occasional glance that William gave to Pedro, she would have to ask him about it.

She was surprised that both of the ladies wanted her. She smiled at being called mature and she could see Billy biting his tongue to not say something. "Thanks for the compliment."

"Wait, I have a correction. Apparently, the villain is just in the villain's base. Look like whoever it camped there, but the other sibling is definitely there."

"So, that's probably not great. I'm going to stay back here to help the kids out with their research, though they do have adult forms, i'm guessing they are actually all mostly kids and teenagers and might get distracted without some adult guidance."

"" Freddy, look at the kitten video,we need to watch it. It's soo cute,"
Darla replied.

" Darla, we need... okay, maybe one kitten video," he said, as Darla gave him the puppy dog eyes.

" Anyone else staying behind or are we good to go?" Shazam asked.

"We should be good to go, I'm coming with you guys, not sure how I can help, but I will try," he said, just really wanting to not stay in the same room as his ex-boyfriend. It was awkward enough without bringing it up.

After Pedro was sure that the ladies and his siblings had left, he would wait two beats before saying."
That was actually a bad combination, Mary and Billy get into fights since Billy got his powers first, but Mary is the oldest.... though it was only about two weeks apart or so difference."

En route to the Villain lair-

Mary decided to ask the question. " I have to ask since you were so awkward back at the nightclub and kept staring at Pedro with the look of a deal in headlights, what's the story? Do you know him in some way?" Mary asked William.

William looked around for an out, any out would do. He look at T-Rae and Eden for some help. "
I was actually curious about that as well."

God help him, this was going to be a long mission.

@Michale CS @Gands

• Sympathy & Compassion
I sighed, and looked at them. You know, the faster I tell them the faster they'll get over it. "I think Pedro is gay, and I'm pretty sure William is bisexual. So, Pedro felt nothing but awkward around the dancers at the nightclub and I guess William is attracted to Pedro. This is kind of problematic considering, you know, you guys are just kids and it's way too early to be getting into this stuff."

I didn't even give William room to wiggle out of it. Sometimes I'm just a stinker.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Eden aka Psyhawk

"As I am a fairly powerful telepath, I am going to keep to myself for now. Since we don't know much about the Bad Guy, lets all keep our heads in the game please!"

William, Billy/ Shazam and Mary

William just stared at T-Rae. It was slightly more complicated than that. " Great job outing both of us. But no, it's not that I am attracted to Pedro now, well, his adult form, yeah. We dated, or will date. First older guy I dated too, actually first guy in general. We agreed to mutually end it.... so I can go home, but that was a long time ago. Also, fifteen isn't too young to have romantic feelings, only two of them are really little kids."

" That is strangely not the weirdest thing that happened this week honestly. But yeah, he's strangely right. I'm the oldest and I am eighteen but our youngest is eight, actually, excluding Eugene who is twelve, the rest of the boys are about fourteen and fifteen. Though yeah, we don't change mentally, so it is awkward.

"I actually wonder who we are facing too. Excluding the doctor we put in jail and the robber, we haven't faced many foes, any ideas, future man who knows us?" He asked.

" I've only ever seen you face an evil caterpillar, an evil mastermind caterpillar."

"
How bad could an evil caterpillar be?"

The fivesome would arrive at a warehouse building. There seemed to be two guards posted by the back and front entrance, they looked human. The only thing that could be heard from inside was a muffled scream.

@Michale CS @Gands

Last edited:
" I've only ever seen you face an evil caterpillar, an evil mastermind caterpillar."

"
How bad could an evil caterpillar be?"

The fivesome would arrive at a warehouse building. There seemed to be two guards posted by the back and front entrance, they looked human. The only thing that could be heard from inside was a muffled scream.

"Probably has powers." I commented. "Speaking of... I'm going to use mine. Everyone stand still and be quiet for a moment." I used my T-Ray vision to look through the walls of the building and my enhanced senses of touch and hearing to hear on the other side of the wall and feel the vibrations of anyone walking inside. "You may wanna patch into my brain, Eden, to see what I see and give everyone else the mental map of inside."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Eden nods at her new friends mentally reaching out ti connect them to TRae's visuals.. Filtering a little to keep the dizzyness down.

Simultaneously... She reaches out to the guards to see what they know, before mentally paralyzing them.

William, Billy/ Shazam and Mary

William would pause for a beat. " If I remember correctly, he had some form of mind control. I don't remember how it works exactly, but I know that it definitely was bad. Of course, I also remember he used his intellect against the others, so who knows?"

"
Sounds like a fun challenge."

As T-Rae would use her enhanced sense to look around, she would immediately sense a very powerful object also being housed, one that would be dangerous if any of them touched it. She could also tell that aa man with a similar suit and lightning bolt was near it.

" I just have this strange feeling that something isn't right- but I can't quite place what it is yet. I hope I am wrong about it though,"

Eden would be able to pick up that the guards were uncomfortable that the device was being used to torture the man as it was severely messing with him.

@Michale CS @Gands