Epic Star City

"Your man is being tortured. If this creature is aware of what he can do... He might be expecting the rest of you. He might not expect Rae and I. There seems to be some sort of nasty machine in there he is strapped to. All of us should be careful. When you are ready I can take out the guards."

BACK AT THE CLUB

Maziel walked into the club in a tight pair of what seemed to be leather pants and a stretchy top with strategic parts cut out.

She scanned the room like a top predator, eyeing everyone in the room. Finding Lucifer she walks right to him.

"Lucifer... Seriously... People in tights? What nonsense has gotten into you ? Also, Trixie wants you to call!"

William, Billy/ Shazam and Mary

" Well it's not good that he will be expecting Mary and I, but we can't possibly know if he is expecting any of you. I don't know what you mean by nasty machines," Shazam replied, having a feeling that it wasn't anything good. Hopefully, everything would go according to plan or this wasn't going to end well.

"
I don't think he will expect me either. ….. Probably," William replied.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer would look over at her, knowing that this was going to be something that was going to spark a very long conversation.

Freddy would look over at the woman for a second and then go back to the sixth cat video Darla had found.

" Well, the nonsense is currently something to do with those special things. Oh..... my phone has been a bit fried with my new powers coming and going and always burning them out. Hass she tried the house number?"

@Gands @Michale CS

Maziel
BACK AT THE CLUB

The former head torturess of Hell finds a house phone, picks it up and dials.
"Yes child, he is here, but he can't come to the phone yet, call him back in an hour or so, and write down this phone number. ( she reads off a phone number ) Alright, I"ll talk to you later! "

Lucifer Morningstar

" You know, I could have come to the phone. The other kids have gotten themselves pre-occupied on, I believe kitten videos and honestly if I hear one more meow, I might go insane,"
he honestly replied to Maze. He would take a look over at the children and then back at Maze. ' You know, the other version that finally decided to settle down for me to have control has a niece....."

@Gands

Reactions: Gands