1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Low-Fantasy, Modern, Adventure, Quests, Modern-Fantasy, Post-apocalyptic, Romance, Drama
Hello there! Thank you for reading my thread! My name is Yanaike and I'm looking for a roleplay partner to go on an epic low-fantasy adventure! I will try to keep my request thread short and simple. If you've got any questions or if you like what you read, feel free to reply below or to send me a PM!

• 24 years old.
    • Prefer playing female main characters, but might be convinced to play a male character.
    • Most of my characters are straight. Please don't let this limit your characters gender! I prefer to play a non-romantic relationship than forcing you to play a male character.
    • Generally playing pre-made characters as my main character, but I can also try to create someone new.
    • Timezone: GMT+1/Western Europe
    • Posting about 4-5 times a week mostly on m/t/w/t/f/s/s. Might post multiple times a day depending on timezones and inspiration.
    • Posting anywhere between 4 and 40 lines depending on inspiration, the amount of stuff you give me to work with and on whatever is happening in the roleplay (conversation between our characters lead to generally shorter replies).
    • Not native English, which means I might be struggling finding the right words to tell exactly what I want to say. I do use spellings check and google translate though.

• 1 or 2 partners, selected on the best match between our interests, not selected on a first-come-first-served. So even if there were 10 responses before you, you can still apply!
    • Someone with creative ideas and who isn't afraid of brainstorming or throwing in plot-twists.
    • Someone who is able to post at least 4-5 times a week.
    • Someone who is able to write lengthy enough posts, that give me enough inspiration to respond to.
    • Some OOC-talk. Let's be friends!
    • Some kind of tension between our characters. Generally the more our characters are alike, the less interesting the interactions between them.
    • Developing a story together with you, rather than going with a pre-defined plot.

• Worldbuilding
    • Character development
    • Adventure/mystery/epic-ness (!!!)
    • Supernatural abilities/magic
    • Illusions: what if nothing is like it seems
    • Dystopian
    • Quests
    • (Low-)fantasy/modern-fantasy/urban-fantasy
    • (Low-)sci-fi
    • Romance
    • Drama
    • Myths (as a way of inspiration)
    • Modern world problems: privacy issues/consumption society/climate change/etc.
    • Alternative timelines

• Brief descriptions of my characters. They are very flexible and can be adapted for many types of RPs. I'm not limited to just these characters.

• Yanaike is a nomadic-living adventurer driven by knowledge. She has amazing thieving skills. Her most remarkable physical feature is a long monkey-like tail.
    • Ailyna is an ambitious good-looking popular feminist, fighting for her ideals. As long as you share a common goal she will be a very valuable team-member in any situation.
    • Simone is a psychic who escaped from a mental institution, where she has been experimented on. She might be an emotional wreck and is unable to control her powers.
    • Naomi is trapped in a country without the papers to return home. As a way of wrath she loves spreading chaos amongst other humans, often using her gadgets.
    • Bayan may look like an ordinary call center girl, but in fact she secretely is a ninja-like superhero which unfortunately often helps out the 'wrong' side.

Status
Not open for further replies.