Epic Legendary Intense Massive Heroic Vengeful Dramatic Mix: The Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much, just wasting my summer and such. How's life?

Then I'll go King, the Orcs have always been my favorite.
These guys are much more refined than they are shown in a lot of other stuff. They actually know how to build and make things properly! Gothic style architecture, properly forged tools and weapons! All the good stuff.

These guys are much more refined than they are shown in a lot of other stuff. They actually know how to build and make things properly! Gothic style architecture, properly forged tools and weapons! All the good stuff.
Ah, reminds me of the Orc Kingdom I made for an NRP.

Ah, reminds me of the Orc Kingdom I made for an NRP.
Yeah. I really don't like how in a lot of other stuff Orcs seem to make things that are just utter rubbish, and at the same time they are supposed to be a threat to the world.

Oh, also the Orcs here are psuedo-viking/early Saxons types in their mentality and tactics.

Yeah. I really don't like how in a lot of other stuff Orcs seem to make things that are just utter rubbish, and at the same time they are supposed to be a threat to the world.

Oh, also the Orcs here are psuedo-viking/early Saxons types in their mentality and tactics.
I only know stereotypical information about their mentality and tactics then, do you have any concise explanations or links to provide me with a better grasp of how they should be played?

I'm working on that... Sorry, but I have to go to bed now. I'm exhausted. I'll find some stuff for you tomorrow...

• Thank You
Reactions: Azathoth
It took me four days of browsing the interest checks to realize whose RP this was, but if I had done some critical thinking the layout of the OP would have been a dead giveaway. Good afternoon.
Well, well, look what dragged itself in.

Good afternoon to yourself xD

Feel free to join in if you want Aza, unless you are just here to torment me xD

In which case, I'll prepare my tissue box.

No but seriously, how are you doing, and what do you think? (the second half can be through pm if you would like.)

Edit: Either way, pm me a character idea and we can discuss if you feel so inclined.

Well, well, look what dragged itself in.

Good afternoon to yourself xD

Feel free to join in if you want Aza, unless you are just here to torment me xD

In which case, I'll prepare my tissue box.

No but seriously, how are you doing, and what do you think? (the second half can be through pm if you would like.)
I don't have to be here to torment you. I'm fine, and although humans are the dominant and influential race in the majority their inferiority is by no means an unusual trait in fiction. I also like the map, it's pretty sexy.

I don't have to be here to torment you. I'm fine, and although humans are the dominant and influential race in the majority their inferiority is by no means an unusual trait in fiction. I also like the map, it's pretty sexy.
I know that that map compliment is mostly you gloating since I originally found it through you xD, but yes, it is.

I know that that map compliment is mostly you gloating since I originally found it through you xD, but yes, it is.
Yeah, but seriously it is still well-edited.

I feel like a segmented OP might have garnered this a little more attention, it was a chore to get through in one sitting.

Yeah, but seriously it is still well-edited.

I feel like a segmented OP might have garnered this a little more attention, it was a chore to get through in one sitting.
I want devotion Aza, finish the chore of reading my shpeel or leave, this is why I hid my key words WHICH YOU STILL NOT HAVE MENTIONED MIGHT I ADD

I want devotion Aza, finish the chore of reading my shpeel or leave, this is why I hid my key words WHICH YOU STILL NOT HAVE MENTIONED MIGHT I ADD
Didn't you follow the link in the comment you rated? It was hidden in Good Afternoon, the cantaloupe wasn't there but fuckit I'm not an artist.

And, a note on the philosophy of reading an OP, why devote myself to a mess? The OP is your first impression on a role player, and you have to make an effort inside of it to prove that you're worthy of devotion. If the OP is a mess, I have no intimation that the RP itself will be anything other than a mess.

Now, when Asuras makes an OP I feel more confident in their ability to lead. Understand?

And, a note on the philosophy of reading an OP, why devote myself to a mess? The OP is your first impression on a role player, and you have to make an effort inside of it to prove that you're worthy of devotion. If the OP is a mess, I have no intimation that the RP itself will be anything other than a mess.

Now, when Asuras makes an OP I feel more confident in their ability to lead. Understand?
:/

It isn't an op, it is a brief explanation of what I am making.

But thanks for making me think it is garbage anyways :D

:/

It isn't an op, it is a brief explanation of what I am making.

But thanks for making me think it is garbage anyways :D
Oh yeah, I'm just used to making the OP before the interest check, carry on.

And you're welcome.

Just remember that my RPs all died as well.

Oh yeah, I'm just used to making the OP before the interest check, carry on.

And you're welcome.
Either way, pm me if you are interested in joining, all this chat flooding is scaring away the new blood :D

Don't worry all you prospective players, Aza grows on you. He is one of my most respected friends and his opinion is worth alot :D

Try to get along and don't let him scare you off!

Status
Not open for further replies.