Status
Not open for further replies.
"About what I expected. And o'course ya rip on the name. It's just straightforward, aight? Lets people know what I'm all about. I mean, guessing your guys aren't that different. Zip gets his from him being the bitchboy to help zip up women's dresses on special occasions at this joint. And what was it, Sugar? He sweetens the coffee and drinks and shit, am I close?" He didn't care at all for an answer.

"...I see why this place really deserves the name paradise. Talk about the service, not only do I get a line to some more steady cash, not only do I get to humiliate some punks but to top this cake off, I don't have to ask fer one of the things I came here for. Yeah, the cash came from a place just off from the coast by Greenwich. Could have taken it just bout anywhere. Hell, I imagine any two bit dirty pawn shop owner would do it. But then, I get yer summons and I think, why not just skip one of the middlemen and go to one of the top bros since I'm hitting that spot anyway. Eight percent too, even. Mighty generous. Business must be a'booming." He snickered.

"...some people just can't appreciate good art." Boomerang muttered with a slight shake of the head. "Fine, Pinky stays outta your way. But speakin of inside my jacket, I do got another thing I came here for. Round about the time I hit that free money, some bloke spewin ice puns approaches me. Some broad on a hide and seek mission, sounded pretty damn important too. And if ya liked my moniker, I figure this one'll do one better. Apparently a birth name too, even." He withdrew the folder, holding it out.

"Any chance you'd know the chick or any associates? Put the word out?"

@OrlandoBloomers
"Ain't that the truth."

That was all he said to the niceties, chuckling in self-satisfaction as they descended back through the roof access and came out on the club's upper VIP area once again. Boomerang's drinks were waiting for him on a countertop, Cottonmouth striding over to his personal chair with the folder Digger passed him in hand, waiting until he was seated before he opened it and took a look. His eyes ran across the page, he grinned once with a scoff and shook his head, placing the folder back on the desk. "Savage. Names are power, that one carries a lot of it. I'll put a word in with some collaborators, but I ain't makin' this my business. It's all you." He rapped the table once with his knuckle, arm outstretched so his watch was visible past his sleeve. After a moment, he sniffed and went for his phone from his jacket pocket, swiping through a few screens and holding a finger up to Boomerang to signal he wait.

"Shit, dog, I don't know what you need me for. Way I hear it, you already met a cat who's associated with this chick. Bet you didn't think I knew, huh? Ha-ha."

Shaking his head, his looked up from his phone and tossed it to Boomerang, crossing one leg over the other and leaning back.

"Used to be they ran together in a team'a mercs. Mostly C-listers, but they were legit dudes, advertised themselves to people in our circle... had themselves a li'l video package and all that. I never bit the hook, but I know they called themselves the Secret Six."

If Digger looked down at the phone, he'd see a group picture with more than one familiar face. Or... mask.

[spoili]
ooGu2yb.jpg
[/spoili]

"That's your girl on the left. Recognize the dude next to her, Crocodile Dundee?"

If he didn't, there were always ways to refresh his memory. Though Cornell imagined it would've been hard to forget, with what he heard.

tumblr_oclr6mdsXG1vckvlxo1_500.gif

@C.T.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: C.T. and Michale CS
That was all he said to the niceties, chuckling in self-satisfaction as they descended back through the roof access and came out on the club's upper VIP area once again. Boomerang's drinks were waiting for him on a countertop, Cottonmouth striding over to his personal chair with the folder Digger passed him in hand, waiting until he was seated before he opened it and took a look. His eyes ran across the page, he grinned once with a scoff and shook his head, placing the folder back on the desk. "Savage. Names are power, that one carries a lot of it. I'll put a word in with some collaborators, but I ain't makin' this my business. It's all you." He rapped the table once with his knuckle, arm outstretched so his watch was visible past his sleeve. After a moment, he sniffed and went for his phone from his jacket pocket, swiping through a few screens and holding a finger up to Boomerang to signal he wait.​
"Well duh. You hired me, that's all. Don't need ya to hold my hand or anythin, mate." His eyes flicked over to the drinks, just sitting there waiting. He stepped over and swiped one up, taking a good long sip--that abruptly ended when Stokes spoke up again.​

"Shit, dog, I don't know what you need me for. Way I hear it, you already met a cat who's associated with this chick. Bet you didn't think I knew, huh? Ha-ha."

Shaking his head, his looked up from his phone and tossed it to Boomerang, crossing one leg over the other and leaning back.

"Used to be they ran together in a team'a mercs. Mostly C-listers, but they were legit dudes, advertised themselves to people in our circle... had themselves a li'l video package and all that. I never bit the hook, but I know they called themselves the Secret Six."
"...I have, huh?" He lowered the drink. A team of mercs. That jab about not knowing, top secret hush hush proving to be less than that, after all. That could only be one person...no. Boomerang tilted his head slightly. Could also have been that other guy, that idiot he used to test out how legit the explosive leash threat actually was, but he's gone. Useless but fits more into C-list? Meh.

"You're pulling my chain, ain't ya?"

If Digger looked down at the phone, he'd see a group picture with more than one familiar face. Or... mask.

[spoili]
ooGu2yb.jpg
[/spoili]

"That's your girl on the left. Recognize the dude next to her, Crocodile Dundee?"

If he didn't, there were always ways to refresh his memory. Though Cornell imagined it would've been hard to forget, with what he heard.

tumblr_oclr6mdsXG1vckvlxo1_500.gif
"...well shit. I stand corrected."

tumblr_obtif6Zm141rjj6tno7_400.jpg

"That's him, no doubt. Floyd...no wonder we all practically gravitated to you as leader. Nevermind that army bloke holding the leashes. You've done this before. Even eerily....well." He studied the photo a few more seconds. "The big guy in the back, definitely that croc. Got the crazy clown looking one hunched over in front, that's two for two. The one I'm looking for, all decked out in black and looking lethal in presence. The silent Jap swordswoman. And...bloody hell." Digger leaned in further.

"Those damn insignias on ghetto orange Batman over there, can easily pass for boomerangs." He pulled back. "Bleh." He didn't say anything further for a while, just content to finish this drink until there weren't even drops left. When it was all gone...

"Don't suppose you know where Deady would be? Just a point in the right direction."

@OrlandoBloomers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
"Huh?" She asked but before he could respond the answer showed itself. Back to one of the robbers she felt something grab the back of her neck before a small snap could be heard. The necklace she had came loose and began to drag across the skin of her neck. Eyes narrowing she felt a tinge of anger surge through her before she turned and stared blindly at the person now holding the necklace. The middle of the necklace opened showing a lidless yellow eye staring out. Looking up from the ground Azalia stared at him "I see you." She mumbled out as the shadows around her seemed to begin writhe. Silently the coporeal shadows struck out catching two of the men by the legs. Azalia was about to.. do things to them but the presence of the other individual snapped her attention back.

With all the theives dealt with Azalia began to make her way over to where her necklace was dropped but, nearly tripped three times along the way being unable to see what she was walking into. Kneeling down to pick it up she closed the eye up before putting it back around her neck. Taking a sigh of relief she closed her eyes and could see, well she could actually see forward instead of not seeing at all. "Sushi? I.. I haven't had anything to eat in awhile." Azalia mumbled out very embarassed about the fact that she was admitting she was homeless.​
Stick nodded and looked in Azalia's direction, shaking his cane at her in admiration. "Now that... That is finesse. I'm going to say something to you and don't take this likely because almost no one gets to hear this from me. I like you. Come on, this trash will take itself out."

He moved on without a word toward Teriyaki Tim's, which advertised their all-you-can-eat sushi. Between the skinflint that Stick was, and Azalia's hunger, it was a darn good bet that they'd be taking full advantage of that promotion.

@Angelic Fusion

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Stick nodded and looked in Azalia's direction, shaking his cane at her in admiration. "Now that... That is finesse. I'm going to say something to you and don't take this likely because almost no one gets to hear this from me. I like you. Come on, this trash will take itself out."

He moved on without a word toward Teriyaki Tim's, which advertised their all-you-can-eat sushi. Between the skinflint that Stick was, and Azalia's hunger, it was a darn good bet that they'd be taking full advantage of that promotion.

Smileing slightly at the compliment Azalia felt herself ease down from her heightend state of awareness. But, she had used her powers which brought along with it... anxiety of its own. Not being able to see the creatures dancing around her she felt the air around her suddenly get sucked away before returning with a gust of wind. Letting out a groan a noise made her look down. A rabbit like creature stood next to her left leg and which upon noticing Azalia was looking at it, began to poke her. "Bah!" It suddenly cackled out before beginning to poke her more and more like a machine starting to malfunction. Within seconds Azalia knelt down and picked up the rabbit.

Head detatching from the body the pokeing stopped but, the body just turned and began to walk away. Now with one of her creatures heads in her hands she just stared at it "Come now, I don't have time for games." she spoke directly to its face. Its mouth opened and closed showing its razor sharp teeth before she went over and put the head on backwards for sheer enjoyment. The Vistine rabbit stopped its movement at the rejoining of its head to allow itself to readjust. Stubby arms shooting up it spun its head around before walking into a wall and disappearing again. Blinking at the sheer ease of what just occured Azalia seemed slightly beside herself. Infact, she began to crack a smile but, that was soon pushed away as she felt two pokes.

Looking down there were six of them around her all staring up at her at once. Mouthes open they pointed at their own maws and began to cackle. The gaggle of rabbits then proceeded to follow the blind girl down the alleyway towards Stick. She didn't have any way to be rid of them at this point... and just hoped they behaved themselves. Luckily, all you can eat literally... meant that they could eat all they wanted. She just hoped they wouldn't be kicked out for literally eating the store out of... all its product.​

Looking down there were six of them around her all staring up at her at once. Mouthes open they pointed at their own maws and began to cackle. The gaggle of rabbits then proceeded to follow the blind girl down the alleyway towards Stick. She didn't have any way to be rid of them at this point... and just hoped they behaved themselves. Luckily, all you can eat literally... meant that they could eat all they wanted. She just hoped they wouldn't be kicked out for literally eating the store out of... all its product.
"I'm pretty sure the restaurant has a no pets policy. We can sit on the patio, but I doubt anyone is going to serve us with your little critters around." Stick stopped and looked at her.

"You're going to have to send them on their way before we can go anywhere public. Or have them stay behind somewhere. Scene like that, it'll get on the news. I don't need that kind of exposure, girl. What's your name, anyway?"

@Angelic Fusion

"I'm pretty sure the restaurant has a no pets policy. We can sit on the patio, but I doubt anyone is going to serve us with your little critters around." Stick stopped and looked at her.

"You're going to have to send them on their way before we can go anywhere public. Or have them stay behind somewhere. Scene like that, it'll get on the news. I don't need that kind of exposure, girl. What's your name, anyway?"

Looking around her at the words of the man she just sighed in defeat. About to tear up she took a deep breath and, surprisngly when she exhaled they were all gone. Well, not gone but just elsewhere. Looking around herself once more she seemed genuinely amazed at the fact that they seemed to actually leave. "They.. left." She mumbled out before running a hand through her hair. "My name is Azalia, I have a last name but I don't really know who my parents were so its always a fun time explaining why I never use it." With that she seemed to kill that topic of discussion. "Uhm... I dont actually have any money... so, I don't know if I will be able to join you in eating." she spoke up unable to bring herself to running away at the mention of a paycheck after she had eaten her fill.

"I hope that is okay, I mean I can find something to pay you back with I assure you but it will likely take some time. I probably have something where I sleep but that is quite a ways away from here."​

"I hope that is okay, I mean I can find something to pay you back with I assure you but it will likely take some time. I probably have something where I sleep but that is quite a ways away from here."
Stick grunted. "It's tough on the streets. Don't go denying it, blind guy like me, he can smell a street person at twenty paces. Come on. We're running you a tab. Advance payment for... services rendered. I don't look like it, but a guy like me? Now and then he has need of someone like you. Of course, I'll have to test you first."

He kept walking. "You're going to think I'm an insufferable prick by the time I'm done with that and you won't be wrong. I tend to do the right things, but I damned sure don't have to sugar coat the world and be nice about it."

Stick stopped for a moment. "If you can deal with that, come sit with me. After this I'll see that you're cleaned up and have a roof that's not cardboard over your head. If you can't... you can't." He kept walking toward the restaurant.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

@Angelic Fusion

Stick grunted. "It's tough on the streets. Don't go denying it, blind guy like me, he can smell a street person at twenty paces. Come on. We're running you a tab. Advance payment for... services rendered. I don't look like it, but a guy like me? Now and then he has need of someone like you. Of course, I'll have to test you first."

He kept walking. "You're going to think I'm an insufferable prick by the time I'm done with that and you won't be wrong. I tend to do the right things, but I damned sure don't have to sugar coat the world and be nice about it."

Stick stopped for a moment. "If you can deal with that, come sit with me. After this I'll see that you're cleaned up and have a roof that's not cardboard over your head. If you can't... you can't." He kept walking toward the restaurant.

Tap. Tap. Tap.
The offer was hard to resist. She didn't like to be indebted to anyone but she was hungry and... it was a tough spot. Suddenly feeling uneasy about the situation she could see one of the Rabbits out the corner of her eye. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself before nodding and walking behind him "I don't know how I could be of help, I dont like being in debt to another but I dont have much choice... I am hungry." She mumbled out taking a seat in the resturant. To say the least today was starting to become interesting. What was Sushi again?​

"I don't know how I could be of help, I don't like being in debt to another but I don't have much choice... I am hungry." She mumbled out taking a seat in the restaurant. To say the least today was starting to become interesting. What was Sushi again?
"Honesty. Hold onto that. Make no mistake, I'm going to say mean things. I'm going to piss you off. But I'm also going to make you a better person at the other end of this so you have to ask yourself if it's worth it."

They got to the restaurant and he moved to take seat near the window. "Start us off with California rolls and spicy tuna." He said to the tiny Asian waitress. Probably not Japanese, Korean, maybe. "And tea. Hot tea." The girl bowed, but felt silly doing so to a blind man, and scurried off.

@Angelic Fusion

"Honesty. Hold onto that. Make no mistake, I'm going to say mean things. I'm going to piss you off. But I'm also going to make you a better person at the other end of this so you have to ask yourself if it's worth it."

"You must also realize what you might be getting yourself into. I mean, I am homeless yes, but I could go to any number of friends houses and anywhere in particular but I choose to live on the streets as I dont trust myself to much around other people. I am kinda.... chaotic? I don't mean myself, well I guess I can be kinda chaotic. Ugh, I dont... this just happen around me." She finally spat the last bit out trying to find another way to put it. "Im dangerous so, I try to limit my exposure to others as much as possible especially when I start getting myself worked up. But, whenever I do things with... my gifts it also causes me to get worked up. I don't know how to explain it and I at times wish I didn't have to deal with it. But, here I am sitting at a table with another blind individual explaining how I am a freak. Speaking of which, I just met you." She said questioning herself slightly.

She just spilled the beans on her condition and... she just met this strange old man who offered her a place to sleep "You aren't going to kidnap me are you? I promise it will not end well." She said starting to get paranoid over the situation. That all seemed to end the second her nose picked up something that smelled remotely like food. Unable to resist the food she sat in defeat as she stared at what was on the table. While she didn't see it through her own eyes she could see it and she didn't know what she was really looking at "I've never eaten sushi before so I have no idea what that is." she said motioning to what was on the table. It was then that she to felt silly for trying to motion to a blind man.​

Reactions: Michale CS
"Darlin' if I wanted to kidnap you, it would have been done by now. What I'm offering is a way up. A hard road up, but a way up." He expertly used his chopsticks to pick up a piece of California roll, swab it in wasabi and downed it. He barely waited until he finished chewing before he continued speaking.

"As far as sushi. I ordered the gaijin's version so it shouldn't turn your stomach." He pointed at the first California rolls. "Imitation crab, avocado, creme cheese, sticky rice, wrapped in seaweed." Stick continued pointing things out. "This stuff here is wasabi, a mustard horseradish kind of condiment. Has a kick. That there is soy sauce, and those are pieces of shaved ginger. The other one is tuna on the inside, spicy, all the rest of the outsides. Most sushi is uncooked fish. Not everyone has a taste for it. But, you get hungry enough, anything's good."

@Angelic Fusion

Looking around for a fork she spent some time just staring at the food not wanting to look awkward when it came to eating. Glancing around casually she saw people using their hands and just looked down at her own. She stared at them for another few seconds before she saw a set of red eyes staring out from under the table. The rabbit was looking right at her and she knew what it wanted. Opening its mouth wide Azalia looked long and hard at it before dropping a roll into its maw. The rabbit snapped its mouth shut with an audible noise before disappearing.

Now being able to eat in peace she picked up one of the rolls herself and put it into her mouth. She didn't know what to mix it with on the table and she was picky enough to begin with. The taste wasn't the greatest but at the same time it was something filling. "I wont lie, this isn't the greatest." She mumbled out before dipping some of it into the different sauces. After awhile she and Stick finished the first tray given to them. "Its tolerable with soy sauce." She said as she leaned back. Not having eaten in awhile she wasn't overly hungry after that tray. Stomach having shrunk she still wanted to eat but knew she couldn't eat much more.

@Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
"I wont lie, this isn't the greatest." She mumbled out before dipping some of it into the different sauces. After awhile she and Stick finished the first tray given to them. "Its tolerable with soy sauce." She said as she leaned back. Not having eaten in awhile she wasn't overly hungry after that tray. Stomach having shrunk she still wanted to eat but knew she couldn't eat much more.
"You'll need your strength. Tell you what." He waved a waitress over. "Dango, please."

@Angelic Fusion

Letting out a small yawn her body suddenly taking in food was to say the least tiring. Stretching she felt like she was going to pass out now that her mind realized it had finally gotten the one thing it had been needing for two days. But, the appearance of more food made her stop. Looking at the food she picked one of them up before taking her time to eat it. "Its sweet. Is it fish?" She asked unsure of what exactly she was eating. It deinfitely wasnt soup or chicken but it was good enough for her to eat. Letting out another yawn she covered her mouth before leaning back in her seat. She was quickly starting to fall asleep and she knew it wasn't the best time for it. Forcing herself to sit up she smiled slightly "Sorry, I haven't slept much recently either. Its been a rough week with school and well, I am afraid I may fall asleep on you."

Eating some more she finished her half before putting her head down on the table. It wasn't long before she stopped moving entirely. Two rabbits uncloaked to the left and the right of her. But, unlike their usual chaotic nature they didn't seem to move. Almost like they were watching the girl as she slept.

@Michale CS

I ride my BMW motorcycle down to Coney Island.

I'm dressed fairly normal, jeans, boots, turtleneck and leather jacket.
I walk over to the admin office and go inside.

There is a short ... no really, either a very short man, or a large little man.

Hello, is the owner in please ?

No miss, I'm the assistant manager, can I help you ?

Can I leave a business card ? I'd like miss Quinn's help with something. An ongoing investigation where I believe her ... unique history and skills can be of great benefit.

Eden Haller
Cell phone
Business phone

Consultant.

I've attached a check made out to Harlene Quinn Esq. for $50.00

@ Schnee Corp Lawyer
Big Tony scratched the side of his cheek as he looked down at the card and the attached check. Huh. That was enough to clear the bills for the month and hit the movies after. He should probably call the boss, let her know...

Naaah. She was probably havin' fun, whatever she was trying to do for that thirty.

He glanced up and nodded to the woman with a grin. "I'll be sure to pass that on then miss... Haller. Not my business, but can I ask what kinda job this is?"

---------------------------
Did somebody say "murder"?

lYpwCJo.jpg

The End

Not really. Instead of disappearing through the disc Magik projected in front of her and coming back around to ventilate Harley entirely, the three magnum slugs simply reappeared from another portal a short distance in front of the onetime psychologist, angled to pelt the tiled floors just in front of her feet and kick up dust with the desired effect of making her dance and hop around like a cartoon character. Illyana might not have been actively trying to kill Harley, but that didn't mean she wouldn't spare a little cruelty for someone trying to shoot her. And she wanted to apply enough duress to coax the x-gene out of this giggling hyena without having to wait too long.

She smirked and gave a twisted laugh, flicking her sword out to one side.

"You insult both of us by shooting at me, porcelain doll. That gun's too big for your soft, baby hands. You expect me pay you a dime? I can find good comedy for free in this city! I want more from you."

The mutant started stalking forward with a grimace, eyes aglow in a blaze of literal hellfire.

"Do better. Show me your ability!"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Harley was definitely not having fun.

Ok that was a lie. But it was the 'someone is apparently trying to kick my ass for reasons I don't understand'... again. She hooped and hollered in surprise as she bounced backwards from her own bullets, before she smirked and shrugged. "I'll show ya somethin alright. I'll... I show ya as soon as I figure outta good punchline thats relevant here but for now-"

*BANG. BANG. BANG*

She raised her gun and squeezed off another trio of shots, slower this time. Only this time she did it in a full on sprint for Magik... and if the chica tried to do the portal trick again, Harley straight up jumped through the portal itself.

Now what happened after depended on a few things. For example, if it was the same trick as last time, she was gonna hop through the same one the bullets were comin' out and end up right in front of Magik via her own mystic train o' mysticness, where thereafter she was gonna sweep the legs and try to thunderpunt the little brat in the stomach and straight off the stupid building. It was fine she could portal herself afterwards :|

...but if magik just decided to send the bullets elsewhere this time well then Harley was gonna go barreling through the bullet catchin side and take a trip to wherever-the-fucks-ville ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@OrlandoBloomers

Well sir

I smile

I'm involved in an investigation. Trying to find someone. I'm told Miss Quinn is very good at this kind of thing.

There are quite a few things I'm good at, but street level type communications aren't at the top of my list.

Have a good day

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

cec50f1996083e34983ed623a8c49611.jpg

Talia walked out of the meeting with the Hand feeling confident. She proved herself capable to the hand leadership with various forms of assassin warfare tests that they gave her.

Further, it was clear to everyone at the table that the foot was up to something. That they were now active in New York and possibly in Gotham seems likely.

New gun sales have started in parts of the city. There were more masks than ever in the city. Many potential roadblocks for intricate plans.

Even she had bodyguards. Two loyal women from her days in the League of Assassins.

Now a trip to Kingpin's prison for a complete update. .

@ whoever

cec50f1996083e34983ed623a8c49611.jpg

Talia walked out of the meeting with the Hand feeling confident. She proved herself capable to the hand leadership with various forms of assassin warfare tests that they gave her.

Further, it was clear to everyone at the table that the foot was up to something. That they were now active in New York and possibly in Gotham seems likely.

New gun sales have started in parts of the city. There were more masks than ever in the city. Many potential roadblocks for intricate plans.

Even she had bodyguards. Two loyal women from her days in the League of Assassins.

Now a trip to Kingpin's prison for a complete update. .

@ whoever
Where other organizations were content to shore up what they had, the Foot Clan sought ever to enhance itself by any means they could. Whether it was from the old ways, with their ancestral roots as a ninja clan, using the lessons of deception and death honed by centuries of trial and error, or in the new- Using the weapons of the modern and Stockman Industries technology. Today? The most that could be said of them, in passing was how they were allowing Cottonmouth's folks into their territory to conduct their industry.

That the Hammer tech weapons were suddenly dirt cheap and practically given away to any gang member who came wanting some.

And that in Chinatown and the East Village, the Foot were out in force in their patrols alongside the Purple Dragon gang. Something was going on in New York City.

Talia was about to find out, as a black van drove close and opened the passenger side to reveal a re-fitted interior, more suited to a limo with the same luxury. A disguise while sacrificing none of the comfort.

In the seat would be a familiar figure.

On the public stage, he was Oroku Saki- Japanese businessman and shipping mogul, with investments in Stockman industries. In the shadows, he was known by another name entirely.

shredder.png

"We appear to be heading to the same place. Come along Miss Al Ghul."

And gleaming, the eyes of Chinatown and East Villages criminal warlord peered into her eyes as he added.

"I would have words with your current partner."

@Gands

Shredder

She gave a small bow of the head, never taking her eyes off him.

I am Honored at the personal attention both for myself and my partner.

Her body language as he might expect, gave nothing away. She was clearly not in a fighting stance as she turned to her own guards.

Pointing to one

Go back to the office, inform the next in charge there.

Pointing to the other

Go back to where we were, update them. Then return to the office and wait for me there.

Turning back to Shredder...

There we are < smiling > all ready for business.

She climbed into the van...

@Ringmaster

Shredder

She gave a small bow of the head, never taking her eyes off him.

I am Honored at the personal attention both for myself and my partner.

Her body language as he might expect, gave nothing away. She was clearly not in a fighting stance as she turned to her own guards.

Pointing to one

Go back to the office, inform the next in charge there.

Pointing to the other

Go back to where we were, update them. Then return to the office and wait for me there.

Turning back to Shredder...

There we are < smiling > all ready for business.

She climbed into the van...

@Ringmaster
Today, the Shredder had exchanged his armor for something much more suitable in public. A silken business suit, tailored of course for his unique trade. His hair was tied in the apropos topknot and his left eye was scarred. Altogether, he looked much different from the image of those who knew him, but like a few he wore power like a cloak. He was a man used to walking the streets along his little Empire, among the New York City branch and clashing in fights himself when needed.

To be the jounin of the Foot Clan meant being strong enough to keep it.

By any means necessary and it was an arrangement that suited him perfectly. Here at least, he was a perfect host as he spoke aloud.

"There is refreshment in the mini-fridge by your feet. I must say though, of all people to be in New York City, you were the last one I expected. My regards to your father by the way."

He smirked briefly, glancing outside the window in a memory.

the-shredder-meets-ras-al-ghul-2.jpg

"....We had met before. Briefly."

@Gands

Status
Not open for further replies.