Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sheesh! Tough crowd! You know I hear there's a Crocodile guy who lives in the sewers over in Gotham. Maybe you guys could be roomies! You know, Angry reptile, Angrier reptile." He called after Leatherhead.

"Well, let's see, she tossed those bolts with her hands, right so..." a little tie up job and Vina was bound with her hands in her face. "That outta make sure she doesn't blast me while I'm savin her."

"So, bro... where we takin these guys?" Mikey asked.

@Nomad-22

One thing, Raph had learned over the years is that his younger brother loves to run his mouth like there is no tomorrow if he can help it.

"At the docks, the closet to Jersey. They deserved it."

Raphael repiled with a wicked-like smile. An hour later, the three Brotherhood would wake up, and find themselves in an warehouse, stripped to their underwear and left with a note.

Next time you will lose more than your pride if you or your Brotherhood step into the sewers again. Stay away.

Psyhawk

I leave a message for Dakota indicating I would meet her at the restaurant tomorrow.

Then I get into my new armor, something Coulson sent me, all repainted red and black. I head out on the motorcycle into the city.

I head to the general area where I last saw one of those turtle guys.

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

Raphael and Michelangelo were looking out across a rooftop of an apartment, in the lower side close by to the side of Raphael's revenge attack on the Purple Dragons' club. He noted the newmcomer in an armor, with envy, she must be one of those superheroes types.

"Know her from your halloween patrols?"

Raph asked Mikey, referring to his outings as the Turtle Titans.

Last edited:
"When's the earliest you can come to the Stark Industries building in Manhattan for an interview?" Kamala relayed to Janice.
"W-wh-when?" Janice sputtered out with her hands frantically digging in her pack for her phone. "Wait.....let me see....forget it I can do anytime tomorrow. Anytime." She said when she gave up and beamed at Kamala, practically on the verge of bouncing in her seat with joy. The moment Kamala ended her call with Ms. Potts, Janice reached across the table and grabbed her hands. "Thank you. Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me." She let go of the other woman's hands and immediately took off her work polo so she was wearing a blue tank-top and black bra. "Gadget Clinic, I wish I could say I'll miss you." She said to the shirt before stuffing it into her pack.

Raphael and Michelangelo were looking out across a rooftop of an apartment, in the lower side close by to the side of Raphael's revenge attack on the Purple Dragons' club. He noted the newmcomer in an armor, with envy, she must be one of those superheroes types.

"Know her from your halloween patrols?"

Raph asked Mikey, referring to his outings as the Turtle Titans.
"Noooo... but I asked a new friend, Speedball, yeah, I didn't say anything either about the name... to tell his friends about what was going on. Maybe she's one of them? Of course, with our luck, she's like with the Foot... Or the Hand. Wanna find out?" Mikey asked, already gauging the proper angle for the jump down.

@Nomad-22 @Gands

"Thank you. Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me." She let go of the other woman's hands and immediately took off her work polo so she was wearing a blue tank-top and black bra. "Gadget Clinic, I wish I could say I'll miss you." She said to the shirt before stuffing it into her pack.
"See... this? This right here? Means as much to me being a hero as anything else I could do." The girl gestured to Janice to get up.

"This calls for one of two things. Both of which are among my specialties. Either there's the really big high five or there's the double hug. I'll let you pick. They kinda describe themselves, huh?" Kamala beamed back at Janice, awaiting her decision. Cause, yeah there wasn't going to be a third option. Not with the look Ms. Marvel had on her face.

@Ms.Ezra

Eden Haller Psyhawk

"Pardon me gentlemen, while I concede my belief that you are good guys, since I think saw one of you demolishing a bunch of pajama wearing guys the other night. ! "

A young woman in red and black armor with what looked like one of those belts with all the stuff on them. The patterns of the armor started to swirl in the relatively low light of the street light. She is not looking directly at the boys, but in the cool of the late night, she has clearly identified some noise they made.

" If you have a moment, I'd like to talk. I call myself Psyhawk. "

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

Last edited by a moderator:
"See... this? This right here? Means as much to me being a hero as anything else I could do." The girl gestured to Janice to get up.

"This calls for one of two things. Both of which are among my specialties. Either there's the really big high five or there's the double hug. I'll let you pick. They kinda describe themselves, huh?" Kamala beamed back at Janice, awaiting her decision. Cause, yeah there wasn't going to be a third option. Not with the look Ms. Marvel had on her face.

@Ms.Ezra
"I promise you will not regret this. I'm naming my first born after you no matter what." Janice promised and stood up when gestured to do so.

"Double hug?" Janice asked holding out her arms. While the really big high five sounded awesome, she really wanted to hug this perfect stranger who had pretty much given her a new lease on life.

"I promise you will not regret this. I'm naming my first born after you no matter what." Janice promised and stood up when gestured to do so.

"Double hug?" Janice asked holding out her arms. While the really big high five sounded awesome, she really wanted to hug this perfect stranger who had pretty much given her a new lease on life.
"Cool!" She walked up and wrapped her arms around Janice, then... they stretched to wrap around her own back and back around Janice again. "I actually came up with this when I accidentally fell off a pretty high building and I grabbed onto Iron Man cause I wasn't really sure how far I could fall at the time."

After a moment her arms returned to normal and she smiled. "Here..." She handed Janice a card. Of course, being only 14 she had all the social media in her super name. "Just hit me up online and we'll talk. I better get home. It's a school night. See you later, Janice!"

@Ms.Ezra

"Noooo... but I asked a new friend, Speedball, yeah, I didn't say anything either about the name... to tell his friends about what was going on. Maybe she's one of them? Of course, with our luck, she's like with the Foot... Or the Hand. Wanna find out?" Mikey asked, already gauging the proper angle for the jump down.

@Nomad-22 @Gands

Mikey actually had a point, their luck was usually scaled against them in these situations. Even so it was better to find what the newcomer is about. Thankfully the street was usually empty at this hour in the dark. He jumped down below and landed right in front of Psyhawk.

Eden Haller Psyhawk

"Pardon me gentlemen, while I concede my belief that you are good guys, since I think saw one of you demolishing a bunch of pajama wearing guys the other night. ! "

A young woman in red and black armor with what looked like one of those belts with all the stuff on them. The patterns of the armor started to swirl in the relatively low light of the street light. She is not looking directly at the boys, but in the cool of the late night, she has clearly identified some noise they made.

" If you have a moment, I'd like to talk. I call myself Psyhawk. "

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

Raph raised an eyebrow, at what this Psyhawk said, she was definitely one of the capes. The sai wielder didn't like the fact that he was spotted without him noticing it. Master Splinter is going make him do more stealth training when he finds out after this. Focusing on Eden, Raph replied with suspicion, crossing his arms together.

"What of it? How does it concern you?"

Eden Haller Psyhawk

" Sorry to call you out this way. I have a bad habit with people not noticing me when I want them to, very frustrating.
As for how it concerns me ? A few reasons, Things are getting.... tight in the city last few days. Groups of bad guys or thugs, wandering around looking for trouble. I figure you guys might spot things I've not been able to. Also, there is the fact that I live in this damned city too ! " You can see a smile under her hood.

" I'm a former agent with some mental powers and a few gizmos guys, street talk is difficult for me. Listening, I am good at. Have you fellas heard or seen anything unusual ?

Her body language and scent did not betray any bad intentions. She stood ready, but not exactly wary.

"Any place around this neighborhood that serves decent food this time of night ?

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

" I'm a former agent with some mental powers and a few gizmos guys, street talk is difficult for me. Listening, I am good at. Have you fellas heard or seen anything unusual ?
"Wait, wait... Mental powers? Dude that's so Cool! What am I thinking of, like right now?" Mikey asked, being immediately distracted.

@Nomad-22 @Gands

Psyhawk

" Well, sorry, at this point, Telepathy isn't part of the package. Am I doing a demonstration for you ? "

And before I start, what can I call you ? "

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

" Well, sorry, at this point, Telepathy isn't part of the package. Am I doing a demonstration for you ? "

And before I start, what can I call you ? "
"You were jipped, dude. Mental powers and you can't read minds? Bogus. I'm Mikey." He didn't dare introduce Raph. Knowing him he'd not want to give hi real name or something, dude's always angry about the stupidest stuff.

@Nomad-22 @Gands

"Not far from this scene, only minutes before, officers were responding to another stranger scene. Pedestrians reported a cargo van being hit by some unknown weapon, waking many from a dead sleep." The anchor said over video of the wreckage. "Onlookers were aghast to see not only a large humanoid tiger pry open the cargo hold, but also to witness the appearance of a young man with a striking resemblance to the Clown Prince of Crime, a figure who has been unseen and silent for some time."
VxfhlgQ.gif

Tiger Claw had much to answer for.

The news spread like wildfire and it was only a matter of time before the heroes took note. The Bat, the others...Gotham City was currently their weakest link, with the Foot Clan exposed so readily. And long before the plan was to be set in motion. Inquisitor had yet to answer his call, which meant he'd require a division of his forces now. It was no longer a question of Gotham City as a whole coming under their clandestine control from the shadows. The gauntlet had been thrown and open war would have to be declared. Their enemies would certainly not hold back, so he would strike like so and ensure they would not strike again.

Luckily, Gotham City was in many respects a much more palpable place to examine the stages of the plan to be set in motion. Its corruption made for a viable soil for the Foot Clan to perform their work making it easy to place their agents at every level. And when it finally burned, it would burn all the brighter as a symbol to the world itself. It was time to take control.

The revolution started now.

"HUN!!"

3178102-1a69201e139276a37d14a67ca3c723cb-d6d5orr.jpg

There were few men who could meet the Shredder for height and power without some form of mutation or enhancement. Hun, the leader of the Purple Dragon street gang and one of his many lieutenants was one of them. A reliable tool in and of himself, born to the streets and its beat. Violence was second nature to him and his animalistic nature was something the Shredder valued highly. The streets of New York City was his jungle. The hapless citizens, his chosen prey.

Hun bowed his head in respect and the Shredder responded.

"It is time. I'm putting out a bounty. One million dollars, per known vigilante head for anyone who makes the kill. There is no one I want brought alive. I want this out on the streets of Gotham City immediately!"

Hun paused in confusion.

"....Gotham City, master?"

He froze as the Shredder began to laugh. A quiet, dark intonation that tainted all within hearing as his eyes glinted within the helmet.

"Gotham City. It will be our first testing ground, to determine our weaknesses in the plan for New York City."

Up rose the claw, a finger lazily pointing in Hun's direction.

"And I want you to accompany Tiger Claw's replacements."

foot-elite-shredder-02.png

There was no smoke. No whisper of noise, nor any indication that something had arrived. One moment, it was simply the Shredder and Hun. The second, the Foot Elite had appeared in the chamber, bowing to the Shredder as Hun looked on in stunned stupor.

"A-all of them, Master?"

"All four shall visit Gotham City. Elite! Your instructions are clear. I want Gotham burned to the ground! And no freak, no police...No government will prevent you from carrying out my will! BEGONE!"

Hun would be no less quick then the Elite, all five of them vanishing from the Masters presence as the former grinned widely. Well then. Gotham City beckoned. And the Master had commanded them. What else could they do but obey?

And alone in his chamber, the Shredder began to laugh. The die had been cast.

It was time to play.

@C.T. @york @Gands @Michale CS @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nomad-22 @ch0sen1 @mr_pibbs @Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Raven @Icarusleopard @thatguyinthestore @Angelic Fusion @Chewy Rabbits @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9 @OrlandoBloomers @Sir Kaltao @Ms.Ezra

[fieldbox="Scandal, grey, solid"] Even if you could get off the no-fly list I doubt your passport would work to enter Latveria. Give me two days. I'll text you a location. If this is a trap, realize my wife will personally rip out your pickled heart and feed it to you. You know she's strong enough.[/fieldbox]

@C.T.
He noticeably paled while reading that, well aware Knockout had the strength to crush him like one of his beer cans if she so desired. Still, if he wasn't actually around...he could go to ground well enough. With a click, he pulled out of the text convo as he grabbed the paper with the details, taking a quick glance at the phone number listed on it before he thumbed it in.

Ice guy. You wanted a heads up when a lead came in. Give it about two days and I'll give it to you. Direct and easy. The pay had better be damn good, ya hear?

Clicking on send, Digger stood up to go find Zip for a little...favor. Courtesy of not kicking his ass when he could have.

@Michale CS

• Useful
Reactions: Michale CS
~~~~The Ghost is Here~~~

It'd taken some getting used to and some work on Andre's part but he had managed to sell off his new ghost friend as just a new co-star on his Youtube channel. Obviously, she wasn't really a ghost! It was all smokes and mirrors, practical effects, or even CGI! Very convincing CGI at that! But Andre knew that there were people crazy enough to realize the truth. That being of course that their favorite internet star had tampered with something that he shouldn't have and unleashed a ghost. But these were the same people who went and made theories on their own channels or got crapped on in the comments of Rewind's videos.

The man himself didn't give it too much thought. Sure, it seemed crazy and after Jamie Lee told him what had happened? It still sounded pretty crazy! Two lovers that were tired of the world not accepting them for who they were and deciding to vacate it altogether? Only Jamie upheld her end of the agreement whereas her boyfriend didn't. As it turned out, Jamie Lee wasn't too big on getting that eternal rest without finding out why she wasn't having some company. She haunted the tape of the incident, waiting for Drew to play it. So she could get something, some kind of reason as to why he left her all alone in the afterlife.

But unfortunately for Jamie Lee, the decades went by and nobody answered. She was stuck in that tape with nothing but her thoughts. She got through the boredom by speculating on Drew's reasoning. Maybe he had killed himself and she simply couldn't find him. Or maybe in a act of defiance, the fates that be brought him down below while keeping her above? As much as it calmed her mind when the solitude got to be too much, it'd only ever be speculation. Only Drew would have the answer for sure.

Now that she was free from the tape, she could try to track Drew down! She wouldn't have to worry about gas or travel expenses when she could float through walls and the like! But what if he had moved on? What if he had forgotten about her..?

"Hey! Living Dead Girl!"

Oh, it was Rewind. Jamie Lee didn't quite understand why Andre-er Rewind preferred she'd call him by that instead of his real name. Apparently it was because it was what people on 'YouTube' knew him by. Whatever the hell YouTube was. Rewind set up a camera and called her Living Dead Girl, a moniker she was not too fond of as it only served to remind her that she walked a fine line. She was dead yes but she was still 'alive' in a sense.

Hopping to her feet, ah that's another thing. Due to her ghostly composition, Jamie Lee usually floated along instead of walking or running. But she'd only attract all kinds of attention if she went floating around the city. Which is why Rewind had gone out of his way to build her a shell to inhabit. She could vacate it anytime she wished but she liked walking around in it. It allowed her the familiar sensation of running along the sidewalk to get away from cops when she got in trouble as a punk or slamming her door shut when her parents got on her nerves. Hard to slam or even touch anything as a ghost.

7eMBWta.jpg

So, she couldn't really complain and besides! She had seen what her shell looked like in black and it wasn't half-bad. She wasn't too big on how the hair went as far as covering her eyes but, eh. If she really had to see, she could poke her head out of the shell briefly and then pop right back in. Nothing too back-breaking over it. Turning stiffly to meet Rewind as he approached her, Jamie nodded.

"Heyo Rewind. Could you stop calling me that? You're already calling me Jamie Lee. I think that'll do don't you think?"

Noticing that Rewind was smiling at her while pulling a sucker out of his pocket, she was about to question it when he cut her off. Best to nip these things in the bud before the question got asked and made things too awkward after all.

cSbAcSQ.png

"Oral fixation. Used to be cigarettes but didn't like the idea of appealing to people while damaging my own health. So after some effort I quit cold turkey and got something new to stick in my mouth. Still, candy's not too good for your teeth either. But that's what dental insurance is for right?" Rewind/Andre joked as he slipped the sucker in. "Anyway, I just wanted to see how you were doing. The guest bedroom's all set up for you. I was gonna go ahead and crash myself."

Apparently the thought of ghosts not needing to sleep had never crossed Rewind's mind and for good reason. Ghost or not, tragic backstory or not, he wasn't about to show her the door. If she wanted to crash here then she could. So long as she kept her ghostly mitts off his tapes and such. For her part, Jamie Lee was grateful for the extended courtesy. Back in life, she couldn't recall too many people who would have been so kind as to offer her a room. More so now that she was a ghost. Weren't they like all the rage now or something? Or that's the impression she got after a night of browsing through Rewind's DVD collection.

"I...I'm not even really sure if ghosts have to sleep, Rewind. But thanks., I'll keep it in mind..?"

Andre shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk off to his bedroom. Even going as far as to let out a yawn as he opened up the door. "Hey, what you wanna do is your business. But I'm not about to show someone the cold shoulder. So, if you want it? It's there and it'll be there even if you don't want it. Night!"

Closing the door behind him, Andre quickly crawled into bed and Jamie Lee was left all alone. Sure, she could have left her shell and floated into Andre's room and pestered him some more, he might have complained but he probably wouldn't have cared. But she knew full well she couldn't do that to him. Andre had been kind enough to not only let her stay but to even build something for her that she could move around in. Even if at the end of the day, this wasn't her real body. Not by a longshot. This..This shell made up of synthetic fluids meant to resemble blood and metal frames meant to resemble bones. But it was just a hollow attempt to appear alive.

But isn't that what Jamie was doing? Floating along and speaking and acting as if she were alive? Shaking her head before she lingered any further on these awful thoughts, Jamie went into the guest room and shut the door behind her. The room looked like an average looking room. Pretty plain from the looks of it with a small closet there, a small TV on the dresser and a comfy queen-sized bed. But it wasn't like Jamie knew what kind of shows were on these days and she didn't have anything to wear apart from the clothes Andre bought for her shell. Which left the bed as having any meaning to her. Crawling atop the bed, Jamie didn't bother pulling the blankets on as she looked up at the ceiling.

O6f9sLc.jpg

"If...If I just close my eyes."

But what would happen if she did that? Could a ghost even sleep? Would she be surrounded by the same kind of darkness that had kept her company all those years in the tape? The idea of it frightened her. But what scared her even more was the idea that she'd have to sit here all day and all night continuing to watch everything that happens, to hear everything that happens.

But what if she dreamed?

It was a longshot and if it didn't work? Then it meant she'd have to deal with the reality that the dead didn't sleep and she'd be laying this bed for sometime to come and with Rewind asleep? She'd have no one to talk to either. If she just closed her eyes..

Not too long after she closed them, the darkness had indeed returned and Jamie almost wanted to panic. She didn't want to be trapped with the darkness again! She'd been there since the 1980s, she wanted to be free! But mercifully the scene began to change as Jamie stood outside a rather familiar looking school.

safFPd2.jpg

"..It still looks the same. Even after all these years."

This was the same school that Jamie had dragged herself to go almost everyday. There was even graffiti smeared on the sides of the main campus building that said 'RUN REGAN RUN FROM THE RUSSIANS' and 'ROCKY? RAMBO? FORGET ABOUT IT.' ...She did that one. It was a wonder what being drunk off your ass and armed with a can of spraypaint could really unleash. But more importantly this is where Jamie's life changed forever. Where she would meet the one man she had ever truly loved: Drew.

Wincing as the doors seemed to open of their own accord, Jamie made her way inside and jumped once again as they slammed shut behind her. Glancing down the halls and such, Jamie felt a shiver run up her spine. Looking at this place again now that she was a ghost? It only made the hardships she went through even worse. How many girls felt the way she had? How many believed that there was no one who'd ever understand them? Make them feel accepted into the world?

tZHfraQ.jpg

As she continued to make her way down the hallway, the atmosphere of the dream only continued to feed her worries. From the deathly pale color within the school and the omnipresent light outside the school's windows. Seemingly reflective of how Jamie felt when she was alive. The notion that everybody was watching her as if she were an oddity. Like she was a display at the zoo or something. She didn't ask to be judged and even up to her death, she wouldn't conform to what her naysayers deemed normal. What made them the authority and her the goon to follow?

Upon reaching the EXIT door however, Jamie paused as she could have seen a familiar silhouette surrounded by the blinding light coming from the windows. Nobody else Jamie knew could have rocked punk attire like that but him! "Drew!" She exclaimed as she rushed for the door and quickly pushed it open. But there was nothing there to greet her. No warm embrace, no explanation on what happened that fateful day. She was by herself once again and as rain started to pour down, Jamie continued to move forward. This couldn't be happening. Drew hadn't just vanished had he..?

Eventually, Jamie could go further no longer. The path ended at a cliff-top overlooking the ocean and what awaited her at the edge?

FGTH0tv.jpg

No! This was all wrong! She didn't deserve a tombstone like this! The way it looked back at her with those empty eyes...Was that what she had become? Nothing but a pale figment of something that once lived and was only really an empty husk? What separated her from the concrete statue mounted atop her gravestone? As she could feel tears welling up in her eyes, Jamie noticed footprints leading away from the grave. Damn it! She didn't want to dream anymore! She wanted to wake up! Wake up!

WAKE! UP!

From the next bedroom over, Andre had been sound asleep with one foot dangling over the side of the bed while the blanket lay atop him. But he slowly came to as he heard a banging coming from the guest room. Wiping at his eyes, Andre slowly rolled out of bed and staggered over to the guest bedroom as he opened the door. "Hey Jamie, you okay?" The man asked as he glanced around and the banging only seemed to grow louder. "What the hell is that-Jamie?!"

Simply turning his head to the right, Andre saw Jamie on her knees smashing her head over and over against the wall. The shell had been made to be quite durable-to go along with the power Andre made sure it had. But it seemed whatever had gotten Jamie so worked up was causing her to go full force which didn't mean good results for Andre's wall as the white milky synthetic fluid dripped down from a gash in Jamie's shell as she crashed her head through the wall.

Worried for his friend's state of mind and the potential repair bills, Andre went into action. Slipping in a tape of Alien, the construct of a Xenomorph appeared around Andre as he wrapped his tail around Jamie's waist and gripped under her arms. "Stop this! What's gotten into you?!?"

Jamie stopped bashing her head against the wall but given how easily she broke free from Andre's grasp, she hadn't taken too kindly to the gesture. Swinging outward, the stray blow caught Andre in the side and completely shattered the projection as Andre was sent flying into the wall. She had intentionally held back so as to not seriously injure her only friend but the ghost still didn't seem any happier. Turning towards Andre, she glanced down at him with a bruised and 'bleeding' face on her shell. But whereas her shell looked fierce and vengeful, it was only one facet of how Jamie was truly feeling.

fiBwCse.jpg

Clutching at his side which ached quite a bit now, Andre held a hand up. He knew that unless he got his hands on a good tape, he wasn't going to be able to take Jamie down and what would it solve even if he did? It'd just ignore whatever got her this upset in the first place. At least now she wasn't putting her head through walls or punching people.

"Jamie? Come out of the shell..Explain to me what's wrong.." He suggested and it didn't take long. The shell collapsed to the floor as Jamie floated out of it and looked quite upset.

zy6TAPG.png

"Why? Why did you want me to leave the shell? You can't comfort me like this. You can't wrap your arms around me and give me a reassuring hug and pat on the back. You can't rustle my hair and tell me things will be okay. You can say all the sweet nothings in the world and that's all. I'm dead and I can't do anything!"

The ghost cried out in frustration as Andre rose to his feet. So, that's what happened? Staggering over to the weeping ghost, Andre tried his best to put on a smile despite the pain in his side. That was the least he could do for the crying girl.

UYTKK1O.png

"That's where you're wrong. Look, I'm not some kind of paranormal expert. Hell, I'm not too big a fan of ghost movies since they all play out the same way and I think they're a load of crap. But in the time we've known eachother? I can see what you're capable of and what you're capable of is being a great partner. Plus, look at that hole you put in the wall! You think someone who couldn't do anything could do that? No, because they can't do anything! But you did that and in my book that counts as something! So...Quit being sad alright?"

"B-But, it was the shell not me..."

"Hah! Who do you think is responsible for driving a car? For a plane? Or anything of that nature? The driver and pilots are the ones that make it go! You make the shell go and that's gotta count for something, right?"

"...I guess."

"You guess? I know it to be true! I built the thing and you're operating it! Look, when we talk about heavy stuff like this? I tend to get a bit thirsty. How's about we hit up some place to get something to eat and we can keep talking?" Andre asked as he pulled out another sucker and Jamie finally smiled. She had been feeling absolutely miserable after that dream. But something about this conversation with Andre had picked her up.

Fbo1ob1.jpg

"..Yeah, let's go."

@Michale CS @Ringmaster @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

@this took friggin forever.

Reactions: C.T.
Psyhawk

You were jipped, dude. Mental powers and you can't read minds? Bogus. I'm Mikey." He didn't dare introduce Raph. Knowing him he'd not want to give hi real name or something, dude's always angry about the stupidest stuff.

She shrugged " Nothing I can do about it. There are things I can do. No demonstration eh ? Good, so what have you guys noticed about the local gangs ? "

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

"You were jipped, dude. Mental powers and you can't read minds? Bogus. I'm Mikey." He didn't dare introduce Raph. Knowing him he'd not want to give hi real name or something, dude's always angry about the stupidest stuff.

@Nomad-22 @Gands

Psyhawk

She shrugged " Nothing I can do about it. There are things I can do. No demonstration eh ? Good, so what have you guys noticed about the local gangs ? "

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

Smartass meets dumbass. Raph thought in annyonace as he remained throughout most of the whole exchange between this hooded woman in an armor and brother. Mikey may as well, give this whackjob a map to their lair at the rate this conversation is going. He wasn't going to give info about himself so freely unlike Mikey, remembering he is a ninja not a superhero.

A so-called former agent with mental powers yet can't read minds, is that suppose to be impressive he asked himself. Raph was actually glad that she can't do it, he didn't want anyone digging around in his head, not now or ever. As for her question well...

"Well miss mental I noticed a few things. One that they smell, two that they're crap-loving scum, and three they can all go to hell for all I care."

Sarcasm aside, Raph got more serious and added.

"The only thing I really noticed is they're more aggressive than usual, despite you capes swarming the streets."

Psyhawk

" Nice, the ugly new Yorker routine. Yeah I have noticed that too, it's only going to get worse from here I think."

She withheld her own temper, knowing that letting it out wouldn't help. She slowly pulls out a photo and shows it to both of them. A guy in purple, complete with purple cape and. Glass dome for a head.

"If anyone sees this guy, please let me know..He is attacking women.There is a number on the back"

She turns to leave.

" You both know, you guys are going to be high up on the local thug Christmas list, good luck"

@Michale CS @Nomad-22

Reactions: Nomad-22
"If anyone sees this guy, please let me know..He is attacking women.There is a number on the back"

She turns to leave.

" You both know, you guys are going to be high up on the local thug Christmas list, good luck"
"What... You're looking for Mysterio? That's like, major. Wasn't he one of the Sinister Six at one time? Well... yeah, miss. I'll pass this info on to some of my... friends. If I see em, or they do, you'll know."

Then, he turned to elbow Raph. "Dude, you coulda been a little nicer. Aww what am I saying? For you, this is nice." He turned and parkoured his way back to the rooftops.

@Gands @Nomad-22

@OrlandoBloomers

Looking down at the ground her eyes still black "I feel like... Darkling." She mumbled out almost incoherent. Blinking she looked up "I can only see when I am like this." She continued on. Shadows around her writheing she began to tear up as Illyana spoke to her. "I dont want it to stop." She mumbled out before the tears continued. "You dont understand.. I have to feel the emotions. I need to be in pain." She choked up before her eyes flickered before returning to their light blue color. The hand on her shoulder made her breathing return to normal. Turning to look at Illyana the red head suddenly embraced her.

Crying still she substantially calmed down "I don't want to go back. Its quiet out here and, I don't like others judging me. I am overly emotional, I literally can not help it and its embarassing... and horribly annoying." She admitted. Squeezing lightly the girl went silent for a time. Tears stopping she finally let go and wiped her eyes "I am so sorry..." She sniffled. "I... I get, nevermind." she mumbled out at the end. Standing up slowly she sat back and used Azazel like a seat. The rabbit simply took the position with loyal honor.

"I really dont want to go back, but I know we have to. I just dont think I am safe to be around. If someone just goes off on me I dont know what ill do. I've already hurt so many people on accident. I watched four of my rabbits eat three people once. That was like watching an anaconda try and eat a car. But, it happened... and it wasn't pretty." Azalia said staring before snapping back to reality. I really just want to numb myself at times but, I know that wont be possible. I feel as if this is literally me, like I am the reason I have powers in the first place. At times, I am glad I am homeless otherwise that much contact with other people likely would have had me put in an insane asylum." The red head scratched the back of her head. No one knew how fucked up her head really was. She was happy, but... she was just a high functioning Sociopath or was it a Psychopath?​

Status
Not open for further replies.