1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
sci fi, modern magical, horror
Gotham City. Since everything changed, it went from being just another crime-infested pit of a city to being the capital of New Jersey - and still crime-infested. Only difference now, is some people get paid by the government to add to that infestation. Politicians. People who think that because people punched a piece of paper saying, I think you're right for this job, that gives them the right to do whatever it is they want, as long as their adoring public never finds out about it. Sometimes even after."

1540537496250.png

"Not that Gotham doesn't still have it's share of trashy, slum-ridden neighborhoods. It does, even with that fancy new monorail zipping all around town like some demented theme park ride. I gotta admit though, a lot harder to dispose of a body via train 'accident' when you have to get 30 feet up in the air to do it. These are the neighborhoods that I cover. For some reason, I, and a select few other people, lucky or not, can remember how things were before. There were no Avengers, no SHIELD, no Daily Bugle or Spiderman. Or... and this is going to sound crazy, but there's these turtle guys who live in the sewers across the river. I swear, I saw one. Wearing a mask. Isn't that rich? As if a little swath of cloth across your face was going to hide you were some sort of mutant half human half turtle. People here, they need answers. Thankfully, I can answer them. Who am I? They call me...

1540537583221.png

"The Question"

Current Dramatis Personae
Lt. Harvey Bullock GCPD meta human coordinator
Harley Quinn
Lincoln Campbell aka Sparky
Karen aka Voyd
Virgil aka Static
Stephanie Brown aka Heron

Grady Murtaugh aka Corvus

[FONT=Caveat, cursive]This role-play is part of the Epic Crossover story line series. [/FONT]

CHARACTER INDEX Epic Crossover - Character Index

Interested ? contact me via PM

Attachments

• 1540534562829.png
    1540534562829.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Lincoln Campbell

" So, what exactly are we meeting here for Corvus?"
Lincoln asked him with a weak smile. He was happy to get there on his own two feet as opposed to losing his breakfast with the lovely Voyd's portals.

@Gands @Everyone

stephcivilianphoto.png
"I love a good hot dog as much as anyone else, but I'm sure that's not why you called us here." Steph was in her civvies at the moment, and arrived in a purple Nissan Cube, which was parked across the street.

voyd-karlie-civvies.jpg
Voyd was also there, as Karen. It was unusual to see the woman out of her costume, as she seemed to live in it anymore, but she thought this meeting might be less noticed if it weren't a bunch of supers standing around at a hot dog stand. "I'm excited, and curious, too. What's the scoop?"

Harvey got there early that morning, a few undercover officers were sent out making a "all clear zone" around the cart. It may be considered neutral turf, but he didn't want it being used by anyone else during the meeting. Regulars and tourists were allowed in for the sake of cover and the cart owner. Harvey got his usual, the two hot dog and a can drink special, and waited for the othets to arrive. Remembering when the owner's father ran the cart he smiled recalling hiw his father wouldn't change the all beef hot dogs or include a healthier alternative. The current owner wasn't so stubborn while he kept the classic hot dog he did add a turkey dog and a vegan option to the nenu. When the others started to arrive he waved them over and only briefly mentioned there was a new threat in town and would tell them more when everyone else was there.

Last edited:

Grady arrived next, driving his truck. He would cheerfully pick up any one who wanted a ride. He was wearing a jean jacket, jeans & boots. Of course, he had his fancy cane. He waved at the others as he headed that way.

"Grady! Hey, so are we going somewhere for you to explain or did you just get us all together for hot dogs? I swear you're going to test the stretch factor of my uniform with all this fast food you're exposing me to." She leaned on the door of the car, then just portaled her way into the passenger's seat.

Last edited:
"This one belongs to Harvey, Karen. I don't know exactly what's going on. Once everyone is here we'll get our info.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Michale CS
Lincoln Campbell

" Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am buying a hot dog if we have to wait for everyone to get here. Anyone else want one?"
He asked.

@Drixe @Gands @Michale CS

Harley walks up and gives frank a small kiss on the cheek. He grins a little and passes her what seems to be 'her usual'. She's wearing a normal version of a T-shirt and cutoffs today.

"Hey Baby Doll" Frank says "The Lady and Miss H napping today?"

She smiles a bit sadly, perhaps a bit ruefully "No Frankie, it's just me today..."

He stares open-mouthed in shock for a second as he fumbles to catch and straighten the nearly toppled condiments "Nikki...I... They let you come through?"

She places a hand on his arm and gives him the smile of along time friend "Here for the Meet n' Eat" She says as she then takes a huge bite and moves to join the others.

Virgil jogs up to the group, remnants of a hot-dog being stuffed into his mouth. He hears Lincoln's offer, "Mmphh-" he barely musters, taking the next moment to swallow. He finishes, "Pardon me- I'll take another, please."

• Ah Seen It
Harvey finished a hot dog and seeing basicly everyone was here he starts. "Sorry for the short notice on the meeting everyone, but considering what happened last night i felt we may need to get on this quick. Before all the shooting started yesterday i was meeting with someone from England who did the same job as me. Apparently one of England's worse is visiting our fair city." Harvey handed out his traditional police files to everyone that he downloaded from the data he was handed by mc call. " I'm not sure if the man who gave me this nfo wants to have me tell you his name so till them he's mister E. The threat is a " miss sinister ", real name Claudine Renko. She apparently has mind control powers so watch for team members doing something odd. He wasn't sure why she's here, but to be safe lets assume it's not for the " gotham summer ". She may or may not be tied to the snipers last night, mister E said it wasn't likely but we should error on he side of caution on this. Oh i have a packet for working with the G.P.C.D. officially for you." He hands the thick file.of paperwork to static, he already gave void hers. " Remember you don't have to put your real name down, but the phone number to contact must be accurate". He stopped to let the others get situated on the files.

Reactions: Gands
Lincoln Campbell

" Well, sure, I'll get you one. Wait, so instead of calling John Doe, we are literally going to be calling him essentially mystery the whole time. I thought it was starting to get a little too quiet in my life. Trouble always seems to follow us heroes. There's always paperwork with the police, okay, got it,"
he said writing down in his cell number and name while also reading the file. He wasn't going to not read it. He wanted to know what he was allowed to do.

@Drixe @Gands @BrokenWings @Sonevar @Gands

Vergil takes the stack of papers, filling out hero names and contact info as much as he felt he could safely divulge. "I don't remember having to do this in Dakota City..." he mutters, quietly to himself.

latest

A lone figure known in some circles as Nightwatcher stood on the edge of an apartment’s rooftop in the East End. Staring down below at a run down warehouse through his visor Raphael commented. “It’s just like April said.” Cracking his knuckles together the armored mutant thought back to why he was here.

Two weeks ago some gangs working for the Foot have been receiving military grade armament lately. Needless, to say a lot of trouble had been happening back of that factor. It took a great deal of both time and effort but April O’Neal manage to narrowed down a few candidates responsible, one that lead here to Gotham City.

Apparently the creeps call themselves the Black Dragons and rumored to be led by some laser eye thug named Kano. Seriously, these criminal types can’t come up with any original names.

Rolling his neck Raph prepared himself for what’s coming. Down below a gray van pulled up near the warehouse and the back entrance opened, revealing two Dragon members gesturing for the new arrivals to pull in. Soon the vehicle turned left and entered and the large shutter door closed. April had warned him to be careful because the Black Dragon, especially their leader was known to be more tougher than your average thugs. As much Raphael appreciated her concern, he wasn’t too worried.

It is not like they can be any worse than the Foot. All the same I hope these pukes provide a challenge at least.

Thinking so Raph smiled savagely underneath his metal mask.

Last edited:
Harvey shrugged and said "figured it's better for context, i say mister e told.me something and you would know it's a problem from " across the pond" . As for the papers you don't technically need to fill them out. Thoigh if you don't i can't pay you for your service to the city. That and you wouldn't be deputized making your crime fighting illegal. Not that it stops people from doong that but we are trying to stop any random person in a costume from being a vigilante ". Harvey then proceeded to lightly go other the files, he would only cover the basics. The rest they could tead later.

Lincoln Campbell

" Well, I have learned that you get things better if your crime fighting is legal and legitmate as opposed to illegal and running from the law. It's
better to work with the law then against it. Not saying that it's better to always work with te law, but getting pay and helping this cit I have come
to see as a second home is good enough for me. I'll give everything a more through read late,"
he said, handing Harvey his signature for all of the papers, knowing it was better to get this out of the way then to hold off and forget and find himself sharing a jail cell with someone here.

@Gands @Drixe @Everyone

Karen looked... Ecstatic. A legitimate, authorized super? She literally squealed a little as she took the papers and signed them. "Of course I'll help! This is going to be amazing!"

As Raphael watched the Dragons going about their business, well disguised in his armored suit. There were other eyes watching. A man and a woman. Their own armored costumes dark and lighter weight than Raphael's.

"So what's this about" the woman asked.

"As near as the big guy can tell, they are mecenaries scrounging up business for som mad scientist type. We only watch them unless they interfere with business. " The larger man replied.

Now neither Raphael or the couple had spotted each other at this point. Meanwhile, the Dragons unloaded some fancy tech thing from the van, just a little smaller than a metal detector.

@Nomad-22

At Frank's hot dog stand... Earlier that day

A man in his late middle age, about five foot nine inches, in good shape for his age, salt and pepper gray hair walk up next to our good Lt.

"There is additional information Harvey, it appears our target is starting out low key. She will work with high end mercenaries to do her dirty work. My people are still working on this, we'll try to get more of course. "

@Drixe. @LuckycoolHawk9. @Michale CS. @Sonevar

Lincoln Campbell

" Well, as I learned from this business, nothing is ever easy, we all need to be careful. Why would it be? So we are looking for some hired killers that she found? Sorry, I couldn't help but listen in to see if it was important."

@Gands @Michale CS @Drixe @Sonevar

"Ok this is odd....even for this town. She is a clone of a mister sinister . Yes she is working with professional mercenarys to cover her tracks." Harvey frowns a bit as he continues to read the file. Finally looking around ag the group and saying " any ideas on tracking her down? "