3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
This is a merged comic book universe, drawn mainly on DC and Marvel, but any comic book character, including original characters, will be considered.

The character sheets will be written up in the Classic Marvel RPG found here, but all you as a player need to do is rate the seven stats and list your powers and abilities,
and the GM will crunch out the numbers.
This is NOT a diced RP, but the numbers are there to ensure power balance, and in case of any conflicts between players, or between player and GM, the dice get brought out to decide as an arbitration technique, nothing more.

This version of the Suicide Squad so far has the following members:
The Riddler (paralyzed from the waist down, playing an overwatch role): @Michale CS - PC/NPC
Warpath (from Marvel): @Gands
Bane (DC): @Breach
James Hunter (OC Mutant/Marvel): @LuckycoolHawk9
Jason Todd/Red Hood: @Dipper
Slade Wilson/Deathstroke the Terminator: @Cush Almighty

There's currently room for 3 more members maximum. The RP will have it's own IC thread, but the OOC will be handled in our Discord
If you have further questions about this, you can reply here or pop into the Discord chat.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Curious. What's the overall story for this thing?

Curious. What's the overall story for this thing?

The long story is, what if JLA/Avengers ended up with a merged world rather than being re-separated. Because the DC Earth is slightly larger than the Marvel Earth, the merged world had some 'leftover bits' which became crystals called "Reality Shards" the things can while in line of sight, let you see alternate versions of yourself, and with enough exposure, change into said alternate. Also, rifts and portals from other universes (read all the indie comics) open all the time.

So, while you certainly are encouraged to use a canon character or some altered version of a canon character, OCs are not turned away out of hand.

What this iteration of the Suicide Squad is doing, however, is generally what they always do - the missions that are ultra dangerous and can be disavowed due to the criminal status of the members. My first mission @Dipper is going to be in New Orleans, and have to deal with "assets" that Waller had that are now a liability - they need to be brought in, or eliminated. More than that would be spoilers for the actual mission briefing.

Reactions: Dipper
The long story is, what if JLA/Avengers ended up with a merged world rather than being re-separated. Because the DC Earth is slightly larger than the Marvel Earth, the merged world had some 'leftover bits' which became crystals called "Reality Shards" the things can while in line of sight, let you see alternate versions of yourself, and with enough exposure, change into said alternate. Also, rifts and portals from other universes (read all the indie comics) open all the time.

So, while you certainly are encouraged to use a canon character or some altered version of a canon character, OCs are not turned away out of hand.

What this iteration of the Suicide Squad is doing, however, is generally what they always do - the missions that are ultra dangerous and can be disavowed due to the criminal status of the members. My first mission @Dipper is going to be in New Orleans, and have to deal with "assets" that Waller had that are now a liability - they need to be brought in, or eliminated. More than that would be spoilers for the actual mission briefing.

Good to know. I'll head on over to the Discord later today.

This sounds interesting. I would be interested to join if the roles are still open.

This sounds interesting. I would be interested to join if the roles are still open.

Still have a few more openings, going to start fairly soon, once we get everyone settled. Pop on over to the Discord if you like or PM me.

This looks pretty cool.

Reactions: Michale CS
This is beginning October 15th @sleepingxdragon if you're still interested you have a short window to apply.