3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
OOC/Signup Thread is here.

Interest Check is here

Several short scenarios and a general 'sandbox' to interact IC will be run on this thread, as we tread water at the time of this writing waiting for the updated Groups system.

After that point, other than the casual threads, all IC scenarios/missions will be invite only - invite contingent on being part of the group.

Last edited:
Hey Q, come by sometime and we'll cook something tasty up and have a nice dinner.

I drive off with April, it is a long quiet trip.

Do you want to call your Dad April ?

It's no wonder most of these hero types are nutcases.. Just one night of it.... Oh well, things could have been worse.

Hey Q, come by sometime and we'll cook something tasty up and have a nice dinner.

I drive off with April, it is a long quiet trip.

Do you want to call your Dad April ?

It's no wonder most of these hero types are nutcases.. Just one night of it.... Oh well, things could have been worse.
"Hi dad, it's me April. No, really. I'm just trapped in a ceramic doll that can plow through power poles now. Oh yeah, I don't have a real face anymore and you're going to have to wait on grandkids, unless you're into cupie dolls." She snarked, then sighed.

"I'm sorreh, Grady, T'weren't yer fault. I got too snoopy and fell afoul of those nutjobs when I saw em with Thorne's girl. I shoulda called the cops, or what, put on th' Bat Signal or eh. But look at me. I ain't gonna eat again. I ain't got no sense of smell. I don't gotta sleep or breathe. At least I can quit buyin feminine products now, eh? Gimme a day or two to process this, yah? Tell my dad I got rescued, but I gotta sleep and recover an be on my lonesome for a couple days. I'll ring him up Monday, I promise eh?"

@Gands

Last edited:
Yeah, alright, I'll call him in the morning.
Fuckin Thorne I notice she didn't get anything particularly bad that I noticed.
So go in the spare room and turn off every light, maybe that will help. If not, we're going tah have tah start studyin meditation I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.