3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
Body Parts
yellow Power Level: Talented Human to Enhanced (@Ringmaster @Gands Sections BUT if you have any questions on using a particular character, send a PM to @Ringmaster regarding the bulk of this event!),

red Enhanced to Superhuman ( LIMITED @Michale CS sections, your mileage may vary, and it will be a SMALL role in the overall plot, just to include those who are outside the range but whose PCs are in the area IC )

Look/Feel: [ Mob War/Riot - Marvel's Netflix MCU level ] No player cap!

This is an invite-only RP, but everyone in Epic Crossover is already considered invited! Note this is a major event with THREE GMS, @Gands @Michale CS and @Ringmaster. All collaboration to be handled in an Iwaku Conversation or on Discord.

'Nuff Said!

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
She shrugged and looked up. "Well, our best lead is to interrogate Penguin. He's like, the top arms dealer in the city. He'll know who got the weapons." She turned to Anya and smiled. "Well, Spider-Girl, looks like we're gonna have ourselves a girls night out!"
"The top arms dealer in the city...heck yeah, that sounds like the perfect place to start for me. Cut this crap off at the source. And maybe get to punch a few punks along the way. Girl's night out...I can dig it." She grinned right back. Spiders beat penguins any day of the week.

@thatguyinthestore
"Children. They send children..." Taskmaster muttered then turned and left to report to his employer.

@C.T. @thatguyinthestore @Ringmaster

Grady

I've walked in from a short distance away. As usual, I'm dressed in simple sturdy street clothes, jeans, wool shirt and my boots. I've got my Yankees cap and of course my cane. I have one of those fishing vests with all the pockets.

I walk in quietly, saying nothing amongst everyone here, I am a nobody. Just some guy. I think the whole thing is a trap anyway. If anyone noticed, I walked in with a limp, though its really just kind of a bad habit anymore. I've long since physically healed from that wound.

I watch the main three do a lot of talking. Penguin's a nastier customer than they realize.

@Ringmaster @Michale CS @thatguyinthestore @Schnee Corp Lawyer @ c.t.

Reactions: Michale CS
Meanwhile

At one police plaza !

Big Patrick and half a dozen guys, including one meta, a girl who called herself Shamrock arrived in three vans.

Getting out, walking quickly and warily into the main police office. Approaching the desk...

" Finnegan yah old bastard, would yah be so kind as tah tell Gordon I need tah see him Please... Tell him I consider it... Very important "

The woman, shamrock stood by herself, the other half dozen men pulled Patrick back and surrounded him.

@Ringmaster @Michale CS

Meanwhile

At one police plaza !

Big Patrick and half a dozen guys, including one meta, a girl who called herself Shamrock arrived in three vans.

Getting out, walking quickly and warily into the main police office. Approaching the desk...

" Finnegan yah old bastard, would yah be so kind as tah tell Gordon I need tah see him Please... Tell him I consider it... Very important "

The woman, shamrock stood by herself, the other half dozen men pulled Patrick back and surrounded him.

@Ringmaster @Michale CS
"This is GCPD. If you wanna see the Commissioner, you can leave your dogs down in the kennel where-"

"-That's enough Angus."

Gordon_01.jpg

The Commissioner looked him up and down before speaking gruffly.

"You wanna talk, you talk alone. Leave your goons outside."

@Gands

Once they made it to the Iceberg Lounge, Harper walked in and looked around. "Can any of you fellas show me and my friend here to Penguin? We have a 'proposition' for him." She said with a smirk as she looked to Spider-Girl.

@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Gands @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Once they made it to the Iceberg Lounge, Harper walked in and looked around. "Can any of you fellas show me and my friend here to Penguin? We have a 'proposition' for him." She said with a smirk as she looked to Spider-Girl.

@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Gands @Schnee Corp Lawyer
"First of all... we have a strict no face covering policy here at the Iceberg. Second, He's Mr. Cobblepot, not, the Penguin. Not here. But... circumstances are... unique right now. If you'd do me the courtesy, girls... wait here a moment while I arrange for a VIP room for you to have a conference?"

@thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Ringmaster @Gands @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Big Patrick

A big smile on Patrick's face.

" Boys, check the vans, make sure there is nothing wrong with them an keep ehm safe ! James and I have some talkin tah do." Shamrock darling, yah can keep Ferguson company for a bit while I take in a little coffee with my old friend"

With that, the boys waited outside while Shamrock hung out in the lobby. Big Patrick followed James Gordon into his office.
@Ringmaster @Michale CS

"First of all... we have a strict no face covering policy here at the Iceberg. Second, He's Mr. Cobblepot, not, the Penguin. Not here. But... circumstances are... unique right now. If you'd do me the courtesy, girls... wait here a moment while I arrange for a VIP room for you to have a conference?"

@thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Ringmaster @Gands @Schnee Corp Lawyer
Harper rolled her eyes and took off her mask, motioning for the other hero to do it as well. When she walked away, Harper stretched out and waited on her to return.

@C.T. @Michale CS @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gands

Harper rolled her eyes and took off her mask, motioning for the other hero to do it as well. When she walked away, Harper stretched out and waited on her to return
"I...can't do that. I have a strict face covering at all times when in costume policy. Is that going to be a problemo?"

Big Patrick

A big smile on Patrick's face.

" Boys, check the vans, make sure there is nothing wrong with them an keep ehm safe ! James and I have some talkin tah do." Shamrock darling, yah can keep Ferguson company for a bit while I take in a little coffee with my old friend"

With that, the boys waited outside while Shamrock hung out in the lobby. Big Patrick followed James Gordon into his office.
@Ringmaster @Michale CS
"Coffee here is like tar, but it does the job."

James said gruffly as he poured out two mugs. He took his black and placed the sugar packet next to Patricks as he sat down behind his desk.

"So what warrants the Irish Mob to visit the GCPD? Your sense of civic duty?"

@Gands

"I...can't do that. I have a strict face covering at all times when in costume policy. Is that going to be a problemo?"
Harper sighed and looked at her. "Well, maybe you could go change out of that costume so people won't know your identity. There's probably an outfit around here." She whispered.

Grady

I follow the girls over the Iceberg and walked in at a discrete distance behind them. I give a little nod to the Queen so she knows I'm back here, since we planned to talk anyway. I look around for the guy with the shield.

I look past the door to gage what the mood is in there.

@Ringmaster @Michale CS @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Big Patrick

" Well James, actually it is exactly that. It's kinda like this yah see. My territory was hit, then Thorne's, then his majesty the Joker himself hit the pajama boys. I'm shuttin down James. We will be defensive only for now and I think Thorne is going to crawl into a hole and pull the hole in after him. But his boys. that's probably different. "

The big Irishman shifted a bit in his seat. He has known James Gordon many years now. He's always played it as straight as he can with the only Honest cop he knows .

" I believe all hell is going to break loose James, God's honest truth. ' Now, none of this, so far has involved our growin population of folks with meta goin for them."

@Ringmaster @Michale CS

Big Patrick

" Well James, actually it is exactly that. It's kinda like this yah see. My territory was hit, then Thorne's, then his majesty the Joker himself hit the pajama boys. I'm shuttin down James. We will be defensive only for now and I think Thorne is going to crawl into a hole and pull the hole in after him. But his boys. that's probably different. "

The big Irishman shifted a bit in his seat. He has known James Gordon many years now. He's always played it as straight as he can with the only Honest cop he knows .

" I believe all hell is going to break loose James, God's honest truth. ' Now, none of this, so far has involved our growin population of folks with meta goin for them."

@Ringmaster @Michale CS
"Yes, so we've noticed. The whole damn city has." He gestured to the window, a scowl on his face.

"The anti-mutant factions are putting pressure to start a witch hunt, the pro-mutants want me to give him a medal for trying to kill the Joker. We got some advanced technology running the streets like candy and my men are out gunned every time they walk their beat! Its escalation and you don't need the writing on the wall to read it."

He downed a gulp of coffee, seemingly impervious to the heat as he swallowed and frowned.

"And now I have you. If you really want to help me, you'll start with these guns. I want every cache, every stockpile found and turned over to my people. I want eyes everywhere, giving me what I want to know. If Hell is coming to Gotham City, then by god I want us prepared because when that storm hits, everyone is going to be involved! Now...Was that it, or did you have any actual information besides your people running off, tail between their legs while the rest of us sort it out?"

@Gands

"That's why we're going to go to the VIP room, senorita. Just wait here. No one is looking to expose any secret identities... Five minutes. I'm sure Mr. Cobblepot is already aware of your presence. Especially since I got a certain text message too... I just... declined the invitation..." She waggled her phone at Spider-Girl as she sashayed off to arrange the room.

...which didn't take long.

It wasn't too long before they were in a lavishly appointed room with Cobblepot sitting across the round table from the others, and Rayleen at his side.

"I assume you have many, many questions for me. I'll answer what I can, and what I can't... well... I can't. I am a reasonable man, but these are unreasonable times. So, ladies... ask away."

@C.T. @thatguyinthestore

"That's why we're going to go to the VIP room, senorita. Just wait here. No one is looking to expose any secret identities... Five minutes. I'm sure Mr. Cobblepot is already aware of your presence. Especially since I got a certain text message too... I just... declined the invitation..." She waggled her phone at Spider-Girl as she sashayed off to arrange the room.

...which didn't take long.

It wasn't too long before they were in a lavishly appointed room with Cobblepot sitting across the round table from the others, and Rayleen at his side.

"I assume you have many, many questions for me. I'll answer what I can, and what I can't... well... I can't. I am a reasonable man, but these are unreasonable times. So, ladies... ask away."

@C.T. @thatguyinthestore
Even from across the table, Harper could smell the stench of cigar smoke on Cobblepot's breath. Harper back on the chair and placed her feet up on the table. "Charming as ever, Mr. Cobblepot. Let's cut to the chase." Harper tugged out her phone and showed Penguin a picture of the gun that was mentioned earlier. "Now, we understand that these are being sold at extremely low prices, especially for weapons like this. We won't go to the cops or Batman, don't worry. We just want to know who gave you the weapons."

Big Patrick

" Now, if yah are serious about keepin Law and Order, I'm wilin tah help. This is my home too boyo. Right about now, a crate of these guns is being delivered to that drop point we set up last year. If and when the dust clears, then, and only then will you find more of the damned things. "
" I would like tah advise yah to hide your family James, it's not gonnah be safe here in Gotham. "

"God bless you and yours James, and keep yah all in the palm of his hand..Yah damned Scotsman. "

@Ringmaster @Michale CS

Even from across the table, Harper could smell the stench of cigar smoke on Cobblepot's breath. Harper back on the chair and placed her feet up on the table. "Charming as ever, Mr. Cobblepot. Let's cut to the chase." Harper tugged out her phone and showed Penguin a picture of the gun that was mentioned earlier. "Now, we understand that these are being sold at extremely low prices, especially for weapons like this. We won't go to the cops or Batman, don't worry. We just want to know who gave you the weapons."
He made a few humming noises to himself. "And why would I... a humble night club owner, have any sort of dealings in such... barbaric things? Hmm?"

Cobblepot shook his head. "If... such things just happened to come into town? Well... why don't we be reasonable here and work this out logically? Selling expensive things cheaply is not ever... how I do business. Even before I reformed from my errant ways and became the respectable businessman I am now, that is the best way to go out of business. Listen to this next part, very... very... carefully. The only way that anyone would do such a thing is if someone else were... Footing the bill. That, and the clue that was in that very cleverly worded text message that brought you lovely ladies in on this escapade? That should give you the information that you need... But, I'm being rude!" He clapped his hands and an aide came to his side.

"Bring these two lovely ladies some corsages. Use... the purple snapdragons, yes?" The man nodded and headed out of the room.

He sipped at his brandy. "Feel free. Brandy, caviar, and foie gras, with some delightful sesame crackers..." Cobblepot gestured at the table which was indeed set up for company to share.

He made a few humming noises to himself. "And why would I... a humble night club owner, have any sort of dealings in such... barbaric things? Hmm?"

Cobblepot shook his head. "If... such things just happened to come into town? Well... why don't we be reasonable here and work this out logically? Selling expensive things cheaply is not ever... how I do business. Even before I reformed from my errant ways and became the respectable businessman I am now, that is the best way to go out of business. Listen to this next part, very... very... carefully. The only way that anyone would do such a thing is if someone else were... Footing the bill. That, and the clue that was in that very cleverly worded text message that brought you lovely ladies in on this escapade? That should give you the information that you need... But, I'm being rude!" He clapped his hands and an aide came to his side.

"Bring these two lovely ladies some corsages. Use... the purple snapdragons, yes?" The man nodded and headed out of the room.

He sipped at his brandy. "Feel free. Brandy, caviar, and foie gras, with some delightful sesame crackers..." Cobblepot gestured at the table which was indeed set up for company to share.

Harper listened closely and nodded as the man spoke. When he was finished, Harper decided that it wouldn't hurt if they stayed to eat. "Well, I haven't eaten since this morning. Why not?" She asked. "Oh, and I'd like a glass of water to drink, please." She said to the man before he left. She wasn't one to decline free food, after all.

After she finished eating her food, she stood up and nodded to Penguin. "Thank you so much Mr. Cobblepot. You have really been of assistance. Oh, and I love the flowers by the way."

@Michale CS @C.T. @Gands

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.