1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
Once upon a time in 2303, there was a new continent of Dragnia. The medieval capital of the continent was the city of Kopper Syne. Kopper Syne was populated by fairies representing all kinds of flowers. It was also the home to many demons, of whom all lived under the matriarchal rule of Queen Barame Kusoyne and Princess Anthracite (Anthy for short).

Barame was strict but fair and had ruled for nearly a whole generation. Her only heir, Anthy, had much to learn about leadership and was untrustworthy for the throne, insofar. The princess was certain she could take her mother's place one day, but hadn't done anything to prove her worth.
TIME--3:42 AM
May 3, 2303
WEATHER--Some Clouds, Waning Crescent Moon
TEMPERATURE--76*F/23*C
LOCATION--The Rosary Castle, Copper Syne​

Anthracite stood at the castle grounds and rallied all her subjects to proclaim unto them:

"Gather, all brave souls; those with armor and blades of steel! I give unto you a quest to be fulfilled by only the boldest adventurers of the entire region. A trek into the Bottle-nose of which lies to the south of Copper Syne. An area so dangerous, that none who have entered have ever came out!"

Already, most of the group before her began to deteriorate and leave their leader behind. Anthracite's proclamation was unperturbed, and she continued, "Who of you will accompany me in this journey? We shall tread the dark grounds of the Forbidden Thicket, and come out to see what lingers on the other side!"

MEANWHILE
TIME--1:45 AM
WEATHER--Hazy Clouds, Waning Crescent Moon
TEMPERATURE--86*F/28*C
LOCATION--The Goblin Mulch (A swamp), Delphy, Waruzi

Queen Barame was trying her best to keep everything in order. Queen Barame felt her red eyes watering as she smells the revolting air. She felt her chest tightening up with every walk. Even though she was a fairy, she was now about a human's height. She didn't want to go unnoticed to the dwarves or any of the other demons. She had a strong urge to only walk in her cape. Queen Barame was boiling in her velveteen dress. Her nose and body tingled with the sweltering heat. As she looked up, low clouds were over her head. Everything turned unnaturally silent. She knew what this meant.

Almost immediately, she grew panicky because she knew of the sudden change. She heard a loud thunder drumming in the skies. She shrieked as she tried to dart her way into the thicket. Not long after, she saw an ugly-shaped flash of lightning. she covered her ears as the resulting BOOM of thunder roared in the skies.

"I do hope the Princess is not causing trouble... Oh, god! Let her be safe..." She whispered to herself as she tried to find a small settlement. The queen suddenly felt dizzy. Even as a fairy, she didn't even bother to get up. She called for help by wailing and flapping her glowing wings with a very slow motion.

'Gather, all brave souls; those with armor and blades of steel! I give unto you a quest to be fulfilled by only the boldest adventurers of the entire region. A trek into the Bottle-nose of which lies to the south of Copper Syne. An area so dangerous, that none who have entered have ever came out!' Gadreial was walking by when the queen gave her anouncement. He stopped and looked over at her. She was full of fire and pasion as she spoke but what she was saying was far from proper for a queen... 'Who of you will accompany me in this journey? We shall tread the dark grounds of the Forbidden Thicket, and come out to see what lingers on the other side.' He sighed, she was going to get herself killed doing this. He may not be a born citizen of this kingdom but he still had an obligation to protect her, this was why he was the first one to join her. "I will." He ignored the couple of gasped from the group. He was old and didn't look like he had held a sword in his life. Men had tried to mug him before and all he did was talk them down and have them walk away. Surly words would not work on such a mission... but he was a wise man. Why would he join such a cause?

TIME--3:48 AM
May 3, 2303
WEATHER--Cloudy, Waning Crescent Moon
TEMPERATURE--76*F/23*C
LOCATION--The Rosary Castle, Copper Syne

Anthracite looked at all the adventurers. Then, she looked towards Nova. Anthy smiled sweetly at the man. "Well, this must be a special day for you, young man. Do you find this adventure good enough for a birthday trip? If so, man up and flash your smile~! We're going to the forest first!" Anthy then looked near the man named Gadreial. "You're so humble, dear knight. My name is Princess Anthracite. My queen went out on an excursion to see the King of Waruzi. I wanted... to leave her there!"

Several gasps of horror aroused in the castle. One of the subordinates whimpered, "B-B-b-but Young Mistress! That's not a good idea...!"

"But I wanna! I wanna go! I wanna go everywhere before finding the Queen! She'll punish me if we go there first!!"
She whined as she finished up her sentence. "If you're so kind, why don't you all go with me and show these people what we can do in the early dawn!"

A young man pushed his way through the crowd, without being too rough with them. It didn't take him long to get close enough so the Princess would hear him. He raised his hand and said it out loud.
I will join you too.
His reasons were sadly not as noble as some may think. He wanted of course to keep her safe too, but he also wanted a reward for his work. After all you need money to buy a house.

TIME--3:48 AM
May 3, 2303
TEMPERATURE--76*F/23*C
LOCATION--The Rosary Castle, Copper Syne

Anthracite smiled, "YAAAAAAAAAY~!" Anthy smiled as she looked at the other people, who looked with tear-filled eyes. Anthracite really didn't have the power to become a queen because it was obvious. She was not acting like one.

A tiny magpie suddenly flew in the castle. It held a pink, rose-scented letter. Anthracite knew it was from her Mistress. She read it, but then grew a little panicky.
"All right, team! Change of plans! We're going to the The Goblin Mulch~! This way~!"
She flew out of the door and onto a blue dragon.
"Well, what are we waiting for? C'mon~!"
She smiled with a mischievous look.

Gadreial watched as she ran off to a dragon and quickly mounted, she seemed impatient. 'Well, what are we waiting for? C'mon~!' "I am old, give me some time." He said walking over, really he could have just quick stepped onto the dragon, or flew, or have run, but he wasn't going to be in a rush over excitement, only when need be. If one got excited and rushed things they miss plenty of golden opportunity. He got on and stood on the back of the dragon secretly hooking himself in under a scale to keep himself balance. Everyone knew dragon scales were almost impenetrably strong which made it a perfect devise to keep him in place. "So, why are we going to The Goblin Mulch?" He asked calmly with a strange aura about his tone of speech... then again he almost always had it.

*Sigh*
From the sudden change in her mood it was obvious to him why she was not entrusted with Royal Duties. He heard that she was immature, but he hoped that those were only rumors.
Nova made his way to the princess and stopped in front of the dragon. He looked at the Princess, but didn't bow down like most would do in his situation.
Princess Anthracite.
Wait a moment there. Before i get on that dragon i'd like to know what is in for me.
I am not a citizen so don't even bother me with "It's your duty".

TIME--3:53 AM
May 3, 2303
TEMPERATURE--76*F/23*C
LOCATION--The Rosary Castle, Copper Syne (outside on Thalmar the dragon)

Anthracite pointed a finger and made tears form. "HEY!! DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO ME!!!!!" She squealed as she was getting on the dragon with some sort of defiance. The fairy didn't like to be challenged with "don't do this! Don't do that!" It made her angrier than a bull in the coliseum. She drew her sword with a blaze of anger. "The queen's in trouble! She's... been kidnapped... by ravaging bunnies! We need to go get her!"

Nova was not intimidated at all when Anthracite drew her sword. He knew that he would be the stronger one.
So for a small question on my part, you draw your sword. Put that away before someone gets hurt.
All i am asking is what i will get for helping you. I am not going to risk my life for nothing... especially not if "ravaging bunnies" are involved.

It was easy to see that the last sentence was a joke for him.

TIME--3:58 AM
May 3, 2303
WEATHER--Light Rain, Waning Crescent Moon
TEMPERATURE--76*F/23*C
LOCATION--The Rosary Castle, Copper Syne (outside on Thalmar the dragon)

When the defiant fairy smiled, a wind suddenly provoked them, and it danced until it revealed a misty figure, about 5' 6". She also adopted short, olive green hair and hetero-chromatic, angled blue-and gold eyes. She also had a very prominent chest and smiled. "Come, come now... malady awaits..."

"Magma~! What are you doing here?" She cried, hugging the little changeling. "Oh, I'll ponder that; you'll probably get some gold... maybe an all-expense paid trip to Namours."

"I've came to warn you of the temperament; it is bleeding with rage." She answered. As soon as Magma looked around, she smiled at the others. "Do forgive malady's behavior. She was... overly euphoric about the struggles of becoming a 'queen'. She'd wake me up at around five or six in the morning, force-feed me potatoes and apples. I would be thrown into a paroxysm of uncontrollable fits of sneezing. The birch pollen would be too rich for me. Anyways... It was all of that til I let her lead this... very expedition. Now, now... Flower Princess.... Calm now..."

Anthy smiled at the floating maiden. "You're some type of creature, I don't know. But... your kind isn't prone to human illnesses..."

Magma smiled, "Dear, dear... I am not too keen, given my curse." She showed Anthy a green star on her right hand. "This actually watered down my abilities when I got it. It made me vulnerable to all sorts of allergens. Now, I've practiced on that to ensure nothing spills." Magma sniffled silently. "The atmosphere's heavy with temper. We shall go immediately."

TIME--4:00
May3, 2303
WEATHER--HeavyDownpour, Waning Crescent Moon
TEMPERATURE—61*F/16*C
LOCATION--Streets of Namours (wandering blindingly somewhere west of EntwyneGarden)

AyriaunaLarimar Calanthe was in a wretched state. Her usually silky,untangled hair was now filthy beyond belief. The platinum shine wasnow a dull brown, covered in cakes and cakes of mud and debris fromhaving taken a fall one too many times. Her translucentbluish-grayish skin looked more abnormal than ever. Bruises and cutswere now a common imperfection on her once radiant face. Ayri wasdrenched and shivering from the cold, icy rain that matched herluminous eyes. Ordinarily any type of water would energize her rightaway but her starvation, lack of sleep, and mental distress wasbeyond anything this impure rain could do. Besides, only pure watercould revitalize Ayri and she spilled the remainder of what she hadin her flask back when she tripped for the 50th​time.

Herdress was as always, drenched at the hem, but it was still purewhite, a miracle given the conditions she was in. The same can't besaid for her beloved green shawl, for it was just a ragged littlething, barely hanging on by threads. Yet she kept it for sentimentalvalue, after all, a traitor like her would never get to see thisbeautiful material from the sea again.

Ayristruggled to keep trudging on in the dirty, wet streets. Focus,at least get out of the open rain. Herdelicate, wrapped hand groped the walls of houses as Ayri blindinglysearched for small shelter to protect her against the harsh elements.There. Her unfocused eyes made out a box lying in the street that was toopetite for a normal human being, but not for Ayri's diminutive size.She labored forward and collapsed into the box, her weight twistingthe box to its' side. She wrapped the shawl around her as if itprovided added warmth. Her fluttering eyes saw a tall barrier toher left before she fell into a stupor. Her last thought was, Howironic that the one thing I love most will be the one thing that willbe the end of me.