Entwyned Hearts~ An Epic Fantasy

I am always ready!

Awesomeness~!
I will make the role play in a minute~!

The IC is up and running~!

Now I'll see and wait for some newbies~!

Sorry for bumping in an aggressive rate, but I'm going to go ahead and strip off the (Possible roles).
This has been screwing people up, so I'm going to delete that.
I want people to come with many different opportunities. I'll make them unnamed NPCs (except the important ones).

I'm bored out of my mind right now, can someone post? I want to read some posts!

Why, ys~! Thank you!
I was waiting for Nova to post, but we can bump it up with just you.

I can't wait to do some RPin =D

i just have no idea where to start. There was no location, and no good reason to appear somewhere.

Someone is talking to you o.o

Oh, sorry, sorry...
Nova, well, the princess is talking to you. Why not start with the rest of the adventurers?

Anthracite did say happy birthday to you. This is why I waited.
You start in
The Rosary Castle, Copper Syne

Please go and review the weather, location, and time on the top of my post. It tells you where to start. I do not know what BloodandIron is starting, but since he's playing a king, I will give him permission to start anywhere.

If you start at a different location, please have the posts like I have it. I apologize if I didn't say anything.

She already talked to nova? I must be getting blind.

Oh, yes. I added a new post to reflect that.
And Anthy... you're not doing a good job!
Caves, caves, caves we'll go to a dangerous place!
Waves, waves, waves, waves, It's sure an incredible space~!

Wait aren't you playing Anthy? I'm so confused now T.T

I am, I'm just playing it like the narrator~!

Ohhhh... I feel dumb now T.T lol

[MENTION=3495]Zathura Endou IX[/MENTION] should I get the holy hand grenade?

Wha? No~! There's no need for that!
What's the reason?

Don't you get it? Monty Python? Bunny...

This seems interesting. I'm new at RP and to this site but I would like to join.

Name: Ayriauna Larimar Calanthe or Ayri (pronounced Aeri/Airy) for short

Sexuality: Straight

Birthday: August 7

Species: Nixe (
http://www.lizaphoenix.com/encyclopedia/nix.shtml)

Personality: Like the typical Nixen, Ayri is proud, a bit vain, and dangerous. She comes off as haughty and superficial but she's also intelligent and well-mannered. She is picky and hates salt mixed in with her food. Ayri is unwaveringly loyal to those she deems worthy enough. At times she's meek and at others she's obnoxious. Unlike her kinfolk, Ayri does not wish to be evil and will not replace human children with changelings nor will she blatantly murder a human annually as per Nixen custom. She is stubborn, which comes in handy when keeping up with her high morals. Unfortunately this is what caused her to be exiled. She despises her urge to sing and drown innocent people, which is why she almost always uses her chain as a weapon unless it's absolutely necessary. Ayri is young and curious about the world, at times appearing child-like when faced with something foreign to her.

Abilities/Equipment: As a young Nixen, Ayri possesses the classic qualities of
-Divination (only a full-fledged Nixe's premonitions are absolute, Ayri's predictions aren't always a hundred percent accurate)
-Shapeshifting (most Nixen prefer water creatures, they are often mistaken as mermaids)
-Hypnotizing voice to lure humans into drowning (she restrains herself against doing this)
-Ability to call upon storms when offended (only for some time, but this tires her)
Although she is improving, her full Nixen abilities will not come out until she reaches the adult Nixen age of 17.
-Only weapon is an old yet still able chain whip Ayri scavenged before she was banished (she is quite adept at arming this).
Ayri can hold her own, but she has little strength and relies more on dexterity/agility and her Nixen abilities.
A true Nix, Ayri's forte is water. Thus, she is much more powerful in/with water then on land. Coming in contact will strengthen her but she can't venture too long without water. She has to replenish herself at least once a day, so she is never without a flask of water.

ghost-rider-chain-whip.jpg

Appearance: Nixen are shorter than the average human being when they're in human form, so Ayri is naturally 5'1. She has silky smooth platinum hair that fans around her ankles. Eyes like clear, harsh pieces of icy crystals. Skin so pale it's translucent with a tinge of grayish blue. The most horrid physical trait a Nix has is its monstrous green, canine-like teeth. Ayri has slit ears and unnatural, awkward-looking feet that she's very subconscious about and does her best to hide. She tightly wraps a supple, slightly rough cloth around her feet and hands. Besides hiding her strange feet, they protect her from the elements and injuries when she wields her chain. Ayri is bound to wear one demeaning item for the rest of her exiled life to distinguish herself as a miserable outcast from any other Nixen. This accursed item is a Larimar gem (ironically from which her middle name is derived from) choker that may never be taken off. Ayri sports a flimsy, green shawl and a white, long, flowing dress that always has a drenched hem.

The picture below resembles her nicely without the excessive jewelry, blue cloak, and gentle look.

52796-anime-paradise-beauty.jpg

Short Biography: After being banished for eternity from her homeland, Ayri was fated to forever be in isolation from her kin. Wandering aimlessly for miles and miles, Ayri finally stumbled upon civilization, which unbeknownst to her was the city of Namours.

Dialogue Color:
turquoise

Is this adequate?