unanun

Child is born, with a heart of gold
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
I'm wary of magic with lots of rules.
This thread is an interest check for various concepts I've been spitballing with a group of friends to jumpstart some small, quiet RP. Any feedback or criticism is welcome.

* * *​

When some of our ancestors left this world, they took everything with them. Their greed was so great that they stripped the air, water, and even the warmth from our world. As the stories go, they filled the bellies of a billion whales with the oceans. Elephants that reached to the sky uprooted entire forests with their trunks, and their moles mined away everything in the earth. They filled an ark the size of our moon and fled to the stars.

For a while, we argued about why this happened. Was it punishment, judgement, rapture? Were we the ones left behind in Hell? Those scholars are long dead; the world has no compassion for those who can't contribute to their own survival. What is clear that we are completely alone now. Every god except one has left us, and that is the one we fight against every day. Her name is:

E N T R O P Y

Entropy is set on post-apocalyptic-style Earth locked in an ice age of indeterminate origin. It is a two-part story, with two characters for each player. I'll try to DM the first arc, and we'll experiment a bit in the second. The first arc will follow the first set of characters at an indeterminate time from the scouring as they try to find hope while surviving day-to-day.

* * *​

Character sheet:

[Name]

[Appearance]

[Brief description]