Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
I'm going to cut right to the point because with my fickle train of thought I'm confident I'll forget otherwise.

So this roleplay will be open to six other people, but what's it about you may be asking? Yeah, probably not asking that.

So Heather is a wanna-be detective and is bored with the simple "Who stole my gym clothes." mystery, so she instead digs up a secret of five students and forces them to create puzzles for her to solve. For a while they turn out to be simple, slightly more advanced that her norm until a sixth person comes into the mix after catching wind of Heathers want for a mystery.

For this roleplay, someone is going to die, but in the process of their leaving a trail behind them in hopes that justice can be brought to their corpse. Since this is a high school setting cops are going to get involved at this point, and of course no one wants a bad name with the police. Because fuck the police, So you'll be avoiding them throughout the roleplay as best you can. This roleplay will involve some communication from everyone, so we can either make a group chat or I can make something for us to cry over on Discord. Playing NPCs may also be needed for a while, but I'll mostly be handling teachers and cops. Feedback and questions are very welcomed!

Omoshiroi. Thou has peaked my interest. I always wanted a try at making a magnificent bastard.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
But that's too much effort. :( Alrighty, I'll gather up an army of wanna-be smartasses.

• Bucket of Rainbows
WHO DARES AWAKEN ME FROM MY SLUM--

oh, hey

suh

• Love
>Hana
>Sen

*Hold hed* TO HAVE SUCH A MIGHTY DUO MENTIONED IN MY POST IS A BLESSING

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mu and Hana
Sorry, guys, but I am not that interested in a Detective-esque RP. : ) Good luck with it tho!

• Thank You
I mean if @Sen gives the green light, I would definitely love to part-take in something with friends. ^^;; We might be a bit swamped up on our one x one roleplay backlog (I'm thirsty for her replies : |) and the stuff we've got planned for Murder Game epilogues and a new upcoming one.

• Thank You
I mean if @Sen gives the green light, I would definitely love to part-take in something with friends. ^^;; We might be a bit swamped up on our one x one roleplay backlog (I'm thirsty for her replies : |) and the stuff we've got planned for Murder Game epilogues and a new upcoming one.
Don't force yourself! I notice you guys always have something going on and it would be suffering to add more straw to the camels back. ;v;
Sorry, guys, but I am not that interested in a Detective-esque RP. : ) Good luck with it tho!
Aye, no worries. Thank you for giving it a look regardless. C:

I suppose I'd be interested, ya

• Thank You
That's a relief. The people I tagged are highly capable weebs. I can vouch for their skill.

i'm actually getting more in touch with my westaboo side these days

But yeah for these kinds of things I'd personally prefer anime pics

Status
Not open for further replies.