2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Alright, so when I'm coding using code and can use a font family I don't run into the issues. However, whenever I do
Code:
[font=Forum]
all of the enters in my post disappear and even if I go back to replace them, they stay gone. Is there any way I can prevent this? I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti and Mollisol
Alright, so when I'm coding using code and can use a font family I don't run into the issues. However, whenever I do
Code:
[font=Forum]
all of the enters in my post disappear and even if I go back to replace them, they stay gone. Is there any way I can prevent this? I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me.
You mean that just changing the font directly seems to be malfunctioning? Are you using it inside div boxes? Not blaming, as that should still work, just trying to think. I'm not a pro in this line of issues unfortunately but more information might jog my thoughts (or someone else's that does more coding than I).

It's when I do it outside a div box. Normally, I'll have the code for my body and I'll try using the font-family code inside the div codes. If that doesn't work, I'll set up everything else and use the regular BB code for the font.