• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cromartie Sarkissian

Original poster
Enter Tokusentai!
Hello fellow bros and potatoes! My name is Tokusentai, and I've been on this website for only a matter of days. I enjoy many genres of Rp, including action, mystery, traitor, illusion, horror, historical and SiFi. I'm willing to check out almost any non romance/ sex free Rps, so just comment and I'll check it out. I've also Started up my own Rp, based around both Terminator and Doctor Who, and I would be honoured of any of you guys were to express your interest in it; the link is https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/terminate-the-daleks-skynet-vs-the-dalek-empire.119522/

Likes/Fandoms
Terminator
Doctor Who
General Si-Fi
General Mystery
The Divergent Series

Thanks for taking the time to read my brief intro, feel free to say hi in the description

Welcome aboard! I think we've got a lot of folks here who share your interests, so you should find some partners in no time. Oh, and take a cookie.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer up an rp but show-based rps arent really my thing, but if youre looking, i know someone who is always looking for show-based rpers

Status
Not open for further replies.