Enter The Pressence

L

LoitaHaze

Original poster
Muriel slowly enters the small room of newcomers to Iwaku, her large white wings, that shine as the sunlight hits them drag slightly on the floor. Her red hair falling over her shoulder. Her skin like porcelain, her eyes a deep green. Her face is frail and small. She looks around slowly then speaks. Her voice gentle. "Hello. My name will stay unknown to you, but you may call me Muriel; it is the name of the Angel of Emotions; I understand you have a few questions for me, please, do not be afraid. Ask away."

What do you prefer to be called?
"I have already answered this, but very well. You shall call me Muriel"

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Muriel looks at her body than back at you. "A female...I thought it was obvious."

How old are you?
"I am 18 years young."

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
"I know others who once resided on this site and decided it was time I make my presence known here as well."

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
"I am very timid in group roleplays, however I still very much enjoy them. In single partner roleplays I feel it is more intimate and I very much enjoy that...one on one is a great way to see inside ones soul."

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Muriel ponders the question momentarily then smirks. "Rain is peaceful and calms me, I am more of a standing outside letting it fall all around me. just enjoying the calming and cooling it brings your body and mind."

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
"This is a tough one, I am going to have to say that "When you can't sleep at night" By Of Mice and Men is currently the song that has been playing in my mind lately."

Muriel stands in silence waiting. "Well if that is all than I suppose I will make my presence known elsewhere. If you need me, let your heart guide you, If you are lucky I will find you first." Muriel turns to leave walking slowly letting the darkness cover her as she leave, her wings still visible until the door closes behind her.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Klefki would smile as the young newcomer left the room " Well she certainly is interesting wouldn't you say? " [BCOLOR=#000000]She'd nod to herself before fading into the wall next to the door[/BCOLOR] to follow Muriel as she left. Soft laughter could be heard before she'd suddenly appear before her in a puff of dark red smoke. She would bow low before her, straightening up before introducing herself. " Welcome! Muriel was it? I am Klefki ~ ", she would grin wide at the young winged newbie her hair falling all around her save for the braid that liked to tug at her neck. " I certainly hope you enjoy your stay here. There are plenty of kind people here and lots of fun things to do as well. " She would stare at Muriel grinning for several long minutes before fading back into the dark. " I sure hope to see more of you around.. " [/BCOLOR]

Welcome to the site, Lover! You'll find here a family of great people and plenty of roleplays. Enjoy your time!

Hallo Hallo Muriel. :D Welcome to the community!

@LoitaHaze

Hi Muriel! I'm Ozzie. My persona happens to be an angel as well. Nice to meet you, sis.