1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Enter, Me!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Psuedoku, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I'm Psuedoku.

I'm 21 years old, and from Hawaii; it might be a bit of an issue posting at the same time as others, but I hope it won't be too much trouble.

I've RPed for a while actually, but not consistently for the past five years or so. I think that was around high school. I started RPing at 10 or so and have developed an alright writing style. You can check out on my resume where I think I stand at least. I used to RP back at the old Pendragon forums. If you're from there, I'd be happy to chat about the good ole' days. I jumped to Gaia for some time to RP there, another large site.

So, while it's been years, I've always wanted to get back into RPing. My RPing helped when I started playing DnD a couple years back, and made me crave writing again. I wanted to start anew, so here I am! Hopefully I find a place, but thanks for reading.

2. Welcome Psuedoku!

3. I read your title as "Enter Me!". No comma. And was like. "Whoa, that dude is forward. We haven't even gone to dinner yet."

Welcome to Iwaku!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello, you!

I don't think you should need to worry overly much about Hawaii's time zone. I've seen a fair number of people outside of mainland U.S. here as well... though I'm not sure how many there are. I'm from central U.S. so I don't fit into that myself. I'm not from Pendragon or familiar with what the forum was either, so... that's a thing. I wish you the best of luck in finding a place!

5. Oh, heaven forbid. I didn't get that sexual innuendo until you pointed it out. Which makes my greeting kind of...dangerous. Lmao, my bad. I was going for a stage queue sort of thing. Thanks though!

And awesome, it was an issue in the past before, so I think it was good to bring it up. Thanks for having me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.