Enjoy the Silence~

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silent Echo

Hello folks.. not really sure what to put in here lol.. I guess introductions are in order first?

My name is Silent Echo, I am the Unicorn Queen~ but you all can call me Echo for short. I've been RPing for 20+ years online now. I love it and likely always will until I'm old and decrepit and my horn withers and wilts.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hmmmmmm.. well I filled out my resume on here so if you click my profile all you really need to know about me can really be found there.

Just for the sake of making it known, I've read the rules and the laws, and am quite familiar with both. Agreed to and understood.

Other than that thanks for having me. I look forward to meeting some of you I'm sure.

~Echo

Wow, twenty years. That's a long time! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Silent Echo
That's pretty diligent of you to have looked over everything and filled out your form before you posted in here. Welcome to iwaku! Most people don't quite know what to put here, but intros are always good. 20+ years wow. :D You're an expert at this RP business, I see. I look forward to seeing you around. I'm sure you'll make a great addition to our forum. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff members, and there's also a newbie care package you can check out if you'd like. :)

Also, this just felt relevant. :D

silence.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Vendethiel thank you for the warm welcome. Yes 20 years.. I've been doing this a long time and have been a member of quite a few chats and sites. I originally started out with GOR if you're familiar with that. It's a love hate relationship on that one. >_> I'm sure I will enjoy myself here. I've checked out the chat already and have started immersing myself into the fold as it were. So far so good. =3

@firejay1 Thank you for the warm welcome as well! It's greatly appreciated. The first thing I do before even joining a site is generally checking out the rules. There are a few that I look for and if I can't find them I usually don't want any part in it. I thought the resume was a good place to start. They had easy questions that I was more than happy to answer and I felt it was more in depth about who I was, what I like, and what I don't.

As for questions, I've been asking a LOT already in the chats.. most of which I've found answers to, others that I'm still unsure of and will likely PM the next staff member I see to get clarification on.

As for the picture, it looks like something from Pan's Labyrinth which is totally awesome~ Love it! Once the feel good spirit of Christmas is over I'll likely change my unicorns to something either really funny, or darker natured~

Anywho I'm pleased to be here. =3

Thanks again to the both of you for the warm welcomes. ^___^

~Echo

Reactions: Vendethiel
Echo....Echo....Echooooo.

Welcome to this rather silly place, I do hope you enjoy it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sup, Silent Echo! Not every day we see someone explicitly state they've read the rules :P No harm done, that's actually really cool of you. Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! Peruse at your leisure and have fun~

• Bucket of Rainbows
The picture is actually from Doctor Who. Of something called "the Silence" which is why I thought of it. :) It's good to see you feel you're already integrating yourself into the community. Always a good way to start.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Bob Ross First let me say I Love Bob Ross the painter. He's one of my favorites. One of the few people I cried over when he passed away. I love painting his happy little trees and his happy little friends~ Second thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it and look forward to hanging around~

@Red Revolver thank you as well for the welcome. As I stated first thing I usually do is check out the rules of the site. There are certain things I look for to be there and certain things I look for to not be there as a means to decide if a place is right for me. I've been an admin on a couple of sites before so rules are very important to me, one of which is mentioned in your explanations of the laws and how they pertain to people. In all actuality that thread with the explanation of the laws and how they work is one of the reasons I joined. Not only is it very thorough but it's highly accurate. I've done extensive research on the matter of underage and obscenity laws as an admin, and not many sites bother explaining any of it or the legalities of it to their members. It was something I always tried to do as an admin myself, and something I greatly appreciated seeing on your site. I've been perusing so far, gotten a couple of RP's going, and several interest checks to my request that I started. The chat is lively and fun, and just as populated most times as the other chat I was used to so that was a wonderful bonus. So far I've been enjoying myself a great deal here.

@firejay1 ~headesks~ I should have known that was from Doctor Who, considering how much of a nerd I am for that show. x3 And yes I am loving the chat features.. it's been a great start for me so far. I actually got 6 interest checks for my single request that I put up which in all the 20 years I've been online roleplaying I've /never/ had happen so quickly like that, even on some of the biggest sites. That was totally awesome and impressive to me. So far I'm loving it here. =3

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Welcome to the site Echo, I hope you have a wonderful stay here at Iwaku. Its always good to have a fresh face and personality around.

• Bucket of Rainbows
You seem like a pretty cool person. Welcome to the site! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.