Eneia: A Story of Aether and Chaos - OOC and Characters

Probably sit. Don't know where. New person would basically turn her into a statue; being as still as possible so no one notices her. T-Rex rules.

Made someone as terrible with strangers as I am.

Well, then play with that. What does she think while she does that? Does she feel like the new person is a threat? What does Marath say, if anything? Can always ask me that last question privately :)

Yeah, figured you would be doing the god voice.

@Orikanyo

I was thinking he probably told the group as a whole that he'd be gone for the day when he also told them to do their delve.

Hello!

Is it true what the tag says that this is still open for lousy, shameless newcomers?

Hello!

Is it true what the tag says that this is still open for lousy, shameless newcomers?
Hello! What kind of character did you have planned?

I have been thinking about an undead brawler.

I have been thinking about an undead brawler.
Alright. The only thing I am unsure about is how to work you in, but I'm sure we can find something

Would another species or class make this task easier? I'm relatively open and don't want to put up unnecessary burdens.

Would another species or class make this task easier? I'm relatively open and don't want to put up unnecessary burdens.
Nah, not particularly. The best way I can think of no matter the character is that you get found within the Labyrinth Below. But that would require some waiting and I'm not sure if there's anything better... I'm open to suggestions!

But I think you should be fine to join

Alrighty, I'll start working on my guy once the weekend has begun and I've dealt with other RP duties :)

You guys can post again without me, I'll catch up

Man I hope those paragraphs I'm writing flow well at least. Re-reading something five times makes it look all kinds of weird.

You say that, but you haven't helped me yet.

I just need something from Marath I can put in my post because I don't feel comfortable voicing one of your gods.