Endless Nights

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
Connor, blue
43886354.jpg

Connor wasn't sure what to do, during their walk Rory's blood had stung his nose, promised him unforgiving things while his mind rambled on the possibility of having those eyes he saw connected to a familiar face. He would need to talk to April and see what her opinion on the situation would be, he told her everything for comfort. Perhaps it would be enough to calm his nerves if he just spoke to her. Since the others were planning on locating the Alpha when they were all human, not much was to be done about it now. Connor sat down and yawned, his burly head shaking as he did so. Connor didn't wish to butt into the conversation but if it was about fixing up Amy's husband with supplies she herself didn't have, Connor was going to help. It would fix things if Rory didn't appear like a hood rat when he met the alpha, some of the wolves haven't gotten over their bloodlust anyways. Connor whimpered a bit before he decided to speak. "April and I have a few things that could heal him up. But we can't use any of it with paws. We have some alcohol in April's dorm that we could use to clean his wound. Whatever is in the backpack can wait until morning, if hunters are following him, going after the pack now could get one of us killed." Connor added, knowing his knowledge made some sense. It was too risky, getting the bag in the morning when everyone was human would be better than risking their lives in wolf form to get a humans backpack. "I'll snag it in the morning later"

Connor wanted some alone time to search the area where he found those eyes for any evidence. As it would make him look odd, he would go alone, investigate, and retrieve the back pack so it looked like he was staying there enough to check for weapons. Connor didn't want the pack to worry about a rouge wolf when they had to worry about Rory.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Zephyr, purple
Zephyr listened as Amy spoke, nodding slowly. He was about to respond when Connor spoke up. He listened and mulled it over. "There's a chance that if he was being followed, the hunters would mistake it for the leftover belongings of a long passed camper." He frowned, "But then there's also the chance that they're smart and don't believe that for a moment. I don't want to risk sending someone alone right now in case there are hunters in the area. But waiting until morning could also prove hazardous." He looked to each of the wolves as he thought.

Zephyr felt that he had come closer to a solution after a few minutes of thought. "Alright." He announced, "We have two options on which we will vote to see which path to take." Zephyr made sure he had everyone's attention before he elaborated. "Option A: We move as a pack and backtrack to where Rory was found. We retrieve the pack and move on. Everyone will have to have their guard up in case there are hunters lurking about. If we choose this it will most likely be morning by the time we get back to the pack and we can go speak with the alpha." Zephyr paused and then continued, "Option B: We skirt around the territory getting no closer than we are now until we get to the dorms. Then the fastest of us carry Rory to April and Connor's room. Rory will be able to use the supplies there. This entails the risk of other members of the pack seeing us and reporting to the alpha. Both options carry their own risks, choose wisely." Zephyr looked to each of them, "All in favor of Option A sit down. All in favor of Option B stay standing." Zephyr spoke as he sat down, announcing his vote.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Ooc: I will just notice Eden's choice in this one. Sorry for the low quality of my post in advance. As I stated, my time is limited these days :/

Eden, violet
Eden sigeh, somewhat disappointed, finding out about the pack. She knew very well all the dangers coming out of their choice to retrieve it. However, barging back into the sanctuary with the unknown human might equally result in a disaster. She stood quietly, listening to the ideas and shaking her head lightly, deep inside her own thoughts. As their mentor, she felt a strong obligation to spare them more trouble than they already gotten themselves into. "There's a chance that if he was being followed, the hunters would mistake it for the leftover belongings of a long passed camper." Zephyr spoke, and Eden raised her head, blinking lightly. "But then there's also the chance that they're smart and don't believe that for a moment. I don't want to risk sending someone alone right now in case there are hunters in the area. But waiting until morning could also prove hazardous." She growled lightly, not angrily but in frustration. "That is unacceptable. Either of that." But instead on involving, she felt the need to let Zephyr handle it. She believed he would come up with the reasonable solution. He was more than able to do so. "Alright." She paid attention. "We have two options on which we will vote to see which path to take."

By now, everyone was listening, eager and desperate for solution. "Option A: We move as a pack and backtrack to where Rory was found. We retrieve the pack and move on. Everyone will have to have their guard up in case there are hunters lurking about. If we choose this it will most likely be morning by the time we get back to the pack and we can go speak with the alpha." Explainable and decent. Eden nodded. Just as she thought. "Option B: We skirt around the territory getting no closer than we are now until we get to the dorms. Then the fastest of us carry Rory to April and Connor's room. Rory will be able to use the supplies there. This entails the risk of other members of the pack seeing us and reporting to the alpha. Both options carry their own risks, choose wisely." Hesitating about what should she choose that was best for them, she sighed and sat down. Only then, she spoke calmly. "I do agree with the first option, Zephyr. But I believe that, if we are ought to take that risk, we should make it worth it." She nodded. "As a pack here, we will all express our opinion the way we think it is supposed to be. I would advise to go in favour of both options." She had chosen her words carefully, before she explained briefly. "From what I've experienced, hunters almost always expect the pack. Besides, dragging wounded Rory along won't do well neither for him and his condition, nor for us and our movement." She darted her eyes towards Rory and looked at him gently. "Even if he does his best, he will slow us down."

Eden looked back at Zephyr and other members. "Four of us here, fifth is Rory. I suggest we split." Knowing her suggestion would cause somewhat a shock to all of the present members, she let them process the information for a moment, before she explained. "Option A: If we all go together to retrieve the pack, we will have to take Rory along. As I said, he will slow us down, thus our divided attention between him and our surroundings might be deadly. It is crucial that we are 100% alerted of possible traps. Having only two wolves, instead of four plus 'piece of meat', would be, I believe, more practical. As for option B: If all four of us try to smuggle Rory through the sanctuary, we are most likely to be detected. A lot of smells in one place would hide Rory's, but a bunch of wolves acting silly and mysterious won't really stand a chance against keen ones. Again, having only two wolves, one carrying the man, and other leading through the safest way to the dorm." She sighed once she had finished. "But yes, retrieving his pack is a must. Not only because of him." She narrowed her eyes and looked into the forest. "If we leave it there, don't you think it will cause all the reactions through stories about a man who wandered in the forest and got eaten by the wolves that are now proven dangerous to society. That, my children, would be indeed a disaster." With that, she sat more comfortably, waiting for other members to decide.

OOC: I am going to focus mainly on Amy in this post, since Rory won't know what's going on.
Amelia, red
Amy was still worrying about Rory, and how they would get him cleaned up. They could not present him to the Alpha, even as human in this way. She leaned into her husbands touch, nuzzling him slightly. Her thoughts were interrupted by Connors statement. "April and I have a few things that could heal him up. But we can't use any of it with paws. We have some alcohol in April's dorm that we could use to clean his wound...." Amy nodded and smiled slightly. Connor, although he may hide it, had a kind soul. Twice now she would be in his debt. But his statement about the pack made her frown. But if they found the pack, and came to the wrong conclusion....the entire wolf pack would be endangered. Keeping her opinion to herself, she looked at Zephyr as he started talking. She naturally liked to take the lead, but as stated earlier she was too biased to lead right now. She held her tongue when he mentioned all of them going together. It seemed risky, too risky. They couldn't risk being stuck at the perimeter when they changed.
"Option A: We move as a pack and backtrack to where Rory was found. We retrieve the pack and move on. Everyone will have to have their guard up in case there are hunters lurking about. If we choose this it will most likely be morning by the time we get back to the pack and we can go speak with the alpha Option B: We skirt around the territory getting no closer than we are now until we get to the dorms. Then the fastest of us carry Rory to April and Connor's room. Rory will be able to use the supplies there. This entails the risk of other members of the pack seeing us and reporting to the alpha. Both options carry their own risks, choose wisely." Amy winced. She sat, casting her vote, but still holding her tongue.
Thankfully, Eden and Amy thought very alike, and she stated an alternative. An alternative that Amy had also come to. "I'm with Eden on this, I think Connor and I should take Rory to the dorms, while Zephyr and Eden run back and get the pack. Hunters would not guess it was a camper. All of us together, and focused on keeping the pack safe with Rory there would indeed be a distraction. Connor and I are pretty fast, and Rory can ride with me. I'm pretty sure we would be able to make it. But we need him to wash first, he stinks to badly of blood. The pack will pick that up in an instant. There's a stream not far from here, on the way to the dorms. We could stop there for a moment while he rinses the blood from himself." There, she had said her part. She knelt, and gestured Rory to get on again. Ready to go, she stood, looking at the other members of the pack that had been working together in this. She felt a pride well up in her chest. Even with the unthinkable happening, they stuck together. They stuck together protecting a human. Protecting someone they had no reason to trust. That was family. These people right here, they were her family. She smiled widely. "Whatever happens, we're all family. Never forget that. We're not just random members of a pack of werewolves. We are family. Thank you, so much. Words cannot express my wonder and my gratitude right now. You all continue to surprise me every day." The sappy moment was gone. Now she just had to wait to see what the others said about splitting up. She had a gleam in her eyes. This would be interesting.
Amelia, red

Zephyr, purple
Zephyr considered Eden's words carefully. Zephyr's instincts told him splitting the group was bad, but Eden's logic sounded firmly in his mind. Rory would slow them down, no matter how they looked at it. Amy contributed to Eden's plan and Zephyr slowly nodded, still mulling everything over. One wolf would be easier to protect than three and a human. And Amy was capable herself if they ran into trouble on their path. If they were too slow and returned to their human forms near the perimeter, he knew he was a capable fighter either way. It made perfect sense for he and Eden to retrieve the pack and for Amy and Connor to carry Rory to the dorms. Zephyr huffed slightly, reaching a conclusion. "You're right Eden. We will split." He looked to Amy, Rory, and Connor, "Amy and Connor, carry Rory to the dorms. Try to make it there before sunrise." He looked at Eden, "You and I will run back and get the pack." Zephyr tilted his head to the sky, "We've wasted enough time. Let's go." Zephyr turned and ran back towards where they first found Rory, knowing Eden would follow on his tail.

Connor, blue
Connor didn't agree with any of it. The whole idea of risking their lives for a simple backpack was absurd, so he didn't vote and left his opinion to himself since it was so easily outvoted. Connor would never be a Beta or Alpha since his plans would be the only plan to go off of. Without question. Connor didn't fly well with a system of voting, not who he was. With his opinion void he would just go with whatever seemed fit for him to do, as it were, he got chosen for babysitting duty with Amy. The only reason it was baby sitting was the constant fear of letting a human like Rory with a pack of wolves, despite Amy trusting her husband, he could have been paid to locate the wolves and their dens. The thought made Connor frown mentally.

Connor watched as Zephyr and Eden raced to the get the package, he silently hoped that they would have a safe trip and not draw unnecessary attention from hunters or the owner of those sinister looking eyes. And that's what made him nervous the most, the fact that he knew those eyes. Made his fur bristle in nervousness. As Amy started moving, Connor kept a steady trotting pace a few feet ahead of her and Rory. His own manner of relaxation was time alone, but he would need to speak with his sister once they got to the dorms. She might give him some insight on what was going on. Connor shifted on his feet with each step. Ready to see the dorms.

Attachments

• white-wolf-art.jpg
    white-wolf-art.jpg
    966.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Amelia and Rory, red
[dash=orange]
Rory looked at Amy as she gestured for him to get on again. Why? He could walk fine. He looked around as some of the wolves sat, but Amy and a few others remained standing. She again lied down and huffed slightly, waiting for him. Shrugging he lay on her back again, his arms wrapped tightly around her thick neck. Burying his face in her fur, he inhaled deeply. The bleeding had slowed slightly, but he had already lost a lot of blood, and he was getting dizzy. Amy stood, and looked at Connor. She knew he probably didn't agree with the plan, but was grateful for his cooperation. "Thank you, Connor. I'll owe you a huge favor later on." she said as they jogged slowly. She slowly picked up speed, running as smoothly as she could for Rory's sake. Rory winced slightly as the bouncing increased, but he didn't make any sound.
They came to a shallow river, and when she dipped her foot in, she hesitated. It was too cold for Rory to wash. He would quickly get hypothermia and freeze to death. They crossed the river and slowed to a walk. She looked around. They were nearing the edge of the sanctuary. They had got to have smelled them by now. She looked at Connor. "Ready?" without waiting for an answer, and hoping Rory was hanging on tight, she took off at a sprint. Heading straight towards the dorms where they could clean and dress his wounds to present him to the Alpha.
Rory gasped slightly at the sudden increase of speed. He clung even tighter as he had started to slip off. He clenched his teeth, and bore it. There would be a good reason for this, he knew. Because she wouldn't do it otherwise since she knew it would likely hurt him, which it did. He looked at the white wolf sprinting next to them. He studied the way the wolf's body moved as they flew between trees.
They finally reached the clearing where the dorms were. They stopped right before they entered into the open area. Amy looked at Connor, and back at the dorms. She looked at Rory's watch, and noted the time. They would change any minute. They weren't going to make it to the dorms in time. She waited on Connor, since she didn't know where his dorm was. Hopefully he would realize they were short on time. [/dash]
[dash=orange] [/dash]

Connor, blue
43886354.jpg

Connor knew they were strapped for time, but the hard part was done. They had gotten Rory to the dorms without any problems and now it was a task to find his sister, wondering if she was already in her dorm, most likely reading. Connor shifted on his feet, sniffing the air around them, he didn't smell her, she must be in her dorm. She had a knack for changing faster than he could, since she was more experienced with it. If she wasn't out and about in her wolf form she was laying on her bed, oval glasses over her face, digging her nose into a book. He knew her too well. Just to make sure, Connor let out a noise, similar to a cats yowl but more growls, she would respond to it immediately if she was outside. Seeing and hearing nothing, Connor shook his body and trotted to the entrance "She's in her dorm, this way"

The halls seemed to shrink around him, for his wolf size was bigger than his human, it seemed almost claustrophobic. Trotting down the hall he stopped at a seemingly normal door. Sticking his nose into the door frame and breathing in deeply. April was inside, her scent stronger to him than any others. Turning his head slightly to Amy he spoke "April is here" Connor felt his body shrinking, he breathed out roughly as his lungs began to expand and reform in his skin, the sound of ripping paper could be heard. Connors mouth pulled down the handle as his head pushed open the door. His white body rushing into the room, heading straight for the edge of the room. The ripping noise louder and louder, Connor jumped into the air, his vision going black for moments. His body shrinking and lengthening like magic. Then it was over. Connors fingers grasped the frame of the closet, his lungs gasping for air. the change wasn't tough, but it wasn't pleasant either.

tumblr_na5z47m3171telcpwo1_500.jpg

Connor shook his head and groaned, pushing himself from the wall and looking to his sisters bed, seeing that she was there. Her eyes shifting between him and Rory, her blue eyes digging into his soul for answers. Connor simply sighed "Human needs your help... Rory, pardon. Rory needs your alcohol stash. He fell." Connor moved to April's mini fridge and opened it casually. Pulling out a Dr. Pepper in a can. Moving to lean against the counter lazily as he opened the can with a pop and fizz. He always stole her soda. It was his thing. Amy hadn't changed yet, or else he'd offer her one. But he would stay back and let April do her thing.

April, Purple
April, Purple
KK-kikki-kannibal-6587863-600-900.jpg

April turned the page of her book, H.P Lovecraft's The Nameless City. Her hair in a messy bun at the top of her head, loose strands of vibrant snow and scarlet hanging loosely. Her blue eyes were covered in oval glasses that she didn't need. The lenses were replaced with regular glass, it as like looking through windows. And it brought some of her old life back to her. A light blue tanktop covered her D's and purple sleepy shorts for bottoms. Red headphones in her ears, playing Coming Down by Five Finger Death Punch. April didn't hear her brother sniffing by the door. With one leg up and one leg stretched up, showing sparkling red nail polish which she had on her nails too. She had turned a few minutes ago, and had just started reading when her brother pushed the door open and busted though, running straight to the closet.

This was normal, Connor did this often, it was then she discovered the wolf and human that were in the doorway. April was confused, Amy? April had only seen Amy in various places, patrol or laying about on the grounds, but they had never talked before. April pulled out her headphones, tilting her head as she did so. Connor spoke and April listened, rolling her eyes slightly when Connor took it upon himself to steal a soda. "Human needs your help... Rory, pardon. Rory needs your alcohol stash. He fell." Connor said and April breathed in deeply. A human? Why would Amy bring a human to her dorm? It wasn't like the pack had no medical supplies of their own, but April was unsure if they did. But the human, known as Rory was hurt, and to hell if April was going to let him bleed out and die on her floor. She could wait to hear the story of how they snuck him into the dorms.

April set her book down next to her iPod on the bed, getting up with little hassle and walked towards the small counters and make shift kitchen they were given. Standing on her tippy toes to open a cabinet above. It was stocked with alcohol of various sizes and types. However, they were out of Vodka, so April grabbed the bottle of Captain Morgan and set it down. Turning her head slowly to Rory, her voice gentle and a soft smile on her face. "Please take a seat where you feel comfortable. You too Amy" April walked into a separate room and came out with a small pouch of sewing supplies, just in case Rory needed stitches, a few bandaids, and a small black wash cloth.

Her room was colored and created in hues of Black, White, and Red. Splashes of other colors were about as well, little baubles and trinkets. The way it was decorated made it seem more like a World Traveling model home room, pictures of Paris and New York in black and white hung in various places.

Amy and Rory, red
[dash=orange]
Amy followed Connor to the dorm. She tensed slightly as he said April was in the room. This was to be expected, but April was the Beta. She watched as Connor went straight to the closet, but she paused in the doorway, making sure to block Rory from view from the hallway. She met April's confused eyes and looked at her, begging her to help. Connor came out of the closet, as a human and started stuttering. Rory looked at the human that could only be the white wolf from earlier, he had expected this, but it didn't stop him from being shocked.

"Human needs your help... Rory, pardon. Rory needs your alcohol stash. He fell." Amy saw the look of confusion in April's eyes, and winced slightly. She would explain everything once she changed. Rory's wound was bleeding freely again, and he slipped off his wife's back, which was almost completely soaked with his blood. He looked into Amy's eyes, and she met them. She nuzzled him slightly. She tensed, the change was about to start. She could feel it. But she fought it for the time being. She looked at April as she got some of the alcohol down. "Hello, I'm Rory. Amy's-Ow!" Amy had nudged him hard before he could say 'husband.' She needed to be the one to explain, so she looked at him, a warning in her eyes. "Please take a seat where you feel comfortable. You too Amy" Amy and Rory walked into the dorm, and Amy nosed the door shut behind them.

Okay, it was coming. She couldn't stop it. She headed to the bathroom, and closed the door. She grunted softly, as she felt herself shrinking. Her fur shrunk and disappeared leaving soft flesh in it's place, and her eyes went from green to brown. She gasped, as the change completed. She still had blood on her back, so she turned the sink on and helped herself to a washcloth, and got what blood she could off. Now came the not so easy part. Her clothes were back in her own dorm....but April may be willing to lend her something for the time being. She settled for a long towel that was folded neatly on the shelf, hoping she wasn't overstepping her bounds. She wrapped the towel around her, and stepped out. Her eyes were on her husband. As soon as the door opened, Rory whipped his head over. He saw his wife. His human wife step out. "Amy." his voice conveyed everything.

Amy, with tears in her eyes walked over to her husband, and leaned down and kissed him hard. "You stupid boy. You know what would have happened if it wasn't me back there?" she said as she pulled back and cupped his face in her hands. "But it was you, Amy. I knew it would be." Rory said, he was unable to move right now, just kissed her back, not caring that they had an audience. She suddenly remembered where they were, and she stood. She turned to April and Connor. "I will explain everything, but right now....I think I need to go get some decent clothes on. I'm right around the corner." she said as she turned back to Rory. "Be back in a flash." With that, she ran out the door, and down the hall to her own dorm. Closing the door, she slipped into jeans and a t-shirt. Tears streamed down her eyes as the shock of it all hit her. She had to get herself together. She went to her own bathroom and washed her face. She reached for the ring. The ring she couldn't bring herself to wear since she'd left. Her wedding ring. She took it, and slipped it onto her left ring finger. A sob worked its way up, but she choked it down.

She walked back to April's room. Knocking before she entered, she slipped in the door. She walked up to the couch her husband was sitting on and sat next to him. Grabbing his hand, she wove her fingers between his own. She looked at April, and back at Connor. "Well....Rory is my husband." She said as an introduction. She launched into the whole story as April cleaned his wound. "We figured it would be better to present him to the Alpha in our human forms, and with him smelling less of blood." she finished. "Smelled? Are you saying I stink?" Rory teased. She rolled her eyes and he launched into his own story.

"When Amy was diagnosed, we were devastated. But in a way, it was a good thing. I cared for her, I loved her more for it. It drew us closer than we had ever been. But it was also torture. Seeing the one I love slowly forget her life. Slowly forget me. And when we found the cure, it seemed to good to be true. And as it turns out, it was. For weeks I had the woman I had fallen in love with back. But then it happened...she was a wolf. I told her we could make it work, but she wasn't convinced. A mere month after her first change she left. Without so much as a goodbye, she left." he paused as his voice choked. He looked and met his wife's eyes. Amy kissed him."But I did, my dear. You just didn't recognize it."she said her own voice wavering."It took me a few weeks to prepare for the longest, and hardest journey of my life. I went through survival training, I dried some meat, I packed a bag and bought some good hiking boots. I left our home, and set out. I set out in search of Amy. I would rather die than be separated from her. The Lord brought us together, and we had made vows Amy. We vowed to each other, and to the Lord. 'till death do us part.' While you may not take that seriously, Amy, I do. So you call me foolish? I call it keeping a vow. A vow to love, to protect, to cherish. Amy, I did this because you are my wife."he finished and looked into Amy's eyes. A question boring into hers. How could she leave him? How could she break those vows?

Amy met his eyes."You want to know why I left? Rory, you already know. I left to keep those vows. I was hurting you, I could see that. I was slowly losing myself, I was slowly losing my human self. I was becoming more and more animalistic, and I could see it's effect. I left you, Rory, to protect you. I left you because I loved you too much to stay and hurt you even more. So don't you even dare think that I didn't think about our vows."she finished softly. Rory moved to make a reply, but she put her finger on his lips, hushing him. She knew April and Connor probably wouldn't want to hear all this drama, but it would probably be the only chance they had to talk before they went to the Alpha. And they had to sort it all out before hand. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. She looked to April and Connor."Thank you. Both of you. I owe you a debt of gratitude for this. You both could have killed him on sight...but instead you chose to help. And I do want to take him to the Alpha, eventually."She looked at April,"What do you think we should do, April?"[/dash]

April, Purple
KK-kikki-kannibal-6587863-600-900.jpg

April thought hard for the answers Amy needed. She wanted to be smart about the words she chose, the look on Rory's face told her he knew nothing of what had happened. Not choosing her words carefully would only confuse Rory more and upset Amy. April slowly grabbed her items to fix Rory up and took her seat next to him on the couch, she had little space but she wasn't going to sit there and make friends. Not yet. April lifted up his shirt carefully, the wound was bad, it looked infected. How long had he been out there looking for Amy? April bit her bottom lip, it looked too deep, the alcohol might not do anything but clean the first layer, but his wound was deeper. April scrunched up the rag and poured the alcohol over it to get it wet. "This will hurt, I'm sorry" she said carefully. Dabbing it on the wound as gently as she could. She winced everytime. Realizing Amy still expected her opinion, April bound her words and spoke. "Seeing the current situation, he has no choice but to stay. We can't let him go for he will bring danger to us if he was followed unknowingly. The pack comes first. We have enough rooms to let him stay, he can stay in yours of course. As for what the Alpha will say, I cannot tell you. There are so many things to weigh about this. Obviously he will not leave without you, and you will not dispose of him no matter what you say. Surely someone will report him missing, you must have had some friends in your human life, friends who would ask questions if he vanished. That's not really a problem but at the same time, it's risky. As for what my brother has told you about him and I getting your things, that will be risky as well, seeing as if Rory is called missing, humans will be watching your home, meaning Connor and I will likely be found trying to move your things." April shouldn't have known about what Connor had said, for she was not there. But she knew her brother, he was too helpful and too kind to others. It would be his downfall.

April flipped over the rag and repeated the same process. Sadly it was doing very little, she would have to tell Amy about this. "But, We do have money, we can get you new clothes and other items. Rory can't do much until his wound has healed, so you will have to keep him indoors even if the Alpha allows him to stay, he can't get this wound dirty again. Now, as for my opinion, seeing the options does put us at more danger, but now that he is here its more dangerous to let him leave." April shifted the rag once more and repeated the process. At least it wasn't bleeding. She moved away from the couch and gave Rory a soft smile, trying to make up for what has happened. "Welcome to your new home Rory, if you need anything, anything at all. Connor and I will help you any way we can" April moved towards her brother and put the alcohol away. "You should go rest now, have Amy take you to her room, and try and sleep. It will heal faster if you do." April kept the smile on her face.

Stealing a sip of her brothers stolen Dr. Pepper, she watched them. Her heart beating quickly, Connor said nothing but she could feel his eyes on her, she began to worry. But as she was, a plan was forming into her head. One that was deadly. "Amy, once you put Rory to bed if you could come back here so we can talk, It's best to have a plan before you have Rory meet the Alpha. I'll also get you some things so you can clean his wound yourself. Once he's asleep. Okay?" She had to emphasize the word sleep, she would rather not have him listen to the bad news, Rory's ad enough of it already.