Endless Nights

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date

Who Should Be Our Beta?

• Total voters
Just curious, do you think a delta could also be a warrior? If so I may want my character to run for delta too...

I figure if you're a higher ranking member of the pack, you kind of count as a warrior, considering that omegas do not fight, mentors train the warriors, and the deltas/betas/alphas still do patrol and stuff. I expect that anybody with rank would be expected to help fight off hunters/whatever threats may be. It's different from American governments and stuff like that. Leaders don't just hide in bunkers :P So while I doubt you'd be put under both ranks, you'd have the same 'job' per say.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
I figure if you're a higher ranking member of the pack, you kind of count as a warrior, considering that omegas do not fight, mentors train the warriors, and the deltas/betas/alphas still do patrol and stuff. I expect that anybody with rank would be expected to help fight off hunters/whatever threats may be. It's different from American governments and stuff like that. Leaders don't just hide in bunkers :P So while I doubt you'd be put under both ranks, you'd have the same 'job' per say.
Correct!

Just curious, do you think a delta could also be a warrior? If so I may want my character to run for delta too...
@Rainjay had it just about right; while the the three higher ranks do patrols, they also fight when it's time.

Reactions: Keekayani
UPDATE:

Three characters are allowed instead of two!

Oh okay ^^' Sorry, been doing school all day, brain's a little fried...

Name: Tobius Faith

Appearance: Human-
The first thing you notice, like all the other wolfs, are his eyes. Bright blue when you first see them you blink and they change. His eyes are effected by his mood bright blue when he is in a happier warmer mood, piercing green when his sadder colder side shows. At 5'9 Tobi is tall without over doing it, having a both slender shoulder blades and hips what muscle he does have is toned from labor and sports. Wearing his favorite pair of black converse sneakers he found himself at the sanctuary with dark grey skinny jeans and purple sweater.

Wolf- His wolf form is a short furred, his coat consisting of mostly differing tones of brown. From a light brown on his underbelly to a bark like color on his back. Well muscled the brute is a tad smaller then the others. His eyes staying the same bright blue or green as his human side. One strange thing is that there are bands of grey on each of his wrists, almost as if his feet where shackled.

476907.jpg

images

Personality: Despite being born well off and having many friends Tobius is a moody person. Being mutated has changed his entire life so in many ways the slate has been swiped clean. He is intelligent and curious, only recently his mutation has showed. Use to keeping people to a distance he is quick to lie. Though when you win him over, he is a trustworthy loyal friend. He cares much more for others then he does himself. To be his friend all you need to do is survive his sarcasm.

History: Me And Tobius agree on this, That history should be told within the story, so no spoliers -WINK-

Past Disease/Illness: Drug Addiction

Other: Tobius was an avid drug user, his forearms showing the signs of recent injections. He also has two crosses tattooed to his right shoulder blade, one a large cross a purple ribbon wrapping around it with his grandmothers name, the other a smaller roserie just under and to the left of the first. The beads tattooed so it seemed to hang off the first cross.

Will This Character Eventually Die?:

Everyone Dies

Writing Sample:

My work http://www.wattpad.com/25706489-chasing-shadows

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
NAME
Xavier Dwyer

RANK
Alpha

APPEARANCE
Xavier is a tall, slender, fair-skinned man that stands at a height of six feet, three inches. Somewhat skinny and weak in appearance, he's quite opposite of what you'd expect from an Alpha. He is no brute, no, not as a human. However, his defined and sculpted facial structure and narrow eyes give him a mysterious and almost rebellious look. Xavier has a pale yellow gaze that seemingly always glares into those who meet it, and in them is a wisdom beyond his age. It's rare, but when the twenty-nine year old smiles, it's a wide and bright one which can turn anyone's sour mood around. Adorned with dirty blonde hair which looks more so of a light brown, it's usually slicked back or disheveled in a careless manner, which ties together his quite attractive appearance.

Xavier, in contrast to his human form, is quite the muscular male in his wolf appearance. Standing at least an inch taller than the rest of his Pack's members, he's powerful looking and has a regal aura and a proud stance. Though, his yellow eyes remain narrow and wise. His fur is different shades of gray, stormy gray, and darker browns. Over his right eye is a vertical, permanent scar. It appears on his human form, as well.

dane-dehaan.jpg
dane-dehaan.jpg
88f5dc27cb7ce61bd3a69b5fec8bad88.jpg
4339ff1599b76020dc91569b0de72820.jpg
42d83baa01b989524bf1b5a7c52076a1.jpg
388e149cde1a0f16e0c1a1ca030da1de.jpg
f91a3272871d6134eeeb8b5cd16577e7.jpg

PERSONALITY
Xavier is a quiet and mysterious man, usually keeping to himself yet watching from a distance. There is a feel to him that can't be so easily described. As if he's intimidating yet respected; his patience however is the calm before the storm. It often takes the smallest things to anger Xavier as his temperament is worn thin due to everything he's been through over the years. Do not let his guarded disposition and serious demeanor fool you; he can be a sweetheart at times, generally caring, and humorous when the time is right. However he feels like the Pack's lives are his responsibility, and as Alpha, he does not care about himself and puts other's lives before his own. He is a selfless, brave and courageous person, but love is something he's never known when he was child, or after his last lover died. He is unable to feel it anymore. Perhaps his heart just isn't strong enough. Other than this, he's very intelligent and can be known to be ferocious during battle. He sees life in a beautiful way, cherishing each day he has left. Passionate about everything he says and does, he's very thoughtful and nonetheless warm to those he cares about. You will never meet someone more protective.

HISTORY
Xavier was born with heart problems; though, he never knew his parents. Since they couldn't be bothered to pay the medical bills, they dropped off the face of the planet and left their son in the hospital's hands. It was then he was put in an orphanage for eighteen years. No one ever wanted the dark child, the one whom owned no imagination. Quite frankly, he didn't know how to be a child. The boy, when he turned eight, expanded his vocabulary whilst reading books and dictionaries, teaching himself to write and read without anyone's help. Anti-social for the most part, he stayed in the shadows and listened about the world and what was going on within it. He begun to form his own opinions and surprise many. Though his vast intelligence went unnoticed.

When he was around twenty, he moved in with a rich family upstate and basically became a butler for them in exchange for the medicine he needed. There were times he could hardly walk, but he pushed himself because he was determined to live, to fight as long as he could. A few years later, he managed to fall desperately in love with the family's lovely daughter who had been stubborn enough to know him. By then, he was twenty-three. They kept their love a secret until one night she was murdered in her sleep. Devastated, Xavier shut the world away, focusing only on working. He never uttered another word until he was twenty-five, when he took the medicine and turned into the monster he is now.

Xavier does not speak of his scar.

PAST DISEASE/ILLNESS
Cardiovascular Disease

OTHER
Many would wonder why there is such a difference in Xavier's human and wolf form, but there is a simple answer to that. You see, the medicine did indeed cure his cardiovascular disease, but not entirely. His body remains in it's weak state, and everyday, he's actually still dying. Xavier was so close to death when he took the supposed cure, that it's only keeping him alive and fighting the disease, but it still ravages his heart. He's always in pain despite the fact that he appears to be healthy.

"The failing use of my heart isn't actually the failing use of my heart. It's just another way to tell the time."
-Xavier Dwyer

WILL THIS CHARACTER EVENTUALLY DIE?
Xavier will survive a long time, but yes, he will eventually die.

WRITING SAMPLE
In a Moment.​

Are there possibilities of the wolves being allowed to build up forbidden love/secret love affairs within the roleplay? Because damn... xavierlookslikemykindofguylol

WOOOOO!!! Young pup Omega X3
Please make sure to finish your application, and you are not allowed to role-play until I say you are accepted. Also, I asked for a written description of your character and its wolf form as well, so make sure to do that.

Are there possibilities of the wolves being allowed to build up forbidden love/secret love affairs within the roleplay? Because damn... xavierlookslikemykindofguylol
Haha, romance is allowed within the Pack. :3

Please make sure to finish your application, and you are not allowed to role-play until I say you are accepted. Also, I asked for a written description of your character and its wolf form as well, so make sure to do that.
No worries Alpha senpai, It is extremely late and I start work at 4:30 tomorrow. I'll finish my cs tomorrow by the lateset <333 (And I did not forget the appearance, I planned on finishing that part tonight.)

GOD DANMIT @Flicker You Are just so nice and adorable, I want to come through your computer screen and hug your adorable FUCKING FACE. I LOVE YOU

That was becuase I like breaking benjermin

Pink, I may be the worst possible guys for you. Will you marry me?

I dunno what I want to do for the third character slot... I dunno if I want a character that will for sure die, or if I want to complete my family tree and add Charlotte (Charlie) in the Omega category.... Hm.... What to do, what to do?

I dunno what I want to do for the third character slot... I dunno if I want a character that will for sure die, or if I want to complete my family tree and add Charlotte (Charlie) in the Omega category.... Hm.... What to do, what to do?

It's only an optional thing, so if you want to take some time getting your creative juices flowing, you can create the third character whenever you wish, but you don't have to do so right away. (: