Endless Nights

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date

Who Should Be Our Beta?

• Total voters
I'll try to get up the CS tomorrow.... School took me forever to finish since testing made me fall way behind. ..

I hadn't really considered one of the Pack protecting humans, concerning the fact that they must remain hidden against all circumstances. Normal humans tend to be their enemy, and usually the Pack scares them anyhow.
Though I do think it could be a possibility to add drama, perhaps a forbidden romance in which the Alpha finds out eventually and a lot happens and stuff like that. Or maybe one could imprint on the
Likely, if it did happen, the Pack would be hostile and make sure the human wasn't set free. They can't risk it going back and telling people about them. Hunters would be on their trail in an instant.
Well....Amy is Rory's wife, and if anyone tries to "imprint'' on him, she would fight. How would you want me to do this? Should I make a CS for him? Because as I said, Rory would try to find his wife, and wouldn't give up until it happened.

I'd rather he not die, because Amy's reaction....she would just shun the pack. I'd hate to see how she reacts...

Aw, I wish I could join but the posting speed is just too much for me with all my schooling going on.

Aw, I wish I could join but the posting speed is just too much for me with all my schooling going on.
I'm sure things will slow down once we get to the actual roleplay itself. We are just getting questions solved and such.

I'm sure things will slow down once we get to the actual roleplay itself. We are just getting questions solved and such.

I'm not worried about the posting speed within the roleplay. I'm talking about the posting speed expectations. I won't be able to fulfill my sister's accordance.

Well....Amy is Rory's wife, and if anyone tries to "imprint'' on him, she would fight. How would you want me to do this? Should I make a CS for him? Because as I said, Rory would try to find his wife, and wouldn't give up until it happened.
I'd rather he not die, because Amy's reaction....she would just shun the pack. I'd hate to see how she reacts...
I wasn't implying you do it yourself; I was just giving some ideas and an insight to what would happen in a more normal situation.

Well, if you can post at least once within a week, that'd be fine. I'd still love to have you. I mainly request that any high rank or important character/warrior is active. In the end, it's your decision if you think you can, sister. :)

I understand completely. School's a major pain.
Lol state testing happened and I had to go somewhere yesterday. It made me fall way behind (online schooling) and now I'm playing catch up. Will be working on the weekend too. But! On the bright side I'm almost finished for today ^^

Name:

Krystyph Kouyuori

Male

In Running to be a Delta

Appearance[ Human and Wolf ]:

Human:

He has short spiky hair and vivid green eyes. His skin is tanned, though lighter than his sisters, and he usually wears casual clothing. He carries himself in a very lax way and he often has a small smile or thoughtful look to him. He is well toned and is 6 foot even.

Wolf:

His fur is a stark black and his eyes are a brownish green. His fur is well kept and groomed, and his muscles are easily able to be seen. His tail is shorter than most by a few inches and is gray tipped.

Picture[ Human and Wolf ]:

Human:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
handsome-teenage-boy-with-dark-hair-and-hazel-eyes.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Wolf:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
dark_wolf_commission_by_angela_t.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Personality:

He is very laid back, seemingly without a care in the world. He is very philosophical as well as a jokester. He will always try to lighten the mode with his carefree attitude. But his joking doesn't mean that's all he is. He is an extremely talented leader, though not experienced enough, or strong enough, to challenge the Alpha. He is, however, running for position of Delta so that he may help his Pack better than he could as a warrior or omega. Even though the meds had worked, and he was cured of his split personality ( though with obvious consequences) he still has moments where he blacks out, seeming as if a completely different person, and when he regains consciousness, he has no memory of what had happened. This is most likely due to trauma he had experienced from his previous disorder as a child and teen.

History:

Past Disease/Illness:

Split Personality Disorder

Other:

Will This Character Eventually Die?:

Depending on how the plot goes

Writing Sample:

(History and Writing Sample will be filled out later)

I wasn't implying you do it yourself; I was just giving some ideas and an insight to what would happen in a more normal situation.
Well, I do want to bring Rory in, and I've been thinking. I'm assuming this isn't the kind of werewolf that you get bit or scratched to become one? I'm thinking, maybe Amy goes out and somehow gets hold of a needle from a known HIV? And then sticks him with it, and takes him to go get the cure? So he could also become a member of the pack?

Well, if you can post at least once within a week, that'd be fine. I'd still love to have you. I mainly request that any high rank or important character/warrior is active. In the end, it's your decision if you think you can, sister. :)
I want to try it out. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post up a character, but I assure you it won't take forever. (:

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
SOOO Interested!!! Is the alpha female spot taken? If so may I have my character be the alpha female of another pack or is that not an option?

SOOO Interested!!! Is the alpha female spot taken? If so may I have my character be the alpha female of another pack or is that not an option?
The alpha is already taken, as stated in the introduction post.

I think @Flicker said that its not going to be like a normal pack in which has a gender counterpart for each major role. It's going to be more political, and the first three to ask for delta and beta are put in the running, but they are alpha.

I think @Flicker said that its not going to be like a normal pack in which has a gender counterpart for each major role. It's going to be more political, and the first three to ask for delta and beta are put in the running, but they are alpha.
How would a delta and beta be an alpha?

oh,okay. Is there a way that I can make my character part of the pack but still wanting to rise into he packs ranks? If not then can I be a loner that meets up with the pack later in the plot?

oh,okay. Is there a way that I can make my character part of the pack but still wanting to rise into he packs ranks? If not then can I be a loner that meets up with the pack later in the plot?
So far there's only one person who asked for Delta and one for Beta. I don't know exactly how it's going to work, but two more can ask for delta and two more can ask for beta and one of each will be chosen for the rank. Like I said though, I dunno how that character will be picked out of the three applying for that role.

alright I think I will apply for beta. I better go now I am about to make a new thread!