Endless Netherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Red_King-M

Original poster
In all the netherworlds there exists one name that every overlord knows. The DemonGod of Destruction Lord Voidus Seth. The deity who has destroyed demon and netherworld with a single finger. He has destroyed thousands upon thousands of netherworlds . And each survivor demon or overlord has ended up here. The netherworld of outcasts and wanderers Endless Frontier. Some have called this place a sanctuary. Others call this place a stepping stone to avenging themselves. Others just simply walk the waste-sides the netherworld has to offer. Live and rise up to avenge your netherworld. Or simply live, have a family and take this chance and make a new start. Either way you can never forget what Voidus has done to you.

(Ok the purpose of this rp is that you are a demon that had come from one of thousands of netherworlds to this netherworld called Endless Frontier after your home world was destroyed by the Demkn God of Destrusction Voidus Seth. You can play as an overlord who lost your homeworld that either wants revenge against the demon God or simply wants to live their life now. Keep in mind though that the antagonist of this rp is the Demon God Voidius Seth.)

seems interesting though i would like to know more of the world (endless fronter)

seems interesting though i would like to know more of the world (endless fronter)
Thank you! The netherworld of endless frontier is essential the transverse town of this rp. A netherworld where those who have lost or were forced to leave their netherworld by Voidius end up one way or another. The main part of it is the netherworlds capital surrounded by a vast forest. And beyond that a even more vast dessert. It is a giant netherworld where no one has fully seen it as it keeps growing with the more occupants it takes.
The first locations will be its capital Travlers Junction, it's forest it's dessert and its old ruins underneath the city. If you have ideas for more locations please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.