Endless Horizons: Chapter One, The Isle of Caged Dreams.

Myrrh studied the landscape. Scaling the mountain was a little out of her scope. Plus, she was not fond of heights. A serious tone fell upon the Keeton woman, she glanced at her companion, who returned the look with a suspicious glare. Myrrh's eyes darted away, no doubt the half breed was suspicious of her, that much was clear. She did not know their history together other than what he had told her. He did not seem to have a reason to lie to her, but the way he had deceived the guard worried her. For now he was an ally, but she would keep a close watch on him. After what he had just did..

She couldn't be too careful.

"We should try our luck in the forest," She paused momentarily as something came to mind, "why are you asking me anyways? I may have been a Captain or whatever, but as of now, I am just some Fox girl without any memories." She gestured for him to step forward, "as of now you will be temporary Captain," she looked to him for signs of protest, seeing none she continued, "So, Temporary Captain, lead the way will you?"

Allen placed the unconscious body on his back down gently and gestured to the Keeton to do the same. "We need to find a safe place to keep these two. Those spires seem to show signs of civilization on this here Island. I say we hide them and then head to the spires and ask for help, we have no hopes of getting there with these two slowing us down." He could not place his finger on why, but something about his new found companion boosted his confidence. She was so kind and understanding and.. something about her made him want to try. Something.. "We need to treat those wounds of yours too, I know a bit about medicinal herbs and how to use them. I, uh, I can probably do some more permanent treatment if we can find the proper flowers. My spell should be wearing off soon.." Allen was ashamed he could not do more, and it showed on his expression. She had been so understanding and he was so weak.

It pained him greatly..​

Mith'ral nodded at Allen's idea. She was about to tell him the same thing just before getting out from the fog. Her tail was swinging quitely as she took off some bangs from the face of the one she was carrying, his face was so cold... "Yes sir, they need a safe spot to hide, I'm sorry to say this but, we wouldn't be able to protect ourselves during a hypothetical assault, much less these three. There's no honor in fighting a lost cause" she said looking straight into his eyes. Her bright red irises showing a strong resolution, her ears attentive and twitching.

Then, Allen said something about her wounds. Why had he to remember her of them? As long as she didn't pay attention to them she was able to ignore the wounds but... with the spell starting to fade and her attention gained once more, they started to hurt again. Just a bit, in truth, but she knew it would get worse and worse. "Don't worry about my scratches, they don't hurt at all. Your spell it's working woderfully, sir." she said touching a cut on her arm and strieving not to let the pain show on her face, his expression was showing all his inner conflict... too easy reading him for the royal guard. She needed a strong leader. He needed to be reassured. The Keaton would have done all she could to make him believe in himself 'He's a kind soul, he deserve some self-confidence'.

She smiled at him and started looking for a hideout for their companions "Where could we put them? Should we search for a cave? Should we put them on a tree?" she laughed at the last one, figuring 3 people hanging from a tree like giant felines.