Ending the Storm [Historical Fantasy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]This is a nautical story set during the 17th century, otherwise known as, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Age of the Buccaneers[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Romance, drama, and action all come into one roleplay as a small group of female heirs are abducted and taken away one night during the full moon by an enemy they've known through stories shared by their families- pirates. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fearful of them, each girl must work together to survive and find a way out of hell at sea. One girl believes she may have an idea, and with a clever face, she hopes that her idea may outrun the pirates and help every heir find an easier way towards freedom. It is their only chance at survival, but many days at sea, who knows what may end up occurring? They have no knowledge of what the future may hold, so all they can do is pray. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Looking for two or three more people willing to play someone apart of the crew or, with first come first serve, an heiress, as there is only one spot left. Claim while you still can! We have a simple, set plot! (:[/BCOLOR]

Here

I may be interested..Pm me please with more details
tessa

@Loreli I hate to break it to you, but seeing as the member is now a guest, the roleplay won't be continuing or, in the actual case of it all, not even starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.